A Simple Request (RUST VS Taxi F.)

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
What is this? When did this sub-forum become so active?

@glarius you are not really the person to talk about treachery here, should look at yourself first you clown. I also love it how you came to this forum with your amigos to brag about getting villages while not respecting a cool-down, why didn't you post anything yesterday/today after your fail OP? Guess you just got overexcited about doing a successful OP on us while breaking the NAP rules with Dalton several times.

@Namek SIMStm indeed, thank you for exposing them publicly, we'll see how they'll end up this world. :)

Anyways it's pretty exciting for me so glhf to everyone who's playing.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hey taxi, how pathetic is that op your gonna launch lol

Nobles, 80 hours out? I bet i can't stack those in time

AkiBrat

I litterly never post here, but this ain't true at all. We have had tons of mini OPs.. maybe mostly north but that was the weak link so we went for it.

I truly understand why you wouldn't consider replying to posts. Unfortunatley the only link that seems to be weak and disconnected is your brain halves.

"We went for internals" That's the thing you should've typed.

tumblr_nokr07vaix1sd2x2co1_500.jpg

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I truly understand why you wouldn't consider replying to posts. Unfortunatley the only link that seems to be weak and disconnected is your brain halves.

View attachment 3062

why did you get so hurt by his post? what you said still doesnt change the fact that the north was a weak link compared to the core & you cant change my mind

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

dAwG iS tHaT yOu? You know nothing of the situation but i4w is definitely not an idiot. Your reading comprehension is off, maybe look in the mirror and realize he was talking about OPs not the internal.

White-Shadow

Reaction score
XD the facts is that dalton was to unorganized and didnt have the firepower to do anything in the core, fair play our north was spread and weak, you managed to pick scrapz gz

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Or is spending 50 nukes for single a village you promised to take and you didnt more pathetic?

was well worth it the amount of pp that guy wasted on that single village lol. Would do it again any time. And I also killed 20dv+ in total just from spamming that 1 village, so even better :)

DeletedUser116348

If the first hour of a pathetic op ends up taking more villages than a week's worth of rust ops you have to start wondering what kind of word to apply to them..

DeletedUser120800

Saw Rust bragging and so I thought this OP on them would go horrendously bad. Turns out, out of all the OPs Taxi has done, not a single target has ever given Taxi so many villages in a single wave than Rust.

GG Rust. World 108's worst tribe. At this point you can only hope you get the same opportunity of being recruited as the other targets <3

Curious George

Reaction score