A proper assessment of the four core tribes

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Stop while you're ahead. Its not 30v1 if your tribes supporting you.

Side note shout out to snovel, trex, and myself for having more ODD and less losses.
Want me to do a measuring contest and add in my 3.5mil and 6 losses?

If you take a look at Equals cluster, it makes sense he might struggle a bit :)

And not everyone has put in so much time into the game as we have Babin, not everyone can be pr0g0d420BIS ProWars players like us :O

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am just being sensical in general :(

And if I cover ppls back, maybe they cover mine when I shit the bed on my next world? :D

DeletedUser122832

Stop while you're ahead. Its not 30v1 if your tribes supporting you.

Side note shout out to snovel, trex, and myself for having more ODD and less losses.
Can someone remind me who this clown is?

Hopefully we both make it to end game.

And tribe support was coming in from like 20 hours away, there op landed on me way before that I think only 1 player landed support to kill 6 trains, I killed 89 nobles in 1 day? No tribe about it. But the boys have rolled in now :)

DeletedUser122674

the succ plushie has the highest OD in all of visine. Trap power ftw.

33a24abf703e0d01fee0a15fd2e8433e.png

Rimulous

When I posted the above comment, Trex and Flex had created T-Flex again and had not yet joined IWM. Several people have been saying on the externals that Flex and Trex would backstab WUS and it looked like that might be happening. But I guess they were just trolling.

DeletedUser122866

View attachment 2354

Imagine all that trash talk not managing to do a single snipe and then getting internalled after 1 op

#BalexBestTribe

Edit: Oh yeah and almost forgot offering backstab and join visine and getting declined

As i said eariler you only attack weak players to show your self How skill you are, why you dont declare the war on burn oh right you are too scared, you only want free wins without doing any kind of hard working .

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As i said eariler you only attack weak players to show your self How skill you are, why you dont declare the war on burn oh right you are too scared, you only want free wins without doing any kind of hard working .
WUS? #PowerAbuse?

The tribe that made FY Declare on us, only to declare on FY? :O

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Obviously you’re stupid or illiterate. I wasn’t doing this to brag I was doing to make a point that maybe balex should not have been trying to bash us on the externals as they did for days before we had even attacked.