A Simple Request (RUST VS Taxi F.)

RumFastRumFar

Pointless discussion. You guys wouldn't even try to op me now just because you know it's infinitively harder to noble me instead of another player who is less active.

Same thing happened in w106 to me vs UNI.

Also, these stats don't reflect ods gained during a war. I killed way over 120 nukes from this op alone today.
Yes I was the supporter of the day.

Fact is , you guys didnt gain any village today from our top tier accounts from the tribe. You guys did a good job in picking those 2 targets that seem the least active, and it worked out.

I wonder what will happen when we do the same vs you. Pretty sure there is plenty good food in CAB to eat.

Isn't that the point of a good OP? To find the weakness and exploit it? Sure hitting you would be harder because your backline and midline are very large.

We didn't target any of your "top tier" accounts because the vast majority of your "top tier" accounts are not even mostly frontline.

Good job on killing 120 nukes, but as a tribe we have 9700 villages and probably threw about 3000 nukes that op so you barely made a dent. By no means did any of your tribe defend well and it will just keep happening.

You are only as strong as your weakest member.

Pretty funny to think that we took more of RUST's villages in our first OP than we did of TD, guess TD were the better tribe? RIP RUST and their dodgy diplomacy.

Ragestyles

Non-stop Poster
Isn't that the point of a good OP? To find the weakness and exploit it? Sure hitting you would be harder because your backline and midline are very large.

We didn't target any of your "top tier" accounts because the vast majority of your "top tier" accounts are not even mostly frontline.

Good job on killing 120 nukes, but as a tribe we have 9700 villages and probably threw about 3000 nukes that op so you barely made a dent. By no means did any of your tribe defend well and it will just keep happening.

You are only as strong as your weakest member.

Pretty funny to think that we took more of RUST's villages in our first OP than we did of TD, guess TD were the better tribe? RIP RUST and their dodgy diplomacy.

Yes it is and I literally was saying this.

In fact our Account player from KingVictor was announcing 1 week before the op that he was merging with another tribe member to increase overall activity since he couldn't play as much on FL solo as he wished.

Oh well, just makes the internal process a tad bit faster :p

QWAZY

Non-stop Poster
Yeah so its good he can defend by himself but that doesnt stop the lost of villages from your tribe.

Last edited:

Snow Rabbit

I'll give you the RUST/Taxi one, not sure much has really happened with the other war except from OD, but I'll let someone from those two tribes post if thats not the case

Side 1:
Tribes: Taxi, CAB
Side 2:
Tribes: RUST

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 306
Difference: 403

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 106
Difference: 200

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 2,186,229
Difference: 3,293,721

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 962,127
Difference: 1,871,025

*green represents Taxi

AkiBrat

Hey guys hope you had a great start this week!

I know @RUST has been feeling a little under the weather as winter is creeping around their necks but I would like to remind everybody out there that's looking for something to be excited about we in @TAXI are offering that right now.

This special offer will expire before christmas as there's alot of people out there eager to get their christmas presents early this year. Don't hesitate!

1573497771914.png