A Simple Request (RUST VS Taxi F.)

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
can you like just go away, nobody likes you

Thats why u losing always haha.
Toxic forever alone rage, cry more. Keeep cry losing another world in a row lmao!

Taxi players he have talked this on other world too but didnt do that much.
He said he would win the world etc. Lol why even u talking here while u losing?

Lol feel sad for your tribe. Playing with ego can not be easy. Thats why atleast i have enjoy to play with other people but people just keep complain about how arrogant u are?

Hope really taxi just do a op on u so u can keep cry to 110

DeletedUser116348

I don't think I've ever seen anybody come out and say. "Yeah Rage is actually a really great teammate. He's always there to help out others and shows compassion." It's always people mocking the giant insecure ego

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
whatever makes you feel better guys.

DeletedUser116348

What makes most of us feel better is opening up the war stats and looking at your most recent op to be completely honest

Gr1mLord

Spanish OP on TAXI? Maybe they will do more damage than their ally..

DeletedUser116348

Wouldn't it just be extra special if Spain, fresh out of an op on Dalton ended up contributing more to the Rust war than Rage has. Not that it'd take much

DeletedUser116348

You guys had to recruit the entirety of Spain, we can't be having that, so we called up the Dalty boys

DeletedUser116348

SORRY YOU'LL NEED TO SPEAK LOUDER THE TAXI DISCORD IS LIT RIGHT NOW ITS HARD TO MAKE OUT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING OVER ALL OF THE PEOPLE

luluki

Reaction score
Now Taxi (uber always better) is merging Dalton because they are scared to fight in equal villages and they need to be 5x1.

We can say that Taxi play tribal merge/recruit and not tribal wars.

arabela

SORRY YOU'LL NEED TO SPEAK LOUDER THE TAXI DISCORD IS LIT RIGHT NOW ITS HARD TO MAKE OUT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING OVER ALL OF THE PEOPLE

You’re so excited about this merge...i can see that in the caps lock :)) Congrats! I would not be so happy if my tribe would hug all world.

Discord sucks....

DeletedUser116348

Of course I wouldn't expect Spanish to understand positive diplomacy eventually providing benefits smh...