A short story of noobs…

Doodzxtrap

Reaction score
So since I got banned again for another 2 weeks from the 117 discord chat I am having to bring my trolling over here. I miss trolling my enemies and those that hate me so let’s just do it here.

list of noobs who said they would rim me:
Nnnnnn
Overseas
Ultrafuse(wang)
Twisted horizons(gauss)

so these noobs all had one thing in common (no it’s not that they’re mentally challenged) they all hate doodz! I love winding people up in this game it’s what makes taking peoples villas all worth it. Now let me tell you a short story, before the trucks war me and gauss ingame name twisted horizons had an exchange of words on discord chat which resulted in him telling me when we have war he will drain me with incomings. I think he may have sent a few fakes at the start of the war but that was literally it and now if you look at his profile you’ll see he hasn’t grown in like over a week now and I have heard he has quit, so the first noob who told me he’d destroy me ends up quitting… not very fun for me hun?
The second noob I’ll talk about is overseas, rank 1 in 114 I came across this guy before and thought he was a skilled player but from my findings in this world I realised he’s just a massive pp whore who munches barbs and internals, so not a very skilled player at all, he constantly sent troll mails to our tribe and trash talked us, even put me on his tribe profile as a meme at the start of the boom t war! Now fast forward a few weeks later and this guy is totally dusted I mean finished. He got banned and lost half of his villas to t and due to his ban some turned barb, a player who also trash talked me and said he’d rim me but looks like he’s in the gutter now.

Now let’s talk about one of my favourite trash talkers in the discord chat wild wang. Now this is a funny one because I had no idea who this guy was and why he was even in the discord chat. When I found out that this guy had quit ages ago and didn’t even play the world but still talked in the discord chat every day it made me chuckle. I just thought to myself what kind of sad lonely degenerate sits at home all day looking at a group chat in a game world he doesn’t even play? I almost felt sorry for him until I saw how much sh** he actually talked. Me and him had an exchange of words a few occasions which resulted in him begging ultrafuse to let him play on his account which he did. So this guy came back for the sole purpose to rim me! He talked loads on how he’d take me out but fast forward to the present and here I still am and where’s wang? His accounts banned and set to delete in the coming days.

I saved the best till last. My personal favourite account that I’ve messed with this entire game world, the one the only nnnnn. Now this is an interesting one, before the boom war started me and this guy had barely spoken but after it I’m sure we became best of friends ;) lol, anyway this guy talked soooo much crap about how he was gonna rim me I even have screenshots, he constantly mocked my playing level saying how bad I was at the game and how I was totally like not meta, fast forward some weeks later and all I have to say is check the stats. 25+ caps on nnnn by doodz, nnnn 0 caps against doodz (except recaps of course). This guy talked the most sh** and got absolutely dealt with the doodz way, I smashed his villas for a week straight with nukes and then took him out with close range nobles, nnnn didn’t know what hit him, his jaw hit the ground like he took a pill and then he had to go take a nap. Re named his villas nap time because doodz put him to sleep. Had doodz living rent free in his head so much he couldn’t even log in to his account to see doodz destroying him, he had to continue to talk trash in the discord chat and keep his head in the sand to what was really going down. A doodz master class.

essentially what I’ve written here is a lesson. Do not trash talk players you haven’t had to fight yet, because it’ll come back to bite you. These players all had things in common, they all hated doodz, most of them ended up quitting and some of them ended up getting there bums slapped by the one the only doodz.

Doodzxtrap

Reaction score
lets be honest you would have been gone by now if wang didnt quit originally no?

wrong lmao, how have you worked that one out considering wang was no where near me and not even close enough to send nobles? Use your brain please.