A Series of (un)fortunate Events

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mo,

However you want to justify your pathetic actions in betraying those "friends" you had in wet is fine by me. Everyone here has been warned about you and your betrayal. You may have had good reason to quit, thats fine, but to delete on us was without a doubt a disgraceful act which I hope will tarnish you in any future world you play. Of course I still firmly believe oleg was worse than you but thats not to say you don't take a massive share of the blame for what your account did to us.

I have every right to be annoyed considering it was me who was picking up the pieces of the broken coalition and protecting players and friends that you abandoned. At this point just hold your hands up and accept what you did rather than try and defend your actions.

- Gill

blckdrgn1

This thread man... can we just get back to nobling each other?
1em0uk.jpg

We had a few people sabotage us on the obey side too but we aren't out here cryin about it haha let's just play on

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I told my close friends about delete(maybe you wasn't my close friend)
also I don't get why you bolding the deleting the account that much;it wasn't in an critical area;account never had a single troops from anyone as a support in any of its villages;and also the entire back line of account was empty(near 300 villages was totally empty which was inside wet territory)

about Diane sit;I never acknowledged about or accepted the sit;my co accepted it and never talked to me about it then vanished away and when I deleted; it doesn't have much villages(maybe 50 or so) so doesn't have much of an importance either;

also as I said my reason for deletion was personal so it was obvious that I didn't pass the sit to anyone and as I said you could noble my entire account if you wanted which you finally do I think;but again only WET members can be mad of me and it's ok for me but you or ogill has no right for that

Mo gave me sit on W90 when he also quit. No issues.

stoneslinga

We had many quitters, I don't blame players for quitting. But to quit in such a manner as to be so detrimental to your tribe (alliance) is a real shame. MoP will be remembered for sure :/

DeletedUser121430

We had many quitters, I don't blame players for quitting. But to quit in such a manner as to be so detrimental to your tribe (alliance) is a real shame. MoP will be remembered for sure :/
At least they quit rather then backstabbing tribe members, spying for the sake of gaining an advantage over Vape / Barbie. It's nice to see karma finally leave its mark on the side of the coalition although it was well known that the coalition would never be able to win once the failure of the Redcup OP occurred.