A Sleazy Swansong: How I See World 97

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well for one since we aren't an 'elite premade' like you guys, yes, recruitment was part of our process. I like to think theres something very down to earth about a grass roots tribe coming together to succeed against the pre-chosen elite but maybe thats just me. Also, from my opinion we did recruit better (remember Otis? guess who rejected him first?). That being said I'm not here begging for mercy and shaking just making the point that this creati "no diplomacy no recruiting" (and by never, I mean only when its convenient for you of course like every other elite group) doesn't automatically make you best or deserving. That being said I do know you guys have the most experience and I look excitedly towards whatever happens. Unlike you guys I have no false sense of pride or reputation on the line, just the desire to compete at my best with a group of people I did not know 6 months ago, many of whom are now close friends and I think we are going to shock a lot of people.

also TBF I have no idea who this jixsta person is nor am I trying to defend their point. only address the friendly bantz ;)

Only about ten accounts in our current tribe started the world with us. The rest have been recruited. I'm not sure how everyone says that we are some sort of elite premade. We started small and have remained small. We never said no recruitment we have recruited when it made strategic sense to us rather than recruiting just for the sake of numbers. Of course I guess even if it was three or four of us everyone would still be calling us an elite premade because it is an easy justification for why we have been successful.

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
For example, I was not a part of this "elite premade" but rather had just registered on the rim to screw about over thanksgiving break after a 5 month hiatus from TW. Lo and behold all these players start spawning behind me and I knew a few of them and decided to stick around and play...

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
No diplo and no recruitment are different things. We have a no hugging policy and "small number of accounts" in our T&Cs. The no recruiting thing has been dreamt up by other people chin wagging on these here externals. o_O