A Sassy Lesson In TW.

DeletedUser90465

maybe i just like aggressive style of play :)
you got no choice its no inbetween anymore. you either go full hugging or fight all hugging tribes

thats why i got way more respect to the ones who play it straight up either friends or enemies. no bullshitting...

So what do you think of SCREW then?

The world revolves around SCREW

roman01

Word has it that you do better when you keep your voice down, snitches get stiches. No, I'm not playing.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So what do you think of SCREW then?

The world revolves around SCREW

no idea. dont know anyone from your tribe apart from few players and a backstabber.
just hope this tribe dont turn on you and nobles you

and we pay them a visit with our cats ^
bad boy

obviously everyone is agressive at this point. wait 2 weeks or a month. theres going to be an alliance of 5 tribes vs 1

Lord BillyNoMates

why wait 2 weeks or longer his tribe already has an alliance of 10 vs 1

DeletedUser120589

We are playing aggressively. Many of my players are that way.
Don't you see?
They try to invite some of us, including me and jeff :D and we pay them a visit with our cats ^
can you PM in the game please =) i wanna add this to my sunday type up

DeletedUser119483

:cool::cool:Looooool this was a good read billy no balls seems to have just been circumcised ;);) this had made my night lol

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
if you call giving the kreiger family an alliance as aggressive then sure :D

Unlike you, I like to a sensible game. No point making everyone come after me, when I can simply work along my allies and work towards a common goal.
As far as our aggression is concerned, you can check your stats again.

why wait 2 weeks or longer his tribe already has an alliance of 10 vs 1

You are wrong there buddy :)
I don't have 10 allies, you have 10 enemies.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And so begins the "you guys couldn't 1v1 us, so you had to alliance your way out of a fight" gibberish :)
+1

Kids these days^
They read a lot of externals posts which are mostly filled with some tribes getting ganged ganged, and they begin to think its a badass way to go down in tw.

"Oh we were doing so well, no one had guts to come after us alone".

In reality, it just shows how weak your diplomacy skills are.

Anyway, I want to also point out that |W|S| is now contradicting with their own ideology of "no allies, kill all". They are running after T.D.K for alliance. Now why is that?

Sorry to say, but your efforts aren't good enough. Please make it work, so we atleast have some competition when we reach near you ^

~sagar

DeletedUser120589

Sagar it seems that your story of spying is falling apart. Im getting to the bottom of it. and i don't think it was |W|S| that made all the enemies. It seems that Royal mass hugged an alliance for the sole purpose of bringing down |W|S|

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Royal and noobs are together.

But we have no alliance of any sort of the northern tribes that united long before us and royal did.

The spy story of Billy w92?
Well he says something, his tribe mate from that world says otherwise.
I will talk to charshaun myself when I get the time, and if I was wrong, I will gladly apologize.

But in any case, his character doesn't changes the facts I produced here, and the message I am trying to spread.

WS members can leave and join other tribes if they are seriously playing this world. If not, well I hope we get good competition :)

DeletedUser120589

What facts would that be?

Apparently all the other tribes declared war on |w|s| it seems you guys all banded together for the sole purpose to topple WS

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Facts about why not to mess with my tribe.

And why not, at this stage, where brawling costs you growth, why shouldnt I take the advantage of the enemies WS has made around ^

DeletedUser120589

So WS attacks members of your tribe and not only do you retaliate which is the just thing to do, you post up that he is a bad leader and call him a spy?

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its a propaganda, to dismantle them ofc.
I have had poor leadership lead my tribes to doom in the past. Best example can be dharma w77.

Anyway, You can see the chat I posted in the first post, his own players say they are bad leaders, am just stating it here openly, as am not obliged to keep such things to myself^

The spy thing, is what was told to me about Billy w92 and I felt glad to share it with others. And I say again if proven wrong I will gladly say sorry, before he tells his mom :)

DeletedUser120589

last question..... do you like the tribal tribune posts? i have another coming on the 22nd =D