A SAD day for Die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wittman

jessica talks like a robot :p but hey i read the page too so i cant complain about it being boring. like she said, i didnt have to read it if i didnt want to

DeletedUser

Regarding the rest of the comments, They are not worth commenting on. I don't desire a flame fest, and as per usual won't be biting on any posts i feel are made with the attempt of "baiting"

I'd buy that, if all other posts were indeed just bait for flames. Point in fact they are not and many good arguments were presented - not just by me - for why your attitude is not cared for.

Now if i wanted to bait for flaming i'd ask you why on earth you make your posts be red and bold all the time as it simply decreases the readability of them imo.

gn0me

let this be a lesson to the rest of w30. Do not go to worlds recruiting, where you know your enemy was well known and respected.

<snip>

That is the official Statement of Phoenx.

Pajuno

So those stories I heard of you bringing w6'ers to w30 were just Chinese Whispers?

DeletedUser

So those stories I heard of you bringing w6'ers to w30 were just Chinese Whispers?

You fail to understand the full meaning of Pajuno's post. Don't just interpret part of the words. Try to understand the entire sentence.

If you fight Phoenx, you don't go recruit players from a world where Phoenx is respected even by their enemies.

nadaventurednadagained

You fail to understand the full meaning of Pajuno's post. Don't just interpret part of the words. Try to understand the entire sentence.

If you fight Phoenx, you don't go recruit players from a world where Phoenx is respected even by their enemies.

What I understood gn0me to be implying was the comparison between Die recruiting to fight Phoenx and Phoenx recruiting to fight BD, both tribes whose enemies still respect them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Anyone else notice the W30 Forums dying? .. Especially when you have to get another set of monkeys, come into posts that are far to old and boring, to give them new life when they dont need them.

There is many reason's why w30 Forums are dying .. and honestly .. im happy they are!

Cya on the Fields! :)

the pink panther

I wouldn't say they are dying, I would actually have said they have improved in tha past few weeks

DeletedUser

Regarding the second quote, I agree fully. We formed a tribe named Die. One that was known for taking on 4-6 top ten tribes at once, and winning, as well as at the time being the tribe with the highest oda to points ratio on the entire net.

Its difficult to compare your ratio of ODA to points to other worlds...when not all world calculate ODA the same way.

Michael Wittman

8 tribes in k44 plust 3 others? i thought you were talking about big tribes! dont give me some crap about a 1-2 continent struggle lol.

and 9 months of war!!!! try 2-3 years, then you will get an idea of what real weariness is

slates9

I find it ironic how, as you try to slander Die. on this world for stealing you name, I noticed another tribe on World 46 pop up, also called Die.

:lol:

After investigating more (using twstats) I found there is also a Die. in World 42, 43, 44 and 46. I guess all the others failed too...no doubt these ones will in time

DeletedUser66411

Thanks Slates, I hope she will now have less time to post useless, unwanted posts here and flock to those worlds to protect her oh so legendary and original name. :)

DeletedUser

did you come up with Jessica Rabbit all by yourself? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hadnt seen any little rabbits running around on the forums.......

Status
Not open for further replies.