A Series of (un)fortunate Events

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

A series of (un) fortunate Events

During my short (but very successful) stint as supreme leader I knew that I had to bite my tongue on all misgivings that occurred. But since retiring from the top spot I now have free reign to do what I want when I want. I have had a desire to expose certain people for the frauds they are and inform the masses of a series of betrayals which shook the world so hard, it would never be the same again. Anyway, being Shakespeare reborn, I will get into the story. Also this is a collaboration with Halldbe. Please send many loves his way

Chapter 1: Messenger of Lies and Deceit

Our story starts with The messenger of Peace (well its not like he was very good on the war front anyway) cancelling a southern op against lgscotland and pxeironthane. Now to cancel an op usually something big must have come up. Something serious. No no not good ol moppy. He had a hunch lassie was a spy. Unfortunately like Blair/Bush in Iraq, that hunch turned out to be false and we opped poor ol lassie for no good reason

With a change in scene Mert (dwtrnx) took over as duke from Babin (Mia Khalifa). Then less than a week later, without consulting Pinky Benk the silent duke of WET (and the owner), appointed Incoming Impact as duke. This was a bad move, period. Not only because of Incoming Impact’s past behaviours but because Pinky was not consulted. Pinky demoted Incoming within 5 minutes and kicked him. This sparked outrage in dwtrnx and MoP who decided to create dry! and the two tribes were on the brink of war. The leadership stopped it but still entertained the idea of warring WET. MoP was a big proponent of warring WET and the decision to not go to war with WET ultimately was a deciding factor of him quitting/deleting.

Whilst they spouted great ideas of war and aggression, they were given the chance to prove it. Given the great dianne kruger sit, one would think they would smite the evil obey and send them packing once and for all. Unfortunately, they adopted a unique adaption to the hit and run tactic which I like to call "run". Yes that is right. Rather than do complex tw things such as move defence round on this sit like everyone else did, they chose to sit there and run away. A unique yet ineffective approach in my humble opinion.

This account was the second largest account in the coalition called ‘Messenger of Peace’ and the new duke. This ‘great’ account was run by two key players in their own right and rose to power on a promise of change. These two players were called Mo and Oleg. However, a few days after this supposed new era they appoint someone in the council duke and delete. Now, I know what you’re thinking. Why did they delete? Well they never even told us. Even after offering to sit them, giving them a new player and telling them more than I felt comfortable with, Oleg turned his nose at us. Rumour has it he even tried to join Obey (although my evidence on this front has been deleted so I can’t prove this). Meanwhile, what did the great duke Mo do? Gave us the silent treatment and gave his support to Obey. They deleted on their tribemates, they deleted on their friends and more importantly they abused the trust the coalition gave them in their duke ship. Anyone playing with either of these players know that when the going gets tough, they will simply delete on you. But have no fear, they will even try to join your enemy. Mo and Oleg, what you did was low. It was below that. It was a betrayal. Shame Shame Shame.

Chapter 2: Incoming Deleter

Now this second chapter is of a story from the recent past. Of a player which has not only caused great conflict on other tribal wars worlds, but has also caused conflict within me. I will tell you this tale from as neutral as I can and you may judge him on your own account. My first interaction with Sam began in Escape. In his ever diplomatic fashion this boy comes in demands 3 million points worth of Internals and almost caused the tribe to collapse. Whilst many of you may be thinking ‘golly this guy sounds bad’ I would have agreed with you at that point. But you start to understand, Sam is probably the worst diplomat I have ever met. He could literally start an argument with someone’s shoe. However, getting to know sam better over time, I also learnt the benefits he brought to the tribe. He was certainly motivated to beat obey, and was by my account a skilled player. As others quit, he was still there.

