A simple farmers tale.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey nice nuke you randomly sent to a FL village! :confused: I hope bobbo is fine after that 1 wall level downed :/

1434b5ef22604111fc93074c1a3d2be0.png
Is this better my friend? I hope you feel better now. This is why there is no reason to brag about reports...
1605718786109.png

the bobbo

Reaction score
Is this better my friend? I hope you feel better now. This is why there is no reason to brag about reports...

Are you seriously posting a report of you losing close to full pop nuke for absolutely nothing and thinking this is a "gotchya" moment???? So this is what happens when you let people with no skill grow for free lololol

the bobbo

Reaction score
I cant tell if willpower is next level trolling or actually this dumb. Either way will, i will be at your doorstep soon, but feel free to keep sending 30 hour nukes at my villages - im sure your tribe appreciates the time spent :)

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Imagine thinking killing that much defense, that is clearly there as packets and will be replaced in a days worth of recruiting is worth losing a nuke that takes a week to rebuild LMAO. Go get sectopod to nuke for you some more and keep thinking you're good by pressing attack on random villages night and day

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All the talk about the "tribe" securing pain is starting to become a joke and irritating pretending its some grate accomplishment is .... Yeah I'm actually trying to not be too harsh...

Minimal effort was put in by the tribe, Their 2 best players Grim Reaper and Trickster was basically cleared in complete by myself and Blackhammer138 before a single nuke from anyone else hit, and then for the most part they just sent nobles to dead accounts. It was told that there was no tribe effort needed and to leave it be done locally, and it was.

Trickster hardly defended at all - most of he's offence was hit at home from close range while he wasn't online, Grim reaper moved a few stacks and did a couple of snipes till out of troops - It lasted less than 24 hours from start to finish.

immunesoul

Reaction score
All the talk about the "tribe" securing pain is starting to become a joke and irritating pretending its some grate accomplishment is .... Yeah I'm actually trying to not be too harsh...

Minimal effort was put in by the tribe, Their 2 best players Grim Reaper and Trickster was basically cleared in complete by myself and Blackhammer138 before a single nuke from anyone else hit, and then for the most part they just sent nobles to dead accounts. It was told that there was no tribe effort needed and to leave it be done locally, and it was.

Trickster hardly defended at all - most of he's offence was hit at home from close range while he wasn't online, Grim reaper moved a few stacks and did a couple of snipes till out of troops - It lasted less than 24 hours from start to finish.

No bull, refreshing.