A small world

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So this world is a very small world kind of like a slow HP world.

I notice the gap between the premade type tribe & the lets have a go at running a tribe is starting to open up.
Now many of the premade type tribes have a decent spacing however with such a slow world are they upsetting too many tribes while farming? Will the small guys start to stand up & do something about it?

Or are we looking at a 4 corners world with maybe diplomacy locking the world up for now.

Just opening it up to all to see what the thoughts of how the world will mature.
Cheers
Busa

DeletedUser41666

Hey Busa,

I think the problem will come when the pre-mades are running out of decent targets. The academy levels make nobling more costly (time and res) than otherwise and the need for a good village is more important. I know I'm having trouble finding decent targets above 2K.

I don't see too much of a problem with smaller tribes banding together, a good pre-made should have some clever diplomacy to stop this.

TheNobleExpress

It's difficult to predict at the moment. It seems there are a few decent tribes in each continent. It's also really good to see that for the most part, these decent tribes in each continent are fighting each other early on.

DeletedUser116682

I am liking the variety of tribes we have on this world right now, there are some clearly stronger tribes but you never know what can happen. The packet system is definitely putting a lot of pressure down though as the world is fairly small & tribes are already starting to clash

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hi Pulsar,

Like many packet worlds growth can be hard fought.

With what could be a quick world for the win it is nice to see a few battles as long as the mega active co accounts don't get too much of a jump on us noobs I can see some long drawn out wars. Do you still get them?
A lot of tribes are using diplomacy to gain an upper hand which has blinded some of the "I'm having a go at running a tribe" type tribe from what is really going on in their area but I'm sure there is a lot of fight left in them.

Not seen any of the pre mades fall off the map yet mind you had my head in a bucket so not seen much of anything yet.

I keep getting flash backs to what happened in HP5 I think it was.
I just hope the world is not going to be over before it really starts.

I noticed so many players posting they hated the settings just wish they had given it a go as it really is quite a good world.
Its never too late to join remember.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes & its your fault I'm playing this drug of a game again!

Then one of your silly ex tribe members thinks a train at my poor little village was a good idea.
Not happy at all but my cats liked the exercise.