A Sad Day

• Thread starter DeletedUser52669
  • Start date

DeletedUser52669

Although, SocratesJC had been pretty much retired and there was little life and activity in his axemen as of late, there was always a chance he might return and bring the excitement back to w16. :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

We could all hope, but I just noticed today the he has finally disappeared! :icon_cry: I suggest we honor him in the only fitting way, that is everyone queue up your axes and attack someone near you ally, friend or foe it doesn't not matter as long as axes are flying and blood is spilt! :axemen: He would have like it that way!

DeletedUser

Although, SocratesJC had been pretty much retired and there was little life and activity in his axemen as of late, there was always a chance he might return and bring the excitement back to w16. :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

We could all hope, but I just noticed today the he has finally disappeared! :icon_cry: I suggest we honor him in the only fitting way, that is everyone queue up your axes and attack someone near you ally, friend or foe it doesn't not matter as long as axes are flying and blood is spilt! :axemen: He would have like it that way!

I agree! Ad Inf, do not feel victimised, it is for Socrates that I destroy your villages today!

DeletedUser

Agreed. LSHRV :icon_twisted: :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

May we praise Socrate
The one who's acomplishments are to be admired.

DeletedUser911

It doesn't sound like enough blood was spilled.

Thank you for the few compliments gentleman.

DeletedUser52669

:axemen::axemen::axemen:

SJC one can only hope you were returning. We know that won't happen, however even if you did return this world maybe too far gone for even you to help. You have only so many axes.