A Simple Reason that PITA Won

DeletedUser110464

If I remember right Or-el did play the humble tree account, although I'd have to agree he was a ton more active on the externals and Skype than on the account. And I think he quit just before the war with gotrob , although the humble tree account was nowhere near a front with gotrob.and Jamie you are starting to sound like a little bit of a sore loser in some ways. But Meh, still a lot better than reading geani's posts...Rob Rob would have been better off not merging with gtc way back when. You guys were dominating one if I remember right, and the merge made me lose a lot of respect for your tribe.

I guess it's still nice to see you admitting that they won. SOME people, I won't point fingers, will not admit to pita winning w59.

DeletedUser

I can't remember doing so, and rasher seems pretty sure I didn't. But yep, at least he'll say he lost, even if he won't give credit to people whose contributions he can't know.

DeletedUser110464

OK maybe if you're saying it wasn't the humble tree account it may not have been. All I remember is that you were in one of the way east accounts that joined shave much later into the world, and most of what you did there was spam the Skype chats and externals...either way the tribes I respected the most on w59 were definitely roger, wobwob, Rob Rob once they merged were still pretty respectable, and finally pita was my favorite tribe besides shave probably. Gotta admit it's pretty great to see a premade that never even changed their name once or make significant merges or recruiting to have win a world. Although the final push there was significant recruiting there were a good amount of members who played start to finish in one tribe.

DeletedUser

dahFuze was the account. I was on it for a few weeks at the most, and tripled it in size before quitting. It was one of the smallest accounts to begin with. If you ask the person I coplayed, he'll tell you I did plenty to teach him and grow the account.

In case you think I was rimmed by GotRob...well, let me head that off. Sure, GotRob took villages...after I quit. CAN was already internalling me when GotRob began taking villages, and had been doing so for 5 days. GotRob didn't rim me there, either. So...thus far we have that account I quit and let get internalled, the account I started on and quit (sure, say I was rimmed as part of the merge agreement, if it makes you [shaggy] feel better), and Piqnicata. Idk, I think I did alright, even if I did miss out on a lot of the world. I contributed, at least, even if I wasn't close to one of the biggest shapers of the world like Ads or rascal.

I had a great time in PITA, and it's nice that they welcomed me. I'm glad it turned around from some of the low points it was at. I'll post a proper thanks and recollection of this time I had in PITA later, thanking people and giving my thoughts, but that comes later. As long as shaggy doesn't think he somehow got me before I joined PITA, or that he's somehow superior to me when he hasn't proven as much, that's all I'd appreciate.

DeletedUser81872

...... although the humble tree account was nowhere near a front with gotrob.......
Humbletree was beside me and noddynightmare in north central K46, we were being squeeze out by got rob (or one of their predecessors) and Time (or perhaps time/one or whatever they were called then) had already merged into got rob.

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en59/index.p...uers&id=9296369&type=lose&newtribe=5262&pn=-1

Then? Some coward would never tell us which account he was playing otherwise you know what next?

u6 never played the HumbleTree account. If you can't get that detail right, how can I believe anything you say about the man?

If I remember right Or-el did play the humble tree account, although I'd have to agree he was a ton more active on the externals and Skype than on the account. And I think he quit just before the war with gotrob , although the humble tree account was nowhere near a front with gotrob..

He didn't play HumbleTree. I was the only player on the account at the time it was attacked by GotRob. We did have a frontline with GotRob - we were surrounded by them at the time war broke out between Rob and shAve.

Humbletree was Macondude, Truscott and I can't for the life of me remember the 3rd player...

How could you possibly forget Josh? :O

DeletedUser4587

PITA won cause they had me at startup. They would have been screwed if it weren't for that :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the reason pita won is very simple we didnt quit / we couldnt be bullied / we worked as a team and finally we had some of the best players i have seen to date. its been a my honor playing with everyone one of you.

best regards lesss

DeletedUser

Not as good as the man who never dies...the amazing, the talented, the immortal...LESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

DeletedUser110464

hmmm, so how many players will have finished the world on the same account from start to finish, and how many have been in pita from start to finish? just wondering. I know there's at least a few that have been in pita the whole time, and a couple of them have been on the same account as well...just thought i'd ask though.

DeletedUser81872

I'm on this account start to finish, but not in PITA till near the end