A Simple Request (RUST VS Taxi F.)

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But then they started begging us to make diplo as soon as you got hit.. yea theyre your bitches.
We hate u and if u think we was gonna war 4accs vs 180 accs (whole world) yall crazy. Its always been me, groot, ashen and ahn against the world when shit hit the fan. Shoutout to monkey tho they did amazing job.

Faux was cocky and thought he outsmarted everyone. Not to mention he cried to us every week hes quitting lmao.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Faux was cocky and thought he outsmarted everyone. Not to mention he cried to us every week hes quitting lmao.

Good ebening, “shit world” I want to quit. Just tired of this world. It is as bad as my leading style. I am in my feelings I can say a lot but I will tell Dalton to GFY after we insult you about a poll, LyOn DiD u MaKe Ur PoLl?

crymerci

Reaction score
Dalton literally told the Spanish to eat tudadar for them when they made the original NAP. They didn't want to get their hands dirty. So to say the Spanish didn't help take him out just shows no one in Dalton knew what their leadership was up to. Turned out to just be a ploy to buy time to invite some WoW refugees the Spanish had been opping.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Dalton literally told the Spanish to eat tudadar for them when they made the original NAP. They didn't want to get their hands dirty.

Care to show some proof of this? Dalton always had plans to recruit tudadar before he turned on us, so this is news to me and I was leadership ;) We couldn't control who Spanish hit and it's not like we can say DON'T hit TUDA we want to INVITE him, but we stood behind Tuda long enough and only hit him when he quit. ASSuME and you look stupid.

Last edited:

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Dalton literally told the Spanish to eat tudadar for them when they made the original NAP. They didn't want to get their hands dirty. So to say the Spanish didn't help take him out just shows no one in Dalton knew what their leadership was up to. Turned out to just be a ploy to buy time to invite some WoW refugees the Spanish had been opping.

Tell us more please, since you obviously know more than Dalton leadership.

crymerci

Reaction score
All that to find out crymercy probably isnt even playing 108

"Probably" meaning you can't know who's coplaying what, ever. The Spanish conquered me and my entire tribe and then I joined them as a coplayer. As a native English speaker I was sometimes asked to translate things, but of course as a newcomer I wasn't privy to everything. But the whole derail of this thread into the Dalton-Spanish war started with Dalton saying the Spanish didn't keep to the agreement about the borders. The borders in question weren't just WoW but also tudadar. Once tudadar decided to delete, you guys said "oh hey wow we were going after those villages... of our 'ally'...which we told you to attack".

You can't have it both ways. Either there was an agreement about which tudadar villages belonged to whom, in which case you betrayed him...or else there was no agreement that the Spanish broke by nobling tudadar's (and yoyo's) villages.

Tronjheim

But then they started begging us to make diplo as soon as you got hit.. yea theyre your bitches.
We hate u and if u think we was gonna war 4accs vs 180 accs (whole world) yall crazy. Its always been me, groot, ashen and ahn against the world when shit hit the fan. Shoutout to monkey tho they did amazing job.

Thanks!
-Blue Monke6 co ;D

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Goodness one extended drunken weekend and Tuds came onto the externals that is indeed interesting.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"Probably" meaning you can't know who's coplaying what, ever. The Spanish conquered me and my entire tribe and then I joined them as a coplayer. As a native English speaker I was sometimes asked to translate things, but of course as a newcomer I wasn't privy to everything. But the whole derail of this thread into the Dalton-Spanish war started with Dalton saying the Spanish didn't keep to the agreement about the borders. The borders in question weren't just WoW but also tudadar. Once tudadar decided to delete, you guys said "oh hey wow we were going after those villages... of our 'ally'...which we told you to attack".

You can't have it both ways. Either there was an agreement about which tudadar villages belonged to whom, in which case you betrayed him...or else there was no agreement that the Spanish broke by nobling tudadar's (and yoyo's) villages.

Read the first sentence and came to a conclusion. You’re irrelevant. Bye

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

You have 0 clue what you're on about and you're sounding more unaware of the situation the more you post quit it.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I haven't paid much attention to the diplomatic aspect of this world. I'm disappointed to see it go down like this, as I'm sure everyone is. I would've liked some semblance of an end game war rather than a merge then the rest of the world folding.

I get why Dalton did it and it seems justified from their position, I just wish we'd had a more interesting world.

Thanks to War-Peace, JustDoIt, Superdog and Dragon Warrior for being the standout accounts in Rust this world. If every Rust account was like these guys the world would have played out very differently.

GG.

AkiBrat

Thanks you Dragon Warrior for being a standout account on this world. And big shoutout to Superdog for losing villages superfast. Thanks RUST for being the easiest opposition ever, it was literally like fighting with one arm.

Why bother when we can cap like this? :) Enjoy your future worlds, I'm sure as hell we will :D:D:D

unknown.png

DeletedUser116348

It satisfies me to no end that Ragestyles wasn't included in the list

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol all this complaining. LOVE IT!!!!!

You guys simple had friends the whole world and Taxi was fighting the whole world we made friends and then you cry like wimps. End of stroy <3

Enjoy your Rim Service