Snow Rabbit

Reaction score
x27TYAX.jpg

CXcabOd.jpg

Last edited:

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
no one is being gang banged broski.. we´re just disappointed they couldnt respect the terms THEY AGREED to. we had a border made and they still didnt respect it. we had a COOLDOWN period which if i have to translate means no attacking for a specific amount of days that were set. and yet they ended a NAP without a warning and started attacking 5min later

Quack

Reaction score
I don't think any side has followed terms of any agreement long term..everyone is looking at one another like they're the baddies but there isn't a single side right now that has respected one another from a diplomatic standpoint.

Deleted User - 11134637

Sintm never respected diplomacy in all the worlds they played in .es, what makes you think they will respect an agreement now?

DeletedUser123313

Dalton omits the part of the story that suits him. They would not be like that if they had not despised us when we offered them to be allies at a time in the world when everyone was attacking us (6 tribes). He saw us as inferior even after showing him our achievements.

I don't usually write here because the game is one of war and not gossip. It's sad to see how adults use the forum to criticize and belittle players and entire tribes, this is no different than the Spanish server.

We prepare for battle, we don't write in the forums bragging about our power or our abilities. Everything started with trauma, when dalton started to attack trauma once it was over.. and they did raids from far to take those villages when we were attacking trauma and not them. Dalton has taken advantage of the situation by attacking defeated tribes when they had not participated in that war. FYFO, TRAUMA (they were even allies haha),,, I don't feel pity for Dalton because they get what they deserve. Just in case, I supose they will not talk about his mate dawg810, who fought against taxi and helped their mates sending his troups against us, and what do groot and ashen? They have betrayed him tonigh and attacked him when his defenses were on the road. Such an act of treachery is the most vile and cruel thing there can be in this game.

We show who we are by defeating enemies and I will not tolerate Dalton players talking about the time of truce when they first spied on OUR villages when we were eating yoyo, a part from that, they didn't attack yoyo, but we noticed they supported yoyo when we were attacking... :rolleyes: We NEVER attacked Dalton villages, we attacked wow and yoyo territory and they tried to massively recruit the best account to stop us..;). They haven't attacked wow or yoyo. But they didn't allow us to attack them because they have a territory and we can't be closer. If you don't attack what I consider an enemy and I do, once I conquer, don't expect me to look at you.

This post is a brief story about what Dalton have done on this world. I will not be a part of this circous.It seems that once we have attacked them for TRUTH, they no longer send private messages. The desire to continue sending threatening and insulting messages will have been removed.

To be fair Dalton, what the hell did you expect when you literally fed WoW to Rust/CDF/Sint.. Anyone could have told you you were gonna get gang banged a month ago with that stupid move. Or did you actually expect them to send 100 hour trains aat Taxi?

Dalton will be like a house of cards. They will fall by their own ego and weight

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
is that why Dawg is backline and has most of his def at home? because his teammates are dying and hes sitting on def paladins and full def villages? get your facts right. not to mention he had enough time to land all def before your attacks and somehow all his def landed 12h after. id be surprised if he wasnt spying for you. he never even supported against taxi he always kept 90% of his def at home. he never attacked taxi because everytime we had a OP he attacked brown dots on the map. players that do nothing for their tribe get forced internalled, he was a victim of that. and the only reason im saying this is because i want other people to see how bad he is and hopefully never gets to play in a tribe again. dude straight up gave all the info instead of defending when got hit lmao

you wanna talk what happened during our Diplomacy? we didnt have a NAP when stuff with TRAUMA happened first of all. and you guys agreed to the border. if you had any honor you wouldve said no, but you said yes and made a NAP. you nobled into our side of the border countless times and not to mention you nobled our player when he barber on our side of the border. thats an attack on us too dont you think? and supporting against you never happened it happened against RUST because that player fooled one of the co players into thinking he was given green light by the leadership. its not over, its actually far from being over. lets see how you do over the next 2-3 months

Last edited:

DeletedUser117283

Love the part about Dawg! So True Goddammit groot and ashen! making us look like scrubs :(

Oh wait, Didnt Dawg Pull all Defense in Taxi war because of a disagreement screwing FL yeah really helped his tribe out there!

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Such an act of treachery is the most vile and cruel thing there can be in this game.
I'm pretty sure breaking diplo with no cooldown is more of a treachery than getting rid of a useless nOOb that withdrew ALL d from tribe numerous times when he throws a tantrum.

We show who we are by defeating enemies and I will not tolerate Dalton players talking about the time of truce when they first spied on OUR villages when we were eating yoyo, a part from that, they didn't attack yoyo, but we noticed they supported yoyo when we were attacking... :rolleyes: We NEVER attacked Dalton villages, we attacked wow and yoyo territory and they tried to massively recruit the best account to stop us..;). They haven't attacked wow or yoyo. But they didn't allow us to attack them because they have a territory and we can't be closer. If you don't attack what I consider an enemy and I do, once I conquer, don't expect me to look at you.

It's called a border agreement, and you agreed to it but it's nice to know how the Spanish view things. I'm sure all the .net nOObs here will pay close attention for future worlds when considering diplomacy with you all.

3eqkho.png

Now let's have some fun Spanish, can't wait to turn you into my Pinata.

Fruitloops

Reaction score
It's called a border agreement, and you agreed to it but it's nice to know how the Spanish view things. I'm sure all the .net nOObs here will pay close attention for future worlds when considering diplomacy with you all.

Are you delusional? If the above statement was true, no one would play with you or half the people on .net who have all fucked someone over on one world or another.. Get off your high horse and take this for what it is.. You got caught with your pants down and will now have a tough fight for a world win which i'm sure will just end with more backstabbing and "not respecting terms".

What a a joke.

Fruitloops

Reaction score
fruitloops? i swear all your posts you sound like a crybaby bitch, did we noble you or something? who is crying about fighting because it isn't us, we're just stating facts this world and we're happy with a fight :)

tenor.gif

The only one I see crying is you... Dalton didn't noble me or do anything remotely against me.. Nor do I have anything against Dalton. I did hear that being over emotional and delusional is a side effect of having an ego too far up your ass, maybe go seek medical help?

If you're happy with a fight, stop crying about broken diplomacy and fight. You're making a broken NAP such a big deal even though you're one off the biggest scum in TW.

Also, who said anything about crying over fighting other than you? Further proving my point that you're delusional..

Absolute. Joke.

Fruitloops

Reaction score
The only joke here is you, irrelevant nOOb that comes to the externals after being rimmed. What is it, if you can't beat them join them? LOL
And again, further proving my point you're delusional. Ignore factual statements and go with some insult about my stats on a world where I played barely actively for 2 months while defending successfully against the Spanish for 3 OPs. And btw, I was rimmed 2 weeks ago so your point is irrelevant..

Yeah, you sure embarrassed me.....!

lol what a Delusional Joke

DeletedUser117283

And again, further proving my point you're delusional. Ignore factual statements and go with some insult about my stats on a world where I played barely actively for 2 months while defending successfully against the Spanish for 3 OPs. And btw, I was rimmed 2 weeks ago so your point is irrelevant..

Yeah, you sure embarrassed me.....!

lol what a Delusional Joke

Groot is delusional and your a fruitloop all even in my eyes :eek: