A Smart Diet

DuteTare

No but 75 percent of those inactives on that list of screenshots are. You can't control certain aspects of this game, like somebody having real life issues to attend to. Which the merge has nothing to do with. People have jobs, school, and family to attend to. So trying to link the merge to the fact people have to deal with life is absurd. It almost sounds like you're doing everything you guys can to cling to the fact you actually had a semi successful op for once, and it was on a player who failed to pass the sit. If you guys think you've already won you've got a rude awakening coming. You're "winning" this war by 5 villages. We have 10 million more ODA and 4 million less ODD. And it's not over, but yet again, congratulations on capitalizing on an inactive member.

you're absolutely professional at pulling bullshit out of your ass.

You also have 18 more members, so "losing" the war by 5 villages should be pretty shameful

DeletedUser50733

And it's not over, but yet again, congratulations on capitalizing on an inactive member.

Umm I hate to have to dumb this down for you, but he took a village not even three hours before he started haemorrhaging villages in our Op. Inactivity is where you're not there, and don't noble villages..

Not a bad record I guess, for me and my co. One op planned, one op successful, one enemy player forced to quit. That's what I refer to as a Full House.

Who wants to be next?

Lord BillyNoMates

we should do a combined war stats HoCoR and Smart! vs NN and Vodka

because they pretty much made them teams by begging HoCoR for help

even though the only help they are currently giving is to NN and them free villages

DeletedUser121096

Defensive? lol
I've never seen someone get so defensive over a game this is hilarious thanks for the fun Lilly, keep it up.

Let's see more successful ops. Regardless of the shit you wanna talk it's on inactive players lol. Congrats on the one successful op lol.

DeletedUser50733

Let's see more successful ops. Regardless of the shit you wanna talk it's on inactive players lol. Congrats on the one successful op lol.
Careful what you wish for! Next one is ready and waiting..

Ogandam is only inactive now, because we made him that way.

Regardless of your excuses, its one out of one for my team.

Top job Vodka!!

DeletedUser121096

One out of one? I think you might want to redo your math lol. First OP done by Vodka was an utter failure lol probably because it was an active member lol.

Lord BillyNoMates

One out of one? I think you might want to redo your math lol. First OP done by Vodka was an utter failure lol probably because it was an active member lol.
for a big failure you do an awful lot of bragging

DeletedUser120430

I'm pretty sure he meant out of one for his successful ops but who knows

But nice to see that you're keeping tally of everything that's going on.

And whining that vodka caps were on inactive members is ridiculous. I'm sure you'd be jumping for the moon if the tables were turned.

No sense in mitigating or undermining a job well done by the vodka team :):)

Well done everyone

CR

DeletedUser121096

for a big failure you do an awful lot of bragging

Aren't you like 35? you'd think you'd have dental insurance.

I'm pretty sure he meant out of one for his successful ops but who knows

But nice to see that you're keeping tally of everything that's going on.

And whining that vodka caps were on inactive members is ridiculous. I'm sure you'd be jumping for the moon if the tables were turned.

No sense in mitigating or undermining a job well done by the vodka team :):)

Well done everyone

CR

Being aware is key. And I wasn't whining. I even congratulated them for noticing the inactivities and capitalizing. Maybe you should do some reading.

Lord BillyNoMates

Aren't you like 35? you'd think you'd have dental insurance.

Being aware is key. And I wasn't whining. I even congratulated them for noticing the inactivities and capitalizing. Maybe you