I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
:eek:

Hi, I would like to rim you.

200.webp

You can rim me any day of the week.

DeletedUser120800

I really enjoyed this world. The whole world Taxi and Dalton fighting while everyone watched just to see who would win. Rust and Spanish just sadly made no moves or were just too late to make them.

GG Dalton and Taxi for winning, the only 2 tribes that nobled players instead of barbs. Although... While a fairly easy world, Ragestyle's massive use of heavy ram nukes + paladins did scare us a bit, perhaps the only worthwhile player of the South. Pity we couldn't mass-recruit you as we do in Taxi

Last edited by a moderator:

arabela

Thanks you Dragon Warrior for being a standout account on this world. And big shoutout to Superdog for losing villages superfast. Thanks RUST for being the easiest opposition ever, it was literally like fighting with one arm.

Why bother when we can cap like this? :) Enjoy your future worlds, I'm sure as hell we will :D:D:D

View attachment 3238

He was a standout account with or without this funny report that can happen to any of us. This account was always there to help, as James said and i would love to have him as tribemate again.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
He was a standout account with or without this funny report that can happen to any of us. This account was always there to help, as James said and i would love to have him as tribemate again.

Join the Rust/SINTM premade on 112 then and you can ;)

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
A pity that you aren't with your account on W111. Would have loved to send you a personal sign of love to you on this world :(
Also, that picture you posted there literally proves nothing but only proves your own stupidity once more. Stop making yourself look like a fool. The world was over the second Dalton merged into Taxi. And I cant blame Dalton for their decision. There were alot of things that went wrong with Rust/Spanish. Diplo was not handled correctly. And on top of that i would only mean for them for an easy worldwin if they merged into taxi as that gave them auto ~60% world domination instantly. Perfect efficiency. Who wants to put in work and effort into worldwins nowadays anyways?

NpsPGgD.png

THOSE are my real stats from w108. Stuff that a nobody like you never will reach. Not even before this world is over. You can hate me all you want little Qwazy. But you cannot argue against me being a far superior player than you and w108 in general. I wish I had the chance this world to unload all my strong nukes once on you but never made sense to waste them on some rim boon like you. You dont deserve this worldwin, hope you thank atleast your tribe for carrying your sore ass around all this time. I have had my fame on this world, was at the top ranking the entire duration of this world, you? You were a noname, some ~top100 trashbag that now only talks shit to me everyday either here or on discord. Need my attention? Or a babysitter? Stop acting like you are something, while you are not.

The only reason for me to not have delted before new years is because Flag farming. I also quickly realized that if I stopped defending every train and dropped villages intentionally it will only help me out even more. It for once saved me lots of time, and the more villages i dropped the more flags I was able to farm these last 2 weeks. Drop 400 villages? Easy 400 more nobles per massrecruit.
The best part about it? Those like 2k nukes that hit me every single day, they even did the job for me to kill all those nobles that i just spam recruited each day. So I even had to do less and less. So Thanks for that :p

Popped Flamboyant Speech one day just for the giggles:
CxzYuPf.png
1x
1x

I had my fun playing W108, and that is all that matters. I got my achievements, I got my stats, I got my flags. This world is done in 19 days. Stop trying to pick on me lol. Only makes we wanna make fun of you even more.

Cheers, your beloved rank 1 Princess
2x

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A pity that you aren't with your account on W111. Would have loved to send you a personal sign of love to you on this world :(
Also, that picture you posted there literally proves nothing but only proves your own stupidity once more. Stop making yourself look like a fool. The world was over the second Dalton merged into Taxi. And I cant blame Dalton for their decision. There were alot of things that went wrong with Rust/Spanish. Diplo was not handled correctly. And on top of that i would only mean for them for an easy worldwin if they merged into taxi as that gave them auto ~60% world domination instantly. Perfect efficiency. Who wants to put in work and effort into worldwins nowadays anyways?

NpsPGgD.png

THOSE are my real stats from w108. Stuff that a nobody like you never will reach. Not even before this world is over. You can hate me all you want little Qwazy. But you cannot argue against me being a far superior player than you and w108 in general. I wish I had the chance this world to unload all my strong nukes once on you but never made sense to waste them on some rim boon like you. You dont deserve this worldwin, hope you thank atleast your tribe for carrying your sore ass around all this time. I have had my fame on this world, was at the top ranking the entire duration of this world, you? You were a noname, some ~top100 trashbag that now only talks shit to me everyday either here or on discord. Need my attention? Or a babysitter? Stop acting like you are something, while you are not.

The only reason for me to not have delted before new years is because Flag farming. I also quickly realized that if I stopped defending every train and dropped villages intentionally it will only help me out even more. It for once saved me lots of time, and the more villages i dropped the more flags I was able to farm these last 2 weeks. Drop 400 villages? Easy 400 more nobles per massrecruit.
The best part about it? Those like 2k nukes that hit me every single day, they even did the job for me to kill all those nobles that i just spam recruited each day. So I even had to do less and less. So Thanks for that :p

Popped Flamboyant Speech one day just for the giggles:
CxzYuPf.png
1x
1x

I had my fun playing W108, and that is all that matters. I got my achievements, I got my stats, I got my flags. This world is done in 19 days. Stop trying to pick on me lol. Only makes we wanna make fun of you even more.

Cheers, your beloved rank 1 Princess
2x

Yeah no one can blame Dalton for the move they did but yet you were the one complaining about it the most in W108 but finally have come to the decision and found the time to flip your story like all the stories I have heard in the past worlds about you.

Also I have never said I hated you or have I ever said I am a better player then you are. I think I have told lots of people how I am not good at the game but I enjoy it which what counts for me. Dont have to be a good solo player to work good with a tribe. Dont even have to be good eat all those barbs.

And yeah I do thank my tribe for the win and I appreciate them all as I am not a selfish solo player like you and I understand that this game is a team based strategy game. And I might be a noname but you can remember me as the guy who dropped into W108 with my premade and made Taxi with my fellow mate Cornetto. The tribe that rimmed your sorry sore ass.

Go on and say I message you everyday and try and play the victim here. I can go and screenshot the last time I talked to you on discord and back track from there for you. I can also look at dates on the external and in game for you also if you wanted and see if it has been everyday for you. I have better things to do then message a salty toxic person everyday.

Do you really think after all the trash talking from you to people in my tribe and friends that I would just sit back and relax and just watch you keep it up lol. As soon as someone said what they wanted about this world it would always be you telling them for a 1v1 or insulting them some how. So if I saw that I would reply to defend a fellow tribe mate / friend.

You trashed talk people while you were in Rust at their good time of W108 and and as soon as Rust fell you started trash talking your own tribe / council.

You forget the whole aspects of this game and all you only care about is your own stupid rank and stats. So maybe if you don't want drama then stop causing it for people and then the drama will stay away from you butter cup.

Good to job Taxi / CAB and all the other tribes in the world. And congratulations to Condensed for not giving up and being a good sport.