A simple farmers tale.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You find tribes that's 13 times bigger than us taking more vills overall is weird?

Seven devils when posting this
eae1cde941b5ff2217f1d7a23c98aec8.png

basically you are telling us that alone you can never win and whatever you are doing isnt much at all?
Gotcha

Fajah

Reaction score
Its the rank 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12 tribes all working together against the rest of the world. And Seven Devils is talking the truth!

"basically you are telling us that alone you can never win and whatever you are doing isnt much at all?
Gotcha "

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Are you some kind of stupid, pal?

View attachment 6045

Here I circled and highlighted the relevant info for you to make it easier.

No need to get all upset, calm down. Its not like i would even bother to take the time to logg in or really check whos fighting who.

I simply said, its pisspoor stats and i dont get why anyone would brag over them.

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
tHe BrIDgES aRe bURnEd!!

gROoT hIMsElf iS gETtInG catTeD tOo nOw, hIS adVaNCe Has noW sTOPped As hE iS OUt Of TroOPs

groot.png
groot HAHA.png

Imagine bragging about duking a world win, and saying your last win was when you merged into another tribe in the same sentence.

"We have hit anywhere from 50-100 nukes at home, they hit maybe 10"

secto nukes.png
(this is the first time ive ever made any photo like this ik it sucks stfu)

These reports are on literally just sectopod within the last 48-60hrs ish. Not including any I havent seen, not including all the half - 3/4 dv's that have been hit, not including any nukes hit at home belonging to any other player in LSD (Lucy now?)

I recognize that most of these "nukes" are like 1/4 - 1/2 nukes, however that is simply due to the fact that this isnt the first time these villages have been hit. Imagine getting your nukes killed at home, starting to rebuild them, and then allowing them to be hit all over again. Its literally SL all over again

image0.jpg
(Love you Ole)

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Way more of your troops were killed at home. Just the most recent one. Bragging about some early caps because of backstabbing and 5-6 tribes coming at us and now 2 IT players are banned which actually saved 2 of your accounts. This propaganda shit is so boring. I really hope you won't mass delete like on w110 and you won't mass quit like you did on w111 (and of course you won the last one, at least some of you say that). All the big talks again then I'm pretty sure we gonna enjoy the beach together once again. :)
1605709940898.png

Ned Stark.

Reaction score
well everyone on the fl has been visited by Willpowers cats ....

atleast I dont completly panic when I see him sending incs anymore but its still close :(

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Most of Stunz's off were killed at home, bunny is the same, white's def were killed at home half or close to 1 DV like in 10-20 vills. For reports ask Dali and Delos. Sorry that we are not participating in this propaganda shit I just came here to defend my boy, because if everything would be as good as you say you wouldn't really want to break him mentally. But you want to because you know you already screwed. :/

Ned Stark.

Reaction score
nw us and sacto is on decent terms I guess if u can say that as "enemies".

respect there its dued.

Guesswhosback

Reaction score
Hey nice nuke you randomly sent to a FL village! :confused: I hope bobbo is fine after that 1 wall level downed :/

1434b5ef22604111fc93074c1a3d2be0.png