A Public Message from ARG!

scarlet ash

yeah sure, obviously i cant give my own solid word as im not the recruiter or duke, just a simple peasent to order around at peoples wishes, im not sure i can say on the PnP our status with PuFFiN but then Backwards did make it public anyway, so i guess its okay to say yeah we have an alliance, if you want to see anything about getting into Arg! if you joined though backwards, dulcy would be the ones to contact, once again i cant make promises, wish i could :D

DaTaco

WoW I didn't even know there was a "General Discussion" in W21
okay, one question and I promise I'm not trying to be an idiot (I may still be one.. but I'm not trying :) )
1. What's the difference between between this part of the forum and the other part (The higher level)?

DeletedUser

Nice one! Walk the planks ARG! You don't feel the thrill too often. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yeah but i can have a nice quiet Doze in w8 whilst all around me war rages... could i put my feet up and get drunk if in your tribe Scarlet o' Hara?

Is their plenty of grog? Andrei invited me to Puffin i think - he said you guys were allied though?

yeah Blue,I think the invitation still stands...read the mail i've send you!;)

DeletedUser

Yeah but i can have a nice quiet Doze in w8 whilst all around me war rages... could i put my feet up and get drunk if in your tribe Scarlet o' Hara?

Is their plenty of grog? Andrei invited me to Puffin i think - he said you guys were allied though?

We are not allied with PuFFiN, on the contrary, we are mortal enemies. Bwah cusses me out on skype regularly, and Sirheavens BEGS to defect to our side because he no longer believes in PuFFiNs losing cause. Rightly so after the havoc we've wrecked on our PuFFiN front. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

they fence because they cant fight with real swords ;)
which obviously didnt work out so well for them, as they seem to have vanished from the real world....

There are still pirates out there!!
Somali Pirate Wiki

We need more pirates in the world! They are the answer to global warming as this graph shows:

piratesarecool.jpg

Even internet pirates are doing their bit to save the world:

pirates-global-warming.gif

ARG! must be commended for being the only eco-friendly tribe in TW.

[Discuss]

scarlet ash

thats because i get whiped to row the big old pirate ship about, only me :(, they no longer use engines though so im doing the world a favour :D

DeletedUser

the trouble is all these Masochist tourists clamouring to get aboard with video cameras in their motor boats....

on the other hand, its Good for Piracy - when the little fishies actually come to you!!

Next week on the S/M 'Love ship' ARG - Dulcy (Teh Countess) will be landing on a nearby remote village and making all the maidens into her Vampiric Pirate sex slaves...

DeletedUser

Yeah we're allied, but ARG! is more W8 oriented. You belong with us Sandwalker.

DeletedUser

WoW I didn't even know there was a "General Discussion" in W21
okay, one question and I promise I'm not trying to be an idiot (I may still be one.. but I'm not trying :) )
1. What's the difference between between this part of the forum and the other part (The higher level)?

The general discussion is for discussing things that aren't related to tribalwars, so you can go off-topic here and not get punished for it.

DeletedUser

Off Topic?!
You gotta be kidding me right?!
I <3 TW Forums!

DeletedUser

LOL! Funniest post I've ever seen on these forums. :lol:

As much of a cliche it is, your first graph admits that there are only approximately 17 pirates in the world. lol!

:icon_cool: Off topic? Hurray!

Last edited by a moderator: