A Quick Lesson In Tribalwars..

DeletedUser

will (facepalm)

that 104/105 was the accounts they were fallowing
what about the 100% there that switch made new or got gifted accounts < witch happends so offten . ive made 2 account in my 5ys of playing and have about 11.

DeletedUser

It's so hard to make sense of you, though it's cute to have finally got the fanboys I deserve :icon_cool:

It's about accounts :^), I'm not going to reply any further as I literally have no idea what you are on about.

~Will~

DeletedUser

^ don't you just love him , oOH :O you almost got me i thought you were sam there for a sec .

good one keep working on it :D

DeletedUser80720

^ don't you just love him , oOH :O you almost got me i thought you were sam there for a sec .

good one keep working on it :D

what are you talking about?

i dont think will cares so id be quit

DeletedUser

Pretty sure you meant quiet.

retards.gif

DeletedUser

It's so hard to make sense of you, though it's cute to have finally got the fanboys I deserve
:icon_cool:

It's about accounts :^), I'm not going to reply any further as I literally have no idea what you are on about.

~Will~

No i meant ^ this is will TRYING to be someone hes NOT
ahh ... this is a hard one , let me guess SAM

PS When im alone in PM with will he will go on about how im the best n all but then he insults you in front of others funny :D

exactly what milad said i think in this thread . couldn't have put it better.

does the fact that im better than james by so much ring a bell to you will ( because i know im not )
and :X he is better than you by alot

:) also no one cares bout you leaving SAM you will just return again using another name .

Last edited by a moderator:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The best example is CMSNero. Polish TW player, won everything possible to win in this game and quit approx. 2 years ago. You can only find him on forum but he's not playing and never will.

That dude sucked.

I remember him from W37.

Won everything possible?

He was nothing but a boot polisher.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes. It was him.

http://www.twstats.com/en37/index.php?page=player&id=4663935

He was an arrogant asshat who came and proclaimed himself as the best player ever.

He then got badly outplayed by myself and Purple Predator because all he did was blow troops to be rank 1 ODA.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...player-in-the-history-of-tribes-CMSNero-ruler

You're not shining right here. Anyone can create an account of a different player on a different server. Right now I could create 'ALessonInPointWhoring' account on .de and pretend I'm you. Thinking doesn't hurt. Nero never played under CMSNero on .pl or any other server. I've played with him a couple of times. I know.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've played with him a couple of times. I know.

Clearly playing with someone a couple times makes you qualified to know what accounts they've played on every world ever.

Nero never played under CMSNero on .pl or any other server

If he never played as CMSNero or CMSNero ruler why do you refer to him as such? Unlikely it's what people would refer to him by if it was never a name he'd used.

Not to mention pretending to be me on .de would very unlikely get someone very far.

I'm not going to toot my horn or make any claims regarding skill, but I would class myself as quite possibly one of .net's 5 most well known players - ever. As such even a lot of people on .de likely know me, and I imagine if my account were to be made there by someone other than me I'd quickly have people contacting me on skype asking me if it was me or not.

Last edited: