A Simple Request (RUST VS Taxi F.)

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1. No offense, but why would you dipshits over in rust ever fk your relationship up with dalton? not saying you guys are bad (yes i am). You had 1 chance, work with both spanish and dalton and try too beat us.

2. every war you guys fought were jumping on a tribe already smacked by taxi, how were you guys able to not have a sorted front and midline? you had 6 months to arrange, keep in mind you guys declared first, terrible tribe organizing.

3. Why bitch on the forum? degenerate diplomatics. You layed your bed dont whine, when your poor playing/diplomatics backfires.

You are a rather salty person.

arabela

When the map looks like this, the only salty players that should be, is us.

enjoy your easy win without trying to put the guilt on us. There is nothing that can justify the cancer you made with this merge...

Attachments

• 7090E1CE-9769-471F-AD62-952AD9524DB4.png
    7090E1CE-9769-471F-AD62-952AD9524DB4.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 29

arabela

Dont worry Otto. I’ll try help you get this shitty win. I hope my mates will just mass delete so u can have this easy and shitty win faster. Is what you deserve after this great move. Rank 1 tribe merging Rank 2.
Great tw work ....

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You cry a lot for someone who wasn't here to witness most of the shitty diplomacy moves by your own tribe. What did ya'll think we'd just put up with your shit all world while being a tribe of 13 members. Lower member count all world and constantly fighting until this merge, and you have no one to thank but your leadership putting this on themselves. It's funny that when things don't go your way you guys are the biggest babies this world has seen, keep crying tho your tears taste extra salty.

arabela

But i am here to see YOUR diplomacy ways ;)

dont use anything that happened in past as excuse for this move.

And I cry when I see what TW became .

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But i am here to see YOUR diplomacy ways ;)

dont use anything that happened in past as excuse for this move.

And I cry when I see what TW became .

Do you not realize your leadership tried to merge with taxi? Backstabbed TD? Let their spanish amigos hit us? Yeah thats the kind of moves from the past that make us Not wanna play with you. Youre legit salty cause no one on this world but spanish wanted to play with you. You never fought until tribes were down. We were fighting since day one. Its your turn to show how great you are. After all the way youve been trashtalking one would think you’re superior to us all. Again dont be salty about a merge just because all your merges failed

arabela

Well, Nobody forces u to play with us. You could war us aswell while warring Taxi :) But yeah, merging is easier, isnt it?

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, Nobody forces u to play with us. You could war us aswell while warring Taxi :) But yeah, merging is easier, isnt it?

Its smarter. Why would we do something to make it easier for YOU tho? Like legit 8 accounts vs well over 100? Yeah keep dreaming and hit delete pls

arabela

Why would that be easier for us? Didn't you see we losing against taxi? with 2 tribes on us would be much harder...

Gr1mLord

Let us not forget that Rust leadership and Spanish leadership had a deal to merge the best 15 players at a later time. But enough of politics, let's see how hard the hammer swings on the next OP

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Rust saw Dalton hold our ground vs taxi and thought they could 1v1 taxi while spanish and us fought :oops: You should've saw your leaderships stance on that Dalton/Spanish war. Oh how quickly they came running to us after Spanish got walled 2 OPs in a row and Taxi steamrolled you all first wave. Overestimated the power of the almighty Rust/Spanish alliance and you will die from your own stupid actions. Same day RUST loses 100 villages all of sudden you wanted change, you all make me laugh and you sound pretty pathetic given the circumstances you all put yourself in.

arabela

I see only 2 pathetic tribes atm: ex Rank 1 and ex Rank 2 who felt the need to merge to get this win :D

nothing can be morepathetic than this...

arabela

Can we merge with Taxi, pls? We can change tribe name in Rusty Bus... :))

Deleted User - 11134637

At least hope we all remember this world like "world of merging without a final war" :D.

Happy weekend my lords.

So exactly what you guys did in the 50? Going as a family of more than 300 players? I guess you finally got a taste of your own medicine

Stunz

Reaction score
Complain to Faux and Rob. You made 2 tribes who pretty much made W108 fun, Dalton and Taxi become allies. We had started a war at the end of July and the whole time you're leadership sucked. Try to be super cocky and draw border maps. Its a Rune world why would i agree to not noble in a K that contains the nobles? Instantly figured they were stupid. Then at one point in time you are allied or NAP with the top 5 tribes in the world? Why? Because you're busy cleaning up barbs in the south. And don't get me started on the hugging. Rust and Spanish (aka 90 players) had been hugging since the start. Why would any leadership share their main continent with another tribe? makes 0 sense. Bad choices slowed down great players in Rust i believe, we had the same deal at the start in Taxi and i mean the OG Taxi before it got deleted. Changing leadership works ;) Anyway congrats on bringing Dalton and taxi closer together!

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yawn why are Taxi and ex Dalton still on these forums coming up with excuses to justify their actions. You wanted an easy win just live with it and move on. All these excuses of "Rust leadership hurt our feelings" is getting old. Winning by merging is a valid strategy so really you don't need to feel obligated for propaganda and lies.

What is really funny is people ragging on Spanish for their player count what if none of their accounts are coplayed while those in Taxi and Dalton were so the actual "player" count is not as different as you'd want to believe.

Last edited: