A short word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, I am going away on vacation for a week tommorrow so this is my last day I'll be modding you for a while. (doesn't mean you are not being moddded, someone else will check upon you)
something before I go
I want to say that yesterday there has been made good use of the report button. I am glad people use it, so mods can be notified what is going on and what is going wrong. sadly I was asleep at the time so I couldn't act immediately, but I should've seen the spam coming actually so I am anyway to blame for not being fast enough.
well, behave yourself while I am away. and goodbye.

DeletedUser62440

Haha DILZ. Sorry anyway, yah have a great vacation. I'm guessing that half of us are gonna get banned 'cause we gonna get a strict mod but oh well we deserve it. Enjoy your time and don't worry about us (not that I'd worry about me). Have an awesome time. Welcome to our temp mod too when he/she comes

DeletedUser

OMG...you will be gone. That means...hmm, ok...I'm not going to SPAM the Main Forum...I still got my parole...^_^

So, yeah...I will be nice KDeb..., and have a good Trip...

Regarding DILZ...what happened to him...

DeletedUser62440

^ What do you think DA. He got banned. Why, hmmm, I don't know. Umm, maybe just maybe spamming

DeletedUser

The last time that I looked there was no, "BLOCKED" in his Account Name..^_^

DeletedUser

Goodbye Valdood. Don't be gone long. Otherwise there will be to many lolcats for you to read and catch up on

203472_f520.jpg

DeletedUser62440

Hey, to our temporary mod, can you tell us who you are 'cause we want to know. Please. Stampcoin'll give you a lol cat and DA'll give you a sig (might take a while as there's like 26 people in front of you). I even got a picture for you:

This is a screenshot of what I found a while ago:

moderator.jpg

You tell us who you are and I will click yes. Haha

DeletedUser62440

I really want to meet our temporary mod. Hey, DA can you get yourself banned or infracted and then tell me who the mod is??? Please!!!

DeletedUser

If I get an infraction...hmmm...I'll be banned for 2 Months.

Remember the time that I was banned for 1 Month??? It suppose to be that long, but I talked things out, and I was only banned for 1 Week. I am on a Parole right now...if I get an Infraction...hmm..say hello to 2 Months Banned.

So...sorry...although I would like to do it...hmm...I am still have my Parole though...that is why I am not spamming the Main Forum...^_^

DeletedUser62440

Oh, ok. Ok then to whoever is the mod please:

SAY HELLO

DeletedUser

Wait, I think KDeb is outsmarting us...

:[

Maybe there is no Forum Moderator...maybe he is just messing with us so that we will behave...

:[

YOU ARE A SMART ONE KDEB!!!

;[

DeletedUser

When a mod goes on holiday there is a "replacement" mod or the elder mods keeps a lookout, bans by the elders are most likely permanent :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.