A Simple Request (RUST VS Taxi F.)

crymerci

Reaction score
What is really funny is people ragging on Spanish for their player count what if none of their accounts are coplayed while those in Taxi and Dalton were so the actual "player" count is not as different as you'd want to believe.

No one seems to grasp the implications of how far the Spanish got.

Starting a new server with no diplo contacts, no flags, no pp reserve, in a language most of them do not speak, on accounts that were 90% not coplayed, working as a team from the beginning, trading villages with no ego problems, staying true to their first ally until the end. Taking along all their friends regardless of skill level or time available to play. Barbling without shame, and why should it be shameful? Wars are won or lost by resources as much as anything else, and a village you own and grow will give you more than you could ever farm.

In short, they have come here and done everything you're "not supposed to" do, and had tremendous success. If people aren't rethinking at least some of the things they have always taken as necessary to succeed in TW, they should be.

DeletedUser120800

At least hope we all remember this world like "world of merging without a final war" :D.

Happy weekend my lords.

Sounds like an excuse, I hear this every world. It might not be written on the walls but it is clear Spanish and Rust would merge end-game.

If Dalton didn't join up with us, you would all fight Taxi and perhaps win (Rust are pretty trash, the only one who tries to attack is Ragestyles) and then you would hit Dalton.

Here is how Taxi's NAP with Rust went:

1. "Hi Faux, your members are attacking us and attempting to noble us after we take TD villages"
Faux: "I'll take care of it"

2. "Hi Faux, we took TD villages and there are a ton of defences from Rust being sent there"
Faux: "Some of our guys want to protect their friends, I'll take care of it" (Funny, protecting after betraying their friends with no cooldown)

3. "Hi Faux, so now we see Spanish supporting TD"
Faux: "wtf do you expect??? they're their friends, we can't stop Spanish"

4. "Hi Faux, we've been told by TD with proof that you are planning to recruit them. We have screenshots."
Faux: "We are doing it before you do"

Rust this whole world has been nothing but a dirty virus. Terrible at OPs, they've relied on shady dirty betrayal at every corner to attempt to grab a win. Rust has lost because they have bad leadership, hands down. They have bad players, hands down. They barely help each other, hands down.

Spanish have lost because they have bad leadership, hands down. Terrible players, hands down. They let Rust survive and lose a whole front, hands down.

Let's not even get started on the barbling, the North is the only place where the barbs exist. They're half extinct. If both tribes didn't focus on barbling so much perhaps they'd have spread out more.

Blame yourselves for losing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120800

Thinking back, I have so many memories of Rust.

Below: Rob attempting to get an NAP with Taxi.

Rob: "We either attack you or TD, your choice."

World 108 tl;dr - Rust got trashed, dweebs got smashed and Rob & Faux are the worst leaders of 108.

arabela

Tbh, if Rob is trash, obviously rank 1 and rank must merge. It is so clear now....

Quack

Reaction score
Thinking back, I have so many memories of Rust.

Below: Rob attempting to get an NAP with Taxi.

Rob: "We either attack you or TD, your choice."

World 108 tl;dr - Rust got trashed, dweebs got smashed and Rob & Faux are the worst leaders of 108.

Oh that must be a relief for you then.

Bickering about examples is pointless with you, but you shouldn’t throw stones if you live in a glass house. Almost anyone from any side including Taxi members know how bad you are at running a tribe.

I made a post here not long ago about personally attacking members because of leadership failures. Yet you just had to talk smack and make generalizations.

Nobody is going to deny you the fact that running a tribe is a thankless job. But Taxi deserved better than you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120800

Oh that must be a relief for you then.

Bickering about examples is pointless with you, but you shouldn’t throw stones if you live in a glass house. Almost anyone from any side including Taxi members know how bad you are at running a tribe.

I made a post here not long ago about personally attacking members because of leadership failures. Yet you just had to talk smack and make generalizations.

Nobody is going to deny you the fact that running a tribe is a thankless job. But Taxi deserved better than you.

Not even mad because I'm on the winning side for a second time with almost the same members o_O I must be doing something right. There is a lot more to leadership than you think, besides, I don't know who you are but many of these guys are the very same guys who decided to follow me on world 99.

Yes, I'll talk smack because I'm on the winning side and I deserve it. You, your tribe, your leadership have all been outplayed and a perk of winning is talking smack. Maybe next time mate :rolleyes:

Edit: Just saw your name, Condensed. Just don't speak, on both OPs you left yourself to be destroyed because you are not very good. I'm blunt and honest. I told Faux he should have internalled you and now look at you, you're leaking :eek:

Last edited:

Quack

Reaction score
I’d rather not be known by people than to be known as a poor leader.

30 mil ODD, 90% of front never stacked, and your guys barely got the 13 off of me so far over the past weeks while I’ve done 50+ recaps. 250+ nobles in one op day and you barely scratched our account.

I respect a lot of those in Taxi for the fight they give us, but one of those people is not Rum.

You missed my point on the personal attacks, but you pretty much proved it here. First you went from stroking your ego, then gave a little excuse for acting so egotistical, then proceeded to personally attack the integrity of my account on something that isn’t even true.

This is going to go right over your head so I think I’m done talking, but wanted to defend myself here as well as the players who actually deserve the credit.

Last edited:

f0sia

Might as well when they have millions of def troops on the other side of the map supporting 2k point barbs :cool:

DeletedUser120800

I’d rather not be known by people than to be known as a poor leader.

30 mil ODD, 90% of front never stacked, and your guys barely got the 13 off of me so far over the past weeks while I’ve done 50+ recaps. 250+ nobles in one op day and you barely scratched our account.

I respect a lot of those in Taxi for the fight they give us, but one of those people is not Rum.

You missed my point on the personal attacks, but you pretty much proved it here. First you went from stroking your ego, then gave a little excuse for acting so egotistical, then proceeded to personally attack the integrity of my account on something that isn’t even true.

This is going to go right over your head so I think I’m done talking, but wanted to defend myself here as well as the players who actually deserve the credit.

Don't worry, I did a class in psychology in first school. You're losing and hurting and need to win in the externals. Want to know what is good for that?

kleenex-lotion-facial-tissues-upright-carton.png

Keep at it chap, one day you'll get that win but for now... you snooze you lose.

tudadar

Reaction score
Spanish literally rimmed tuda and dipped

Had 10ish incomings when I deleted. Then over the course of 5.5 day process spanish and dalton nobled most of the account for free villages after finding out about the delete. They wouldnt of been able to rim me the way the account was set up since they could just target 20-30% semi close range vs 1k def and highend boosters but there was nothing more I could do to keep my friends alive. Not sure what the diplo ever was, but if spanish kept attacking that rim without taxis help they would of nobled the rest of k53 and I guess half your villages at the bottom area of k43 soon after. Spanish up to that point seemed to really benefit with their diplo making a massive power push to be able to noble pretty much 12million pts of WoW tribe freely. After WoW, I wouldnt be surprised if they ran the biggest ops for several weeks on the world. I believe this is when Dalton leadership nap'd taxi and that was a critical move that put them in position to merge into them for the win. That said if groot and ashen started near/fronted the spanish and WoW instead of taxi, i think Dalton would of been the tribe name that ended up winning. Not sure why the merge is a surprise to anyone. Dalton wasnt going to play out the world with 13-15ish accounts versus tribes that mass merged/recruited with multiple full rosters. It seemed like from maybe halfway through it was either merge with rust or taxi and rust had spanish all around them. Im not sure rust could of nobled the spanish either. I personally think taxi deserved to win this world. From start to finish they actually made big moves. Everyone else seemed to be hesitant or waiting for somethign to happen.