I have said this before and I will say again, I don’t blame him for the break up of the tribe. He did not stage a mutiny. Granted, it probably wasn’t his greatest idea to get into arguments with over half the tribe but oh well, such is life. The council didn’t agree to it at all, Mert just decided to do it and did it. Nobody objected or even had the time or opportunity to object, not to mention Pinky never being told beforehand. Mert’s only excuse not to tell Pinky was that Pinky was not on skype. In hals opinion Sam shares the blame with Mert and Pinky for this mess. Sam and his opportunistic power hungry ego. Mert stepping over the line appointing Sam as duke. Pinky stepping over the line by both demoting him and kicking. Lots of overreaction and unnecessary drama. In my opinion sam realised the desperation of the situation and ever willing to put himself out there drove for the duke spot ignoring all other aspects

Mert approached hal shortly after Babin stepped down and wanted him in WET on the council, he refused at the time and thought it was a bad idea. He had no idea things were so bad in WET. In hindsight he might have been a stabilizing influence had he gone over. There had been drama brewing there for the whole world. Oleg truly hates Pinky and the indos and Pinky knows it. Pinky says that Mo is a good man though. But there was always this underlying pressure, just building up for months.

Anyway, sam threatening to delete happened almost on a daily basis after this. I made a few promises to him when I became duke of which I only partially fulfilled but I didn’t think he would delete on me. Anyway he hits delete and (this is the part where I draw the line) refuses to give anyone the sit. I think that is low. When you are part of a team you don’t delete on them. That’s my thought anyway.

Chapter 3: As a Scholar (my opinions and thoughts)

I know I do not have the scholarly wisdom of Nemesis but since I am no longer burdened with leadership I have some free time every now and then to try and make some neutral commentary on this world. Now now obey. I can already here your whiny voices that this world is over but shhhhhh….shhhhhhh!! It isn’t. Anyway, maybe people are interested in this maybe they aren’t. Who knows.

Also isn’t it interesting that despite all his talk he can’t even take 5 villages off of the coalition during its period of Chaos. Maybe he needs to use his scholarly powers to research how to play. Or how to be active. Anyway, I don’t want to annoy him to much as I don’t want to unleash his intellectual fury upon my humble soul.

Anyway If you want some of my non bias commentary and jokes even bigger than Nemesis calling himself a scholar, I am more than happy to do a blog/news type thing on this world and we can watch obey crumble together.

Give Obey hell coalition

Gill (and Hal)

DeletedUser120518

Also isn’t it interesting that despite all his talk he can’t even take 5 villages off of the coalition during its period of Chaos.

Luckely there have been plenty of other accounts who got the caps, the prenukes he sent were quite useful though.

DeletedUser

As a scholar, I can't help but disagree with your interpretation of the coalition's history. You mention a period of chaos for the coalition, but I'd argue that period began with the founding of the coalition. Utilising this premise as a base, I believe you are off on your conquer numbers by a net of around 230 caps.

On a personal note, it has never been a particular difficulty capturing coalition villages. Assuming the nobles are sent, generally conquers follow sooner or later. The most difficult aspect of the war is to find the effort to take broken opponents who write sob stories on the public forums with nothing to show on the battlefield seriously. For a veteran of many a war and one who is uninterested in racing for rank anymore or another medal, I find this current one rather boring and expend corresponding effort to my interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117803

Personally, I would love more of your commentary, the darkest secrets, the steps and mis-steps. We want all of the drama.

I did enjoy your post, though. Found it refreshingly honest, at least as far as I can tell.

Please, do continue.

blckdrgn1

I wish there was a big story to tell on the obey side but its all pretty well known already... One Last Goodbye was taken by an old friend of mine who I brought into the tribe and knew he didnt play well with others and it blew up into him leaving the tribe and getting himself banned less than an hour after. Sasuke was mad at leadership not achieving goals in the order he wanted and at the speed he wanted, he tried to get others to leave with him and thought that when he left they would but that didnt happen.Since then things in Obey have been great. We all get along and just help each other as much as we can... kinda boring compared to the coalition haha

