A question

DeletedUser

I am here to propose a question, ok more of a situation to you fellows,

Heres the situation lets say we have two very different players who join a world. They join the world hoping to become as pwerful as possible. One player joins in and quickly starts to grow farming hard and playing hard. He builds a large nuke and attacks an active player who is larger than him in his rejion and takes his village. he continues to attack active players that fight back, he is determined to play strong and beat the larger more active players. He fights hard and after some period of time he conquers a total of 10 village, 6 of them are nukes and 4 are defensive

the other player takes the easier path. He nobles out an inactive player and 9k barbs, and does not fight. He builds the villages up. He has the same activity as the other player and also farms. At the end of the same exact period of time he has built up 10 beuatiful villages as well. 6 nukes and 4 defesnives. They have equal points.

And at this point the more aggressive player calls the other one a noob and they go fighting (tribal aspect excluded, lets say they both are in bad tribes, that don't help at all). And the guy who nobled bad villages wins!

The point this is to bring up is that maybe the conqeuring of villages has little to do with strength of players, maybe the barb noblers could beat us all in a fight... Is it really fair to be calling a player a barb nobler without fighting them first...

IDK just some thoughts i had and decided to post,please don't be too harsh...:icon_redface:

Disclaimer: This applies to me in no way ot to any paticular player in any way, so don't call me an attention whore, its just some thoughts i had
I posted it here because i think it happens a lot here and i would like to discuss it specifically with the players on this paticular world

DeletedUser

There's more to the game than just nuking and taking villages or of aggression, or activity, or politics, or time management...is also a game of outwitting your opponent. It involves setting up your surroundings to be successful, along with another half dozen or more rather critical things that should be considered.

Maybe they are both noobs, and maybe they are both great players...or maybe one of them sucks and one doesn't. But, bottom line is that the aggressive player apparently did not set himself up well enough for survival. Maybe he underestimated his opponent. Maybe he didn't set himself up with a tribe who worked as a team. Could probably come up with a dozen different scenarios or more as to why he failed...I wouldn't say that it was all because the barb nobler was a better player.

DeletedUser

There's more to the game than just nuking and taking villages or of aggression, or activity, or politics, or time management...is also a game of outwitting your opponent. It involves setting up your surroundings to be successful, along with another half dozen or more rather critical things that should be considered.

Maybe they are both noobs, and maybe they are both great players...or maybe one of them sucks and one doesn't. But, bottom line is that the aggressive player apparently did not set himself up well enough for survival. Maybe he underestimated his opponent. Maybe he didn't set himself up with a tribe who worked as a team. Could probably come up with a dozen different scenarios or more as to why he failed...I wouldn't say that it was all because the barb nobler was a better player.

I've never seen it happen but par say it did was all i am saying

DeletedUser

Well in my experience, most of the time the barb nobler turtles and has far less nukes than an aggressive player, the barb noblers I attack (such as Rivea right now) they are almost 100% defense, because barbs can't defend themselves so they have no reason for nukes. When they lose a few villages, they noble ten more 1k point barbs and start growing those.

I've never seen a barb nobler like you said, win against an aggressive player like that, mostly because the barb noblers defense eventually runs out, and the more aggressive player takes villages during each attack wave, because he's always on the offensive and not needing to defend his own.