A Report that will soon become an oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

First this arrived.

[spoil]Subject The tribe The Brotherhood has declared war on tribe Knock~Knock!
Sent Oct 22, 2011 15:35:33

The tribe The Brotherhood has declared war on tribe Knock~Knock!

War name: Bro & Knock!

Declaration:
Since it seems that both sides are launching attacks already with this feature we can keep track of what has happened.[/spoil]

So these stats were pulled (to avoid confusion later)

[spoil]The official unofficial Pre-War stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Knock!
Side 2:
Tribes: BRO
Players: happy world of haribo *1

Timeframe: Forever/last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

*1 - Haribo was dismissed during our movement on the account so we claim his scalps as official war scalps. Any objection needs to be articulated.[/spoil]

And ...

[spoil]Surely someone will do a proper declaration soon.[/spoil]

Regardless, its begun ... so ...

[spoil]Bring it on![/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice now let`s see if Infamy/4Play or BFAM will take up any play or will they Hug still?

DeletedUser

Oh i love leaders like you. Fancy with words and all.

Well i took a villa off that noob omega and a few days later incomings began from your tribe. Up to now i have a personal world 57 record peak of 38 incomings. That is lower than my lifetime highest by a bit.

So it was like 'that's a bit annoying we are busy' and the decision to either finish our mini war with GE or put them on hold and show you guys a thing or two about OPs. We just don't know whether to take you seriously or not to be honest.

Although you will probably say this isn't an OP right?

Perhaps you should have take our limited merge offer?

What? 38 incomings only! I better go back and fire some of my guys. ha ha.
And did you say 38 incomings is lower than your life time highest by a bit. Seriously?!

And Frankly your limited merger offer was too much limited, not that we would have considered it anyways. But you were trying to recruit only the Duke & Barons! Man, give me a break!

how come i wasnt told about this merge?

lol

bro has 1 to 3 players i would invite lol a merge is laughable

kc your tribe send fakes to all our frontline players, then i took 6 villages from you guys alone lol

great war effort thus far

why would you plan to have us mass attacked by your tribe and not even stack the front lines?

sounds like your just a terrible leader...

but your tribe is about to find that out ;)

My Reply:
Dear 'I know it all' aka cody,
Com'on dont try that age old trick, 'I did not know if any other leaders from my tribe was trying to convince you in a limited merge'!
You took villages mainly from an inactive(/semi active) ex player of our tribe who was getting merged with an active player of our tribe, and as we all know its very easy to take the recently nobled villages which are far closer to your mainland than ours because in the mean while you/your so called leader zoretz was singing peace songs to us and were trying to deceive us. The lies & deceives may take us a step back for a while, but now We have known the true colors of you and at least one of your co leader who seems to be yet in the process of evolution to become full mannered human..
And War is yet to began, Enjoy, ;)

Try to be better next time in further deceiving my players, ;) and continue evolution to become Human!

LET THE WAR BEGIN, STOP BRAGGING ON TAKING VILLAGES FROM AN EX TRIBE MATE (inactive) Of OURS EVEN BEFORE THE WAR WAS DECLARED!

DeletedUser

Please explain the details of these lies and deceptions. Throwing out empty accusations is only going to ruin your rep. I guess you decided to start early.

Details please.

DeletedUser57190

Oh at last a war i can actually get involved in

I saw Cody im the god of tribal wars attacks yes they were well timed however its fairly easy to take recently nobled villages that are only an hour from your villages by noble and 6-7 hours minimum from your our support.

Also some of your guys trains really were/are very very bad. Anyone sending a 14 second train ( i kid you not) from over 24 hours away is never going to succeed:lol:. I dont claim to be a TW god like yourself Cody however give us some respect we are not all bad:icon_wink:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hey kc

dont make me post your skype chats with me. it will prove that your a nub :)

also you are the ones who started sending attacks at us lol how can you say your player wasnt ready for it?

and why do all players i ever attack always claim they were inactive after i took there vills?

pathetic

DeletedUser

We simply retaliated, and you are a fellow with a kids brain for posting same thing all over in different places making new threads for a same topic, thus compelling me to answer your idiotic bragging!

And skype chat, oh dont tell me! You can post all your edited craps, it wont make any difference, I can do the same, but I wont come down to your level.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i wont edit it

ill take screen shots...

you see your not very smart lol

can a mod close this please? there is a proper thread for this now

DeletedUser

Oh at last a war i can actually get involved in

I saw Cody im the god of tribal wars attacks yes they were well timed however its fairly easy to take recently nobled villages that are only an hour from your villages by noble and 6-7 hours minimum from your our support.

Also some of your guys trains really were/are very very bad. Anyone sending a 14 second train ( i kid you not) from over 24 hours away is never going to succeed:lol:. I dont claim to be a TW god like yourself Cody however give us some respect we are not all bad:icon_wink:

Maybe you guys should have had them defended before you launched fakes at Knock then...

DeletedUser

Can we get this one locked so we can focus and concentrate on the declaration thread?

DeletedUser

You guys seriously have way too many threads discussing the same topic.

DeletedUser100590

How about... Rather than complaining about the thread being open you just stop posting in it and let it die eh? God forbid you use your brains and actually do something sensible.

Stupid posters always making my hangover worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.