Messenger of Peace

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm the owner of messenger of peace account;ogill I don't know you at all;also hall I don't know you either(I never chatted to any of you in person(yeah we may played a little bit but not enough for me to know you because I wasn't much on which I will explain later);I'm really surprised about thing you said about me;I would never say such things about anyone when I don't know him(her);
but I still respect your opinion;everyone is free to say what they think;

about coalation;WET lost the world the exact moment they merged to escape;the drama between escape members(or spyker or whatever name they have) was way to high to handle plus they didn't look like a tribe at all with the hate you could see between their members;to be honest Trex saved that tribe personally to that day;and in my view when he saw he can't save them any more he asked babin about merge and resigned from any leading role;and as a result of what happened later he quit world too;

about WET on its own;WET never was a top class tribe with winning spirit either(but in my view they were still far better than escape);why I said this is simple;the original members of this tribe never had a professional mindset;I don't care about skill set because it can be learnt but mindset isn't something that you can change easily;also there was a language barrier between some members;and as another sign of un-professionalism the tribe never accepted to have a united application for communication; I found that within a week of joining that core of people;I'm not saying I'm a pro player either but I know the mindset of people atleast;
but why I continued to play on this world is still weired to myself too;
at start my reason of joining this world was for pp farming because I was playing on w95(and still playing there on my other account);but to have some fun I started to play casually here too because my main world was always w95(you have the right to blame me for that but I'm honest);I was solo for 4 months and reached into top 10 solo;after that my co on this world joined me and he mostly carry the account after that because of the reason I told you;I only farmed on account for most part;and also because of some changes in my life I wasn't much on from start of March;I can't say how serious he was about this world but I said my own idea of this world;

I'm not going to talk about why babin quit or what mistakes he has done in this world;I will only say my point about my account

about dumping duke role on my account;it was done when my co was on (I would never accept such a role because I know myself;I don't have a leading character);my co accepted the right and then nobled some of ex wet villages when I was off; which I wasn't agree to at all(he had some drama with core of Indonesian players but would never done anything before telling me before this one);and when I logged in I tried to solve issue with wet but it seems impossible;my co left the account after that(I think he blamed himself for what he did before consulting with me) and I haven't heard of him for a while now;(he was a bit quick-tempered but I don't blame him for what happened);'

I said my intention about playing this world;sorry if I wasn't serious enough;but still you could see how much of a damage this account done to ex vape members compared to any other account in coalation;

about setting account to delete;yeah it wasn't a professional thing to do but I still wanted to do that because of my personal reasons;all ex WET members can be mad of me but not ex escape members;
when the account was set to delete it hasn't a single incoming;so don't think that I fear from Obey to delete it;and if I wanted to defend it I could hang in for a while on my own and playing solo too(because account didn't have a big front);but I already said my intention for this world;

halldbe

Hi there achaemenid empire (Mo),

I appreciate you putting in the time to write this up, but I just want to point out a few things that are absolutely crucial people know.

1. You told nobody about your decision to leave.
2. You told nobody you had deleted.
3. You didn't forward Diane Kruger sit.
4. You had 750 villages when pressing delete.
5. You didn't respond to anyone trying to contact you for sit.
6. Oleg, your co, refused to stop the delete and give sit.

I understand very well that you wanted to quit but the way you went about quitting was disgraceful.

Messenger of Peace

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I told my close friends about delete(maybe you wasn't my close friend)
also I don't get why you bolding the deleting the account that much;it wasn't in an critical area;account never had a single troops from anyone as a support in any of its villages;and also the entire back line of account was empty(near 300 villages was totally empty which was inside wet territory)

about Diane sit;I never acknowledged about or accepted the sit;my co accepted it and never talked to me about it then vanished away and when I deleted; it doesn't have much villages(maybe 50 or so) so doesn't have much of an importance either;

also as I said my reason for deletion was personal so it was obvious that I didn't pass the sit to anyone and as I said you could noble my entire account if you wanted which you finally do I think;but again only WET members can be mad of me and it's ok for me but you or ogill has no right for that

DeletedUser120518

I see people in a leadership position complain about people deleting like they had no fault in it however this is not true at all.

