A Response to War Declaration

Sellsword

Tbf, was nak-nak really that bad hench? Yes we kicked his ass, but he also kicked our asses once as well(no I'm not forgetting that it was a gang-bang and a betrayal)

He was a great leader -- his circs were for some time unparalleled on w6. Also, to do what he did, to turn a broken and defeated tribe into a #1 monster that ruled w6 for over a year -- to say he wasn't a great leader would be extremely dimwitted. I just like making fun of him, he was so serious :)

DeletedUser12504

he was so serious :)

depends how well you knew him.

and tbh Nak set such a high standard, i dunno if Pactlis there yet, but he's making his way. Hes definitely more involved with the tribe than Nak was. And he has the same annoying habit of spamming us with circs :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Damn you sell, you made me look like a fool now, for not getting the joke earlier.

DeletedUser

depends how well you knew him.

and tbh Nak set such a high standard, i dunno if Pactlis there yet, but he's making his way. Hes definitely more involved with the tribe than Nak was. And he has the same annoying habit of spamming us with circs :icon_confused:

I do like to spam with circulars ;).

I don't claim to be a great leader, I'm just blessed with a great group of players and barons that make me look a lot better than I actually am. I won't name names here as I would certainly leave one or more of them off by accident, but, my barons, war generals and even our regular players are so good about working as a team, sending support, nuking for their teammates, and are just generally selfless players. With the group I've been blessed with they could call any of us 'duke' at that player would look like a good leader.

Sellsword

I do like to spam with circulars ;).

I don't claim to be a great leader, I'm just blessed with a great group of players and barons that make me look a lot better than I actually am. I won't name names here as I would certainly leave one or more of them off by accident, but, my barons, war generals and even our regular players are so good about working as a team, sending support, nuking for their teammates, and are just generally selfless players. With the group I've been blessed with they could call any of us 'duke' at that player would look like a good leader.

You know, I've seen a tribe run like a democracy. If anything could ever entice me to come back to TW after we win w54 :)icon_wink:), it woulkd be a democratic tribe.

DeletedUser

You know, I've seen a tribe run like a democracy. If anything could ever entice me to come back to TW after we win w54 :)icon_wink:), it woulkd be a democratic tribe.

I would rather nuke myself than join, have or be involved with a democratic tribe. Have to deal enough with that shit in real life. xP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would rather nuke myself than join, have or be involved with a democratic tribe. Have to deal enough that shit in real life. xP

Seconded. That tribe would fail miserably.(unless offcourse it has super-pro's and no resistance)

DeletedUser12504

don't kid yourself. you'd hate not being in charge and throwing your weight around the forums :p

DeletedUser97654

I am an innocent lamb and I wouldn't even dream of doing that.

he didnt hurt your feelings did he not like you to be this quiet for this long anyone would think your inactive maybe time for an internal guys :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98809

*COUGH COUGH*

... *Splutter*.

Yes. About that. Mail me in-game, we shall begin the long-winded and impossible to complete application process! ;-).

DeletedUser98809

Never say never (oops). There is always a chance (there really isn't). You have every reason to have hope (you don't, give up now). I look forward to hearing from you!

DeletedUser98809

Well, true - but I only look a couple of days into the future ;). I'm more of a here and now person.

DeletedUser98809

It's a different kind of care. Now quick, to the IG mail system before we receive infractions for spamming!