A Simple Request (RUST VS Taxi F.)

arabela

The worst part for me now is that i have to build more def lol

i like nukes much more...

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All I'm hearing are excuses for why Dalton are taking the easy path and giving up on winning as the tribe they played as all world. They're the rank 2 merging into the rank 1 and saying that it's everyone else's fault.

Rust at least stands behind their own banner this world.

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
All I'm hearing are excuses for why Dalton are taking the easy path and giving up on winning as the tribe they played as all world. They're the rank 2 merging into the rank 1 and saying that it's everyone else's fault.

Rust at least stands behind their own banner this world.

I got you fam.

71s8wFvXRiL._SY355_.jpg

arabela

We are not good mergers like you, it seems...we need more experience into mergings...

DeletedUser29841

I dont think Rust declared on a tribe that wasn't already at war - Taxi declares on Trauma - Rust declare a day later. Taxi start a major op on TD and TU - Rust ignore NAP cooldown and eat undefended TD and TU villages. Taxi already at war with Dalton - Rust join war and lose stats from Dragon Maiden - Rust then leave war when Dalton NAP Taxi and FINALLY declare on Taxi ages after 'Declaring' on the forums (yeah i guess this sort of ignores my first point.. but hey)... and you think you've had a hard world - finding easy targets whilst Spanish defend you (and you still lose villages easily) but hey lets go moan on the forums

DeletedUser116348

The reason you're not good at diplomacy is because you guys let Ragestyles near the mail and forums, why would anybody want to merge with an ego with legs

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You’re wrong about a few points but I’ll focus one. Yes we turned on TD however you’d be shocked by the amount of villages that had full troops in them.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The reason you're not good at diplomacy is because you guys let Ragestyles near the mail and forums, why would anybody want to merge with an ego with legs

So I’ve had the fortune or misfortune as I’d put it sometimes with playing with Rage on two worlds now. He comes off worse than he actually is. Don’t get me wrong I’ve had to curse him out before because something he did pisses me off but as a tribemate he is one of the better ones.

He can be a dick tho and still trying to get him to understand that sarcasm is humor but there are worse dicks out there.

DeletedUser116348

Well he's german so of course he's not going to have a proper grasp of humour

Namek

Now Taxi (uber always better) is merging Dalton because they are scared to fight in equal villages and they need to be 5x1.

We can say that Taxi play tribal merge/recruit and not tribal wars.
Said by a member of the Simstm community:
cdf! 28 players + sintm 30 players + tok 8 players = 66 players in total

After a betrayal, did you sleep well when Dalton were 15 members?
and now Taxi still less members than your Simstm family

Cry me a river

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Now Taxi (uber always better) is merging Dalton because they are scared to fight in equal villages and they need to be 5x1.

We can say that Taxi play tribal merge/recruit and not tribal wars.

Open your eyes and check the war stats for me sweetie pie.

Quack

Reaction score
I mean, lets be honest because most of this thread is just pnp. This whole world was shady diplo deals amongst every major tribe. If you try to say you're the exception, you're absolutely lying to yourself. RUST is no different than anyone else in this and we are just as guilty as the rest.

There was no major war where there was a winner or loser. It was all merges and deals. I must say I'm rather disappointed, but since every tribe had a hand in the nature of how diplo worked on this world, I can't complain. Anything could have happened at any time. The volatility of the world's politics meant the political landscape changed on a week-by-week basis.

The issue I have is insulting players underneath any given leadership. If they play like crap, sure yeah unload on them. Making generalizations about any given tribe and making assumptions about their players is silly and baseless. Refusing your enemy the decency of being a solid player because of where they are is ridiculous. An example of which would be ex-Trauma players: Where would you be if Taxi didn't pick you up? Your tribe got beat down by every major tribe in the world, yet now you identify as Taxi. You can apply that example to almost every group in this world.

Be humble in your brags, as political victories don't necessarily gain you the right to consider yourself better than your opponent.

White-Shadow

Reaction score
1. No offense, but why would you dipshits over in rust ever fk your relationship up with dalton? not saying you guys are bad (yes i am). You had 1 chance, work with both spanish and dalton and try too beat us.

2. every war you guys fought were jumping on a tribe already smacked by taxi, how were you guys able to not have a sorted front and midline? you had 6 months to arrange, keep in mind you guys declared first, terrible tribe organizing.

3. Why bitch on the forum? degenerate diplomatics. You layed your bed dont whine, when your poor playing/diplomatics backfires.

luluki

Reaction score
At least hope we all remember this world like "world of merging without a final war" :D.

Happy weekend my lords.