Was it a douchebag move to delete instead of pass the sit, pehaps it was.
The thing is leadership failed to create a tribe people want to play in so there’s people who want to leave, that’s something you can only yourself for, not the players quitting.

You complain about the player not passing the sit after he pressed delete, however there were a thousand things you could have done to prevent the player pressing delete in the first place...

Instead of solely putting the blame on orhers acknowledge lots of people made mistakes which lead to the current situation, fix those and go from there.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I told my close friends about delete(maybe you wasn't my close friend)
also I don't get why you bolding the deleting the account that much;it wasn't in an critical area;account never had a single troops from anyone as a support in any of its villages;and also the entire back line of account was empty(near 300 villages was totally empty which was inside wet territory)

about Diane sit;I never acknowledged about or accepted the sit;my co accepted it and never talked to me about it then vanished away and when I deleted; it doesn't have much villages(maybe 50 or so) so doesn't have much of an importance either;

also as I said my reason for deletion was personal so it was obvious that I didn't pass the sit to anyone and as I said you could noble my entire account if you wanted which you finally do I think;but again only WET members can be mad of me and it's ok for me but you or ogill has no right for that

Listen Mo while i like you i was upset you didn't cancel the delete and give us the sit I kinda expected more of you and yes i know you weren't playing it and it was your co (who i couldn't stand) I expected more off you.
While your entire back line may have been empty it would of been nice to use your troops and not have to fight obey for front-line villages.
You all keep saying the world is lost but why do you all think that they only time obey have pushed is on inactive accounts or accounts being sat?

I had been saying it for months leadership sucked Trex and everyone after should not have led the only people who could off was Babin and we all know he tends to quit worlds after awhile and never stays to the end.
While everyone made mistakes i still think it is a massive prick move to just delete rather then give the sit but hey ho my respect for you is gone.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
This account was the second largest account in the coalition called ‘Messenger of Peace’ and the new duke. This ‘great’ account was run by two key players in their own right and rose to power on a promise of change. These two players were called Mo and Oleg. However, a few days after this supposed new era they appoint someone in the council duke and delete. Now, I know what you’re thinking. Why did they delete? Well they never even told us. Even after offering to sit them, giving them a new player and telling them more than I felt comfortable with, Oleg turned his nose at us. Rumour has it he even tried to join Obey (although my evidence on this front has been deleted so I can’t prove this). Meanwhile, what did the great duke Mo do? Gave us the silent treatment and gave his support to Obey. They deleted on their tribemates, they deleted on their friends and more importantly they abused the trust the coalition gave them in their duke ship. Anyone playing with either of these players know that when the going gets tough, they will simply delete on you. But have no fear, they will even try to join your enemy. Mo and Oleg, what you did was low. It was below that. It was a betrayal. Shame Shame Shame.

As Mo's duke on w95 I can't accurately comment on anything concerning his relation to WET, but on his character as a player, Mo has never once faltered in any regard. Given the option to leave and join our enemy when virtually the entire world was against us, he stayed and put his faith in me and our leadership team. He has always done everything we ask of him and has been one of the biggest assets to our continued success.

I guess the biggest difference in the two situations would be the culture the leadership (or lack thereof) created. What did anyone in WET ever do to mend the situation? You lost a great player's faith and trust, and to just assume you are entitled to his villages when he decides to quit is a bit far-fetched imo.

halldbe

I see people in a leadership position complain about people deleting like they had no fault in it however this is not true at all.

Was it a douchebag move to delete instead of pass the sit, pehaps it was.
The thing is leadership failed to create a tribe people want to play in so there’s people who want to leave, that’s something you can only yourself for, not the players quitting.

You complain about the player not passing the sit after he pressed delete, however there were a thousand things you could have done to prevent the player pressing delete in the first place...

Instead of solely putting the blame on orhers acknowledge lots of people made mistakes which lead to the current situation, fix those and go from there.

