A question

oheinen66

What keeps people playing this game on W87, even though it is pay to win and dying?

Frozen Beauty

For fun :)! Personal goals, Friends, pointless drama, War declaration and getting attached to your first village :D.

Erig

I like meeting new people. Additionally, every world is different if you make it so :)

DeletedUser

I'm here simply to try create and shape one of the best tribes to grace Tribal Wars, to prove to myself that I can do it, be one of the best leaders of all time. It is an ongoing process though and whether it succeeds is a different question altogether.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

don't let these players fool you their only here because of me..lol

this would make a great youtube video topic

been waiting for you're video..you're slow my friend..lol

DeletedUser90465

I'm here simply to try create and shape one of the best tribes to grace Tribal Wars, to prove to myself that I can do it, be one of the best leaders of all time. It is an ongoing process though and whether it succeeds is a different question altogether.

Too bad you'll just end up losing to the koreans :L

DeletedUser

Too bad you'll just end up losing to the koreans :L

Not particularly worried. I think you far overrate them.

If having that bunch of Koreans in one tribe guaranteed world wins, then no-one but Koreans would have won the last ten worlds since there has been this sort of Korean tribe in most of them from what I recall. As it happens, it is not like in Starcraft where only the Koreans win, in fact the Koreans never win because as a general rule, even with the bots and the timing which you seem impressed by but is pretty common in top tribes, they just aren't very good as a team or have particularly good internal tribe management and are pretty insular as a general rule, causing rifts between the Koreans and the non-Koreans in the tribe.

Not saying they are bad by any means and I say this having played with and against some of these players before, just to keep things in perspective.

DeletedUser118344

I am here coz my long time TW friends drugged, kidnapped and left me to kill others on this lonely planet.

DeletedUser88502

-Daemon- made me join, said he would send a hit squad out if I didn't and murder my kittens :icon_cry: