A sit down interview with the man and the legend himself.

mattcurr

Erm, no. :icon_neutral:
See what you did was say it was satire, so I followed up with the following bait knowing you would bite on it.

Where I say you made an observation, and then follow up with a comment about observational humour.
If you can quote me stating that the OP was observational humour, then I will humbly concede.

You see you failed to do what I did, perhaps because you failed to understand it. I made a transition. Grammatically and in terms of the English language I separated the two allowing the reader to come to their own conclusion you did the flowwing

I don't see what's funny, you have made an observation of media formatting, not commentary on it.
Observational humour is right up there with sarcasm, IMO.

You speak about an observation which is A)Something I did not say, and then followed it up with an immediate sentence, where in the English language you have an assumed antecedent.

I don't see what's funny, you have made an observation of media formatting, not commentary on it.

This in and of itself is saying I did observational humor it is a single sentence, and you speak about what is funny and my having made an observation, which btw there is no observation in the interview.

Where as I do the following.

Matt/Him.: IS IT HARD TO BE BLACK IN TW?!?!?!?!?!?[/I]

Wardy: WELL AS THE ONLY BLACK GUY ON TW I FEEL PRESSURE TO CONFORM TO A CERTAIN STEROETYPE LIKE I HAVE TO HAVE HIGH ODA AND DEAL IRON ON THE MARKET

Matt/Him.: TOUGH LIFE BRO! STAY STRONG!
MOVING ALONG
DOES YOUR SPEED GIVE YOU AN ADVANTAGE IN TW

I get the idea in your mind, then say moving along to signal a new subject, then use something seemingly related, the semantics may seem trivial, but its a huge difference. Because that is the joke, which again you are missing. Satire is situation based, you have be be in a situation, your post is not, really you just failed at an attempt to copy me in a multitude of ways:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Knight Saber, if you dont like it then dont keep visiting the thread perhaps? Maybe go read the bible or a dictionary which pertain more to your tastes. People who enjoy lighthearted fun can stay here.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Knight Saber, if you dont like it then dont keep visiting the thread perhaps? Maybe go read the bible or a dictionary which pertain more to your tastes. People who enjoy lighthearted fun can stay here.

Hey people who read the Bible can enjoy light hearted humour . :icon_eek: That's discrimination .... :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway , I like how even apparent humour from Mattcurr turns out to be an intricate labyrinthine occurrence evolving into a contentious conceited debate.

<3

Last edited:

DeletedUser93612

I think this fighting about the funninest of the interview is actually more hilarious and amusing than the actual interview which i have to say was not the best :( as it was a poor attempt at being satirical and mocking media formatting as one put it :(

DeletedUser

images

Wardy and matt after the interview ;)

DeletedUser

im the dark shape hidden behind matts head,spying on them from under water O.O

DeletedUser

derppz.jpg

My reaction to wardy being called a legend.

Even if this was an obvious bait for troll.

DeletedUser94677

Really? Everyone thinks this is good?
It was just some egotistical drivel followed by a generic racial joke.
Not original and not witty.
funny.jpg

I think too many people here just want to associate with the "cool kids".

I'm just going to go on the lim and say, I agree completely.

DeletedUser

Matcurr arent you that n00b who made that lame tribe mosquito force or some such in w23 and your tribe got pwnt by one decent player?

or am i thinking of another matcurr?

mattcurr

Matcurr arent you that n00b who made that lame tribe mosquito force or some such in w23 and your tribe got pwnt by one decent player?

or am i thinking of another matcurr?

:icon_confused: Not me, every tribe I founded lest one was rank 1,2 or 3 for quite some time.

My tribes tend to look like this

[spoil]
Untitled-1-42.gif
[/spoil]

Specifically in w23 I think was rank 25-15 or so I joined alone, quit around 2 villages, was during track season in hs couldnt play much.

Last edited:

DeletedUser80534

It was mildly entertaining, but it will never beat the Uranus thread.

Last edited: