A Public Message from ARG!

DaTaco

I just want to remember everyone to do their exercises. 20 minutes a day away from the computer will increase your life span by many years. ARG! has taken the initiative and made sure that all of our players follow the correct workout. An example is enclosed below.

Pirate_ExerciseybtDetail.png

DeletedUser

Lol very nice :p ill stick to part 4 myself :p
Thats why ive got a wife so i can chase her all the way to the bed :p

-Losing-Sanity-

they fence because they cant fight with real swords ;)
which obviously didnt work out so well for them, as they seem to have vanished from the real world....

DeletedUser

they fence because they cant fight with real swords ;)
which obviously didnt work out so well for them, as they seem to have vanished from the real world....

As a somewhat professional fencer, every now and then, I find that offensive :icon_evil: Pirates generaly fight with short sabers, which doesn't really have anything to do with fencing. True, the saber is one of three weapons, but it is intended to use while mounted, not on foot. That's why in fencing, you can't strike below the waist, because hitting the horse was out of the question back in the days. It also explains why the saber is slightly curved, to make sure it didn't get stuck in one of your enemies.
That said, I go for 1 and 4. 1 I do regularly, and 4 I do whenever I get the chance.

DeletedUser

For me wench chasing is a fun and enjoyable sport, not a laborious exercise.

DeletedUser

I be wench chasing and curling me flagons on the regulaagghrr
Yarrrghhh!!!!

DeletedUser

Gamerdrw
You smell
:)

On topic - Pirate excersises are fun. I <3 the peg leg one.

DeletedUser

well, i got invited into puffin i think, though not sure what happened with that..but anyways, i was kinda thinking i might board w21 - board a man' o War and hoist some sails in some other murky waters other than w8 - so if i dont go to Puffin, i'd kinda like to go to arg!

Then i can outdrink and bug Bronzl on two worlds :D :icon_evil: :scout:

scarlet ash

well, i got invited into puffin i think, though not sure what happened with that..but anyways, i was kinda thinking i might board w21 - board a man' o War and hoist some sails in some other murky waters other than w8 - so if i dont go to Puffin, i'd kinda like to go to arg!

Then i can outdrink and bug Bronzl on two worlds :D :icon_evil: :scout:

you have to come world 21 Blue, its much more exciting than world 8, w8 is rubbish, so dull. and it would be great having your personality in w21 :D

DeletedUser

Yeah but i can have a nice quiet Doze in w8 whilst all around me war rages... could i put my feet up and get drunk if in your tribe Scarlet o' Hara?

Is their plenty of grog? Andrei invited me to Puffin i think - he said you guys were allied though?

Last edited by a moderator: