A Short Nursery Rhyme

DeletedUser

I been settling into college life matey, its all calming down. ~D.R~ are doing about as much as most of this world... nothing

A bit late but I didnt think anything much would contineu on theis thread since most were sorta inactive anyway..lol

However if you look at the map anytime in the last 8 months youll notice that "most" of the world is comprised of Dvader and since Dvader is ALWAYS doing something then youre statement is off by about 5/8 of the world. lol

DeletedUser

Seriously... You reply now? I must have really upset you somehow.

DeletedUser

lol, i guess theres noone left that retaliates now lanky so we need someone :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Its like months later, that's just sad... Maybe I killed her in a past life or something

DeletedUser

lol, it was a months of prep over the post to that took the time lanky.....some might say your worth it. i on the other hand....

hehehehehe :p

DeletedUser

Its only served to drag me out of my slumber... Nothing is worth that

And yes I know your a queer

DeletedUser

Astew,
not all of us troll through twstats looking for inactives. Not my fault that everyone around me has gone inactive the moment they became frontline with dvader.

I was one of the first to go inactive Jassy way before Vader came within 3 K's of me and that was when the caps against XVI were 678-32 in favor of (V). You had no problem eating my inactive vills :icon_eek: