A SAD day for Die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi all you great w30 players.I am very sad and it is very upsetting that i have to inform you all that the die. wars are officially over now.Someone came here to w30 [Not saying which world] and somehow got hold of ungar the great account PW did a lot of damage to the account will probably try and delete the account and booted die. w30 players. that have been here since w30 started this sort of behaviour saddens me to the core of my stomach.Now you ask what is going to happen now well i have no choice but to try and regroup ex-die. players or find them a new home within one of the existing tribes and ask of w30 players to give me a few days untill we sort this entire mess out thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Paj is a resonable guy, I'm sure he will allow a grace period as BD did with TARDIS. A fairly similar situation imo.

Is the guy from W6 by any chance?

DeletedUser

I am proud to say I had a bit of a hand in this indirectly.

The matter was certainly discussed with me :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

That's a shame man. This is a pathetic way to try to defeat a tribe. Good luck.

Gicusan

Paj is a resonable guy, I'm sure he will allow a grace period as BD did with TARDIS. A fairly similar situation imo.

Is the guy from W6 by any chance?

I must say that BD did not offer Tardis a grace period. Local players except Nick offered it individualy. Nick missed the december op due to vacation and was too hungry to stop taking his cleared villages. Dont paint us in brighter colors than it is needed.

DeletedUser

I'm glad that this happened, this is the end of one very.. by all meanings ugly tribe.

Good luck with reformation attempt. All the best to the new tribe.

DeletedUser59451

Although they seem like an ever failing tribe in the last couple of months, they have my sympathy of course, never nice when this happens. Good luck getting back together, I can tell you it will be a real test to see who is actually dedicated to the tribe and who gives up hope easily. Could even make you stronger if you can pull it together..

DeletedUser

I think is was destined to happen. But lets see what you can make of the situation. Perhaps Die could make a comeback!

DeletedUser

My incommings just increased when Die. disbanded. For some reason Zubizarus doesn't like me snuggling up against his villages :) Weird huh...

On a sidenote good luck getting Die. back up and running

KarmaX

Prolly someone hacked his email account and changed his email password then changed the TW. But anyways, I hope you guys from Die find some home. GL with that.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Die war is not over.

Yesterday's events are indeed sad. However, let this be a lesson to the rest of w30. Do not go to worlds recruiting, where you know your enemy was well known and respected. I did not personally have anything to do with this deed.. however i was aware it was a possibility. My inaction may make me guilty, but the full extent of what was to be done was not clear to me at the time. Now i see, i wish i had made contact with that individual. (who is still unknown tbh) and halted the stunt.

Die may recover and reform. I will continue to noble kd 73/74 as is our goals all this time. The players present in those kds are one of two kinds.

1. Already inactive. Beaten to a pulp, (ungar) or stacked to the gills, but still inactive. (lier)

2. Well entrenched, solidly stacked, and becoming a severe nuisance. (motive)

Thus we will continue as such. However, kd 83/84 has some time to reorganize their situation. As i see, zubi is already in LoEN, so i will be addressing that shortly.

Good luck to remnants of Die. I hope to see you guys solidified across the battlefield again, but something tells me that is not to be. This is not how wars should be ended. This is very very dissatisfying to say the least...

That is the official Statement of Phoenx.

Pajuno

cececole

I have no alliegence with tribes on either side of this war. Certainly don't know all the ins and outs of the tribes and personalities involved. But from the perspective of a W30 pnp outsider:

1. I would expect that tribes would use any means to destroy their enemies. There is no honour in TW.
2. If you don't think you can win the war with nukes and skill, and need to resort to disbanding your enemy--to me that smacks of weakness and insecurity in your tribe's abilities

DeletedUser

Goodluck in re-building Die.
It may well infact make you stronger as a tribe.

DeletedUser

Goodluck in re-building Die.
It may well infact make you stronger as a tribe.

I agree with this.

When I was young, I grew up on a farm in the Blue Ridge mountains of West Virginia. I remember a particular time when a field had managed to catch fire, probably from the unseasonable heat; I was never told how it started. It spread fast, clearing damn near an acre before we could contain it, leaving a black stain on the property in its wake. What stands out the most from that memory isn't the wasted ground though, it was the vibrant green grass that grew from the charred remains some time later. I see situations like this very much the same way.

So I'd say don't get too discouraged by this. Its an opportunity for a fresh start, and one that will revel the most active core of your team; one that can make you a better tribe. Remember, the greatest vindication for these kinds of underhanded acts is to not give up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.