Contrary to popular belief, not everything that happens in the coalition is put on the externals. There are many good things going on and spirits are higher than they have been for a long time.

Also have to keep in mind that Messenger of Peace was not just another player, they held the position of duke when they decided to delete and they had been in council for a long time.

The only message the players got was the tribal log of "Messenger of peace has changed the privileges and title of Messenger of Peace". The council at the time was completely in the dark of what that was about. It was only a few days later that we found out after talking to Oleg.

Everyone was appalled by how that exit was handled, which is why this externals article exists.

I don't blame anyone for deciding to quit. However there are many ways of doing that and how MoP quit is the worst one imo.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As Mo's duke on w95 I can't accurately comment on anything concerning his relation to WET, but on his character as a player, Mo has never once faltered in any regard. Given the option to leave and join our enemy when virtually the entire world was against us, he stayed and put his faith in me and our leadership team. He has always done everything we ask of him and has been one of the biggest assets to our continued success.

I guess the biggest difference in the two situations would be the culture the leadership (or lack thereof) created. What did anyone in WET ever do to mend the situation? You lost a great player's faith and trust, and to just assume you are entitled to his villages when he decides to quit is a bit far-fetched imo.

I am not disputing Mo's character and i know this wasn't his world and you know i have a lot of respect for you guys over at PI I don't care he quit but getting the sit was not to much and yes i know he was not in-charge but its not his decision to decided if the world is over for the rest of us.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
(well its not like he was very good on the war front anyway)
I can't help but see the irony of you saying somebody isn't good on the front. You lost 52 villages to the Red Cup account over the last 5 weeks. Hate to rub salt into your gaping wounds but you managed your front extremely poorly. I appreciated your effort but I could tell how disorganized you guys were on that account and you guys struggled with handling modest effort from just 1 account.

blckdrgn1

I thought this was the whole reason the coalition was struggling but guess there was more to it.

topkaplayers.png

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Go away messenger of Peace your not a factor anymore in this world, the mere fact that you left the world shows your a coward, we don't wanna hear your whining on how pathetic your old tribe is because everybody knows that all the players in that tribe play for themselves.

Either way, is up to the current leaders of wet on how they want finish this world, either by fighting or by whining and blaming everybody else.

Also i hope they make a map regarding ODD... Lol*

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You reacting with such hatred in your post shows your true nature ingame, you just cant accept the fact that your nothing in the tribe of Wet. Clearly even your tribesmates despise you.

You should check if your really cut out to be a tribal war player. What I see is a player who only thinks of himself and not his tribe. You will be remembered as a coward, a betrayer a spineless player, a self centered player ingame that only thinks for himself and not for the betterment of the tribe.

Go away Messenger of Peace your nothing, I admire all the WET players who are now posting here exposing your true nature on how pathetic you are ingame.

As far for opinion nobody cares about you also, for a player who sat Diane Krugger and left it to die, for a player who don't have a decency to tell his tribesmates he is leaving the game, for a player who hates his tribe and blame his tribe for his shortcomings, This is enough evidence that WET tribe is better without you. Go away nobody needs you, just cry in the corner and watch how real tribal war players play.

Me Myself and I

You reacting with such hatred in your post shows your true nature ingame, you just cant accept the fact that your nothing in the tribe of Wet. Clearly even your tribesmates despise you.

You should check if your really cut out to be a tribal war player. What I see is a player who only thinks of himself and not his tribe. You will be remembered as a coward, a betrayer a spineless player, a self centered player ingame that only thinks for himself and not for the betterment of the tribe.

Go away Messenger of Peace your nothing, I admire all the WET players who are now posting here exposing your true nature on how pathetic you are ingame.

As far for opinion nobody cares about you also, for a player who sat Diane Krugger and left it to die, for a player who don't have a decency to tell his tribesmates he is leaving the game, for a player who hates his tribe and blame his tribe for his shortcomings, This is enough evidence that WET tribe is better without you. Go away nobody needs you, just cry in the corner and watch how real tribal war players play.
I love it :D