A Simple Reason that PITA Won

DeletedUser

From a Poll on PITA's forums:

What would have your choice have been if you were in GotRob?
What would you have done?
Fought to the end
45 Votes (88,24%)

Taken the easy way out and tried to get banned
(0,00%)

Delete the account and walk away
6 Votes (11,76%)

DeletedUser

No no. This is why we won[spoil]
evil-penguin-gun-page.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

How strange. The first, I gave up my village as part of a merge deal. Which fell apart due to Time dropping out after I quit. Whoops!

I coplayed Humbletree? News to me...even if I logged in once or twice, which I wouldn't and can't remember having happened, I know I didn't login when there were incomings...guess not.

Are you mad because you lost? I have an account in the top 20 of this world. I will probably drop out of the top 20 because I no longer feel the need to play, but in the end...I have the account that'll be remembered as winning, and you have the account that went barb and people will remember had lost. You associated yourself with geani, I associated myself with PITA. I won, against all the times you said I'd lose and PITA would lose, and that my account would be rimmed "again", and that I suck. This "noob" beat you; what does that say about you?

DeletedUser105552

How strange. The first, I gave up my village as part of a merge deal. Which fell apart due to Time dropping out after I quit. Whoops!

I coplayed Humbletree? News to me...even if I logged in once or twice, which I wouldn't and can't remember having happened, I know I didn't login when there were incomings...guess not.

Are you mad because you lost? I have an account in the top 20 of this world. I will probably drop out of the top 20 because I no longer feel the need to play, but in the end...I have the account that'll be remembered as winning, and you have the account that went barb and people will remember had lost. You associated yourself with geani, I associated myself with PITA. I won, against all the times you said I'd lose and PITA would lose, and that my account would be rimmed "again", and that I suck. This "noob" beat you; what does that say about you?

So u never played Humbletree? I never said anything about co-playing, that was you.

Yes you won, am i gutted not really I have give people credit where its due. However your not one of them, why? I would have loved to know who you was playing(under a Alias) of course. Then aleast you could have got some credit. Not allowing the enemies of your standards to know who you are, is in my terms "A Coward".

Your another that people needs to feed a bone and make you happy, as TW surely isn't as you take everything to heart and don't let world to world pass. Like normal people would.

DeletedUser

I don't remember if I did. It's been awhile. If I did, it was before incomings came along. It was another player who dealt with those.

You already knew. I told players in your tribe I played Piqnicata. If you're mad that your members didn't tell you, you should've gained their trust enough for them to do so.

If I'm the one who cares so much, why are you coming back to a world you lost and no longer play and can't return to, only to single out one player? Yeah, makes perfect sense; it's me who cares too much...

DeletedUser105552

Why? Say I killed "Piqnicata" then what next you say that wasn't you? if you was big enough like u are on here, you would just have said.

PITA won, and guess what your just a tag along that they pulled along that did nothing but hog here.

If that is what winning a world is about, you played it soooooo sweet......

I came back here, as i can't help see post from u and less posting crap on W68?

DeletedUser

Had I been on the account when you "beat me" you could claim that. You didn't, and you never did. I brought that up everytime, you just convinced yourself you "won" against me. You never did. I didn't tag along. Go ahead, ask around. Ask people if they think I was a good help.

I'd be willing to bet you'd be proven wrong. I wasn't integral, and I wasn't a big part, and heck, I think people overestimated my impact too...but they still think I was a winner. Not you.

DeletedUser81872

So u never played Humbletree? I never said anything about co-playing, that was you.

Humbletree was Macondude, Truscott and I can't for the life of me remember the 3rd player, but it wasn't Or-el, he returned to play a different account (K47 based IIRC, but I'm open to correction on that). The original CAN and then FiG were two of the nicest tribes I've been apart of, its nice to see that some of the members made it to the end of the world, albeit on different accounts (but that does happen in this game). I do wonder how this world would have turned out, if the shave leadership had have had active braincells at the time of that merge.

DeletedUser

Or-el was one of the main reasons you guys got swamped with fakes. He also boasted higher conquer ratios against gotrob in his short time in PITA than shaggy had against PITA through his inactive nibbling (and marked inactivity!)

DeletedUser105552

Had I been on the account when you "beat me" you could claim that. You didn't, and you never did. I brought that up everytime, you just convinced yourself you "won" against me. You never did. I didn't tag along. Go ahead, ask around. Ask people if they think I was a good help.

I'd be willing to bet you'd be proven wrong. I wasn't integral, and I wasn't a big part, and heck, I think people overestimated my impact too...but they still think I was a winner. Not you.

You a winner? Yes right.... Give the dog a bone someone please?...... Behave and sit doggy doggy.