A Sassy Lesson In TW.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello, everyone.

Generally, I am not the one from my tribe to ever make any posts on the externals, But oh well here I am.

This is a world update and some words of criticism for a poor leadership of |W|S| and NY|SS.

I will keep this short and to the point.
e22ca9f441f249abaebb72b28388ed06.png

The leadership in |W|S| family has made quite a few enemies, boasting and doing what not. They were able to secure some good recruits for their tribe due to the fact that they had some amazing players to begin with, who know what they are doing, And who made a mess of other players who were close to them. For that part, I would like to say Hats off to |W|S| members, great job indeed.

But this is where it limits the potential with an unplanned program. They will survive the early stage, easy. They will NOT hug anyone, Bold but not smart And above that, they want to make everyone their enemy which they successfully did.

Let me tell you all this, being a pre-made, we plan to not indulge in early brawls but we had no choice. This is a start, and sorry to say but |W|S| messed up with the wrong people.

They start stirring up problems by asking some of my players to join their academy. Here is one of the chats, where the RimNooobs's duke was messaged to join. Gotta say jeff was smart to play along, to stay as the underdog. It's always favorable to get undermined in some cases, such as the current scene.

Cocytus Apr 16, 13:57
Hello,

[ally]|W|S|[/ally] & [ally]NY|SS[/ally] is recruiting more into the eastern parts of K55, and you fulfill our metric requirements. Do you have any interest in joining an active and experienced tribe?

Regards,
[player]Cocytus[/player]
Recruiter For [ally]NY|SS[/ally]

Charmand3r Apr 16, 15:36
Hello,

Just to give you some background. You will start out in [ally]NY|SS[/ally], promotion to [ally]|W|S|[/ally] occurs when a spots open up in [ally]|W|S|[/ally] and you're in the top farmer ranking for [ally]NY|SS[/ally].

I was told you asked about diplomacy, we don't have any alliances or naps except between both tribes.

Charm

BlackGrimReaper Apr 17, 03:59
Sorrt late reply..was at work been hectic...so the nyss is like the dry run tribe before we can get to the main

Charmand3r Apr 17, 12:48
Yeah. It makes things easier, so I don't have to move players back and forth. Only when there is a spot available.

BlackGrimReaper Apr 17, 17:07
how many spots available? they told me you're getting from this tribe as well..want to recommend some if possible so i wouldnt feel left alone :(

BlackGrimReaper Apr 17, 17:07
I was stucked in traffic geez, almost 3hrs and phone battery died..It sucks..

Charmand3r Apr 17, 17:13
Yeah, we have 10 spots left in [ally]NY|SS[/ally]. We capped membership at 25. Who would you recommend?

BlackGrimReaper Apr 17, 17:26
well [player]SassySwagGuru[/player], [player]Snipe Troll[/player], [player]georgia 83[/player] and [player]LeftBehindTheFirst[/player] if possible :D

Charmand3r Apr 17, 17:47
Have you spoken to these players already?

BlackGrimReaper Apr 17, 18:10
nah not yet, but I can talk to them :) see if I can convince them or you'd rather not?

Charmand3r Apr 17, 18:11
Better for those with a rapport already established to feel them out.

BlackGrimReaper Apr 17, 18:19
well [player]Snipe troll[/player] and [player]georgia 83[/player] been with them on w85 :D so we're close..

BlackGrimReaper Apr 17, 18:26
tribe's not much active really, no one talking in forums and all..feels like its really dead

Charmand3r Apr 17, 18:31
It happens.

I will let you speak to whomever, however I am only interested in serious active and experienced players at this moment.

BlackGrimReaper Apr 17, 23:00
damn, I just heard from my georgia that he'll be quitting :( though there are around 10 of other players here who wanted to leave the tribe..

Charmand3r Apr 17, 23:01
Shame. What was the reasoning?

Charmand3r Apr 17, 23:39
Just looked at Georgia... IF they were quitting why are they pping their villa.

BlackGrimReaper Apr 17, 23:39
will be gifting to someone else he said to me..

BlackGrimReaper Apr 17, 23:40
so at least get a good village before giving wish he'd give to me instead but im far away..

Charmand3r Apr 18, 01:06
So who plans to leave noobs?

BlackGrimReaper Apr 18, 15:01
was out again whole day running like a dog from east to south..damn it..im quitting my job soon if this goes on.

me, [player]Snipe troll[/player], [player]aldoorenaldo3[/player], [player]Lynch[/player], [player]TeslaTroops[/player], [player]The Last Destroyer[/player]..

still talking to [player]Leora[/player] about it, though she may quit as well :( she's a good farmer and active player sad to see her leave though and again..

I think in the current time of tribal wars, where premium points have more value than skills, some people don't really understand the meaning of a pre-made anymore.
You try to recruit my players, and that was just the start.

After that, this happened:
f2764d77a03140669ced2b5ccd3f3854.png

33753e1ebede4e27b005f7fb4d445531.png

da160aa67b6f442e91671e054112be57.png

89903d2e70044e2aa4d31ecf0dc73b4a.png

Apparently, a poorly planned solo mission after a crucial tribe member of ours, and without any backup from the tribe ( The player is far away from |W|S| cluster, in our territory). No disrespect, I like the guys on sleeping silence account, but all the hard work, pp boost down the drain. If I were them, I would at least get some small stack from the tribe as a precaution to anything unfortunate. But again, their tribe has too many enemies around now, that their defense is mostly scattered, and mostly hoarded by one of the dukes Lord BillyNoMates, who started a weird brawl with RoyalE. Good luck there mate, you will need it.

So lets see... what else can I add hmmm..

"[18-04-2017 18:21:56] Alex (WP): Word of advice. The tribe I'm in now is sh*T" - This is a quote of one of the players in |W|S| family, kate 2 AKA Alex. He's a well-known leader these days playing w89, and those who know him, will understand his words aren't BS.
Just confirmed something for me, what I had on my mind for quite some time now.

Another Chat:
[19-04-2017 10:43:52] Grant [Guerrilla Tactics]: I have not been too impressed with my tribe to be honest, especially with regards to the leadership. Both are arrogant assholes
[19-04-2017 10:44:44] Grant [Guerrilla Tactics]: Declaring on everyone is not the way to win. Diplomacy is important in this game too.
[19-04-2017 10:45:00] Sagar Gaur: Indeed
[19-04-2017 10:45:49] Sagar Gaur: Charmander as I have heard is a decent player. But I didn't see any leadership qualities in him. Lord Billy is just another scumbag I have heard, betrayed his tribe on 92, spying for the enemy.
[19-04-2017 10:46:14] Sagar Gaur: Your leadership is more interested in making their existence on this world a show for boasting.
[19-04-2017 10:46:17] Sagar Gaur: And nothing else.e
[19-04-2017 10:46:34] Grant [Guerrilla Tactics]: Agreed
[19-04-2017 10:47:10] Grant [Guerrilla Tactics]: I am impressed most in the fact that the members of NOOBS have been unwavering in their loyalty
[19-04-2017 10:47:21] Grant [Guerrilla Tactics]: I love seeing all those players with ODS
[19-04-2017 10:47:42] Sagar Gaur: Yes, my players are very good :)

And that was one of the players who has been with |W|S| since the starting of the tribe. Apparently regretting his decision.

It isn't always fair for the members who end up under poor leadership who think too high of themselves because of a few good hits and clicks, some good rep points and what not.
Doesn't Concerns Us, But I know how it feels, and its just a suggestion to |W|S| members, that they might wanna reconsider their future aspects if they are serious about this world because, in the long run, This leadership is going to doom such a fine established tribe.

By the way, this is how we answered to |W|S|'s recruitment call.
0b6bf119c18a44cfbe328cc6a243d6f5.png

188b30d460c1454dba801815e3126a30.png

17e645e476684cd6b32eb42f056a4394.png
We had another cat target, but he restarted the moment we launched Oo ign code red (rofl)

This post was meant to target the |W|S| leadership, but I mean no offense to anyone. It's just my propaganda of defaming you and your tribe, kind of a reply to your propaganda of trying to recruit some of my players.

Good luck in this world.

Cheers!

~Sagar

88488_large

P.S:
Lord BillyNoMates Apr 18, 20:44
you have a skype convo you are needing to respond to

iamtell13 Apr 18, 20:51
i will respond to whatever, when i see fit.

Busy atm.

Lord BillyNoMates Apr 18, 20:53
its fine because youll be on this world another 7 days max xD

Come At Me Brah!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser116463

I dont think |W|S| is the formidable force of K55 but Sagar,BGR & Friends.

My advice for RimNoobs keep them under pressure, with charmander as one of the leader they will cat their villages to 26 points and even use PP to demolish the buildings.

Lord BillyNoMates

i actually find this topic quite interesting

maybe i should ask them where they get there sources because i only PP farmed on w92 and was kicked from all the tribes for PP farming and not playing competitively

DeletedUser76354

Is making every tribe around you an enemy strategy?

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"they will not hug anyone... bla bla bold and stupid"
i think you only hating cause its one of the rarest things nowadays that tribe doesn´t hug. from my point of view respect to them. first and foremost you idiots who hate them for not hugging will hate other tribes when they hug. Proven fact! WS might(probably will) lose due to other tribes mass hugging later the game. it has been proven tribes that hug win.
you want same thing that happened on w88,w84 (worlds ive been on and can say first hand its pathetic) happen here? and most of other worlds where people just hug and dont war for shi...

and for players. i bet there are some internal problems due to leadership style like this. but at the end of the day do you want to play real TW, and possibly lose, but win respect and enjoy. Or do you want to hug and maybe win, but with high possility you will quit due to crazy amount of boringness and bullshi...

also what is Alex still doing in tribe then if he said that? makes no sense... i know a bit of a background so ;)

TEA
Regime

Last edited:

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"they will not hug anyone... bla bla bold and stupid"
i think you only hating cause its one of the rarest things nowadays that tribe doesn´t hug. from my point of view respect to them. first and foremost you idiots who hate them for not hugging will hate other tribes when they hug. Proven fact! WS might(probably will) lose due to other tribes mass hugging later the game. it has been proven tribes that hug win.
you want same thing that happened on w88,w84 (worlds ive been on and can say first hand its pathetic) happen here? and most of other worlds where people just hug and dont war for shi...

and for players. i bet there are some internal problems due to leadership style like this. but at the end of the day do you want to play real TW, and possibly lose, but win respect and enjoy. Or do you want to hug and maybe win, but with high possility you will quit due to crazy amount of boringness and bullshi...

also what is Alex still doing in tribe then if he said that? makes no sense... i know a bit of a background so ;)

TEA
Regime

Well, you and I we have clearly different opinions. What you call bold and aggressive, is what I call foolish :)

And i dont hate |W|S| :S
I think they are badass :D;)

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
maybe i just like aggressive style of play :)
you got no choice its no inbetween anymore. you either go full hugging or fight all hugging tribes

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
not on tw anymore brother... handshake one hand, knife in other

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We are playing aggressively. Many of my players are that way.
Don't you see?
They try to invite some of us, including me and jeff :D and we pay them a visit with our cats ^

Lord BillyNoMates

if you call giving the kreiger family an alliance as aggressive then sure :D