A question

DeletedUser

-Daemon- made me join, said he would send a hit squad out if I didn't and murder my kittens :icon_cry:

Yah, I KNOW where you live :lol:

Playing this game is a major distraction and Nemesis was doing Premade with the gang. W84 was full of shit so thought might as well join this world and contribute to the our gang. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser88502

Haha that and you hate my kittens :icon_evil: I should use some catapults and throw them at your walls.

Agreed w84 is rubbish so thats the real reason for starting up and wanting to be part of a premade that is going to stay away from tactics that appear to be the norm in these later worlds.

DeletedUser

Also, whats going on with the majority of all the tribes on this world? They all seem to be spawning academies or sister / brother tribes!

DeletedUser

Well, when a mummy tribe and a daddy tribe love each other very much, then they engage in the act of "diplomacy" and create a little baby tribe to put all of their meat shields, future internals, and spies into.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Also, whats going on with the majority of all the tribes on this world? They all seem to be spawning academies or sister / brother tribes!
Have you ever played TW before this world?

Mr. Cringer Pants

Of course, but this one is particularly bad. Might just be because a few of the top 10 tribes have one, and because im out on the rim, every tribe out here has one too.

Families are pretty much the meta. Most should crumble by mid/late game and a few select groups will create single tribes once K's are solidified. I guess you never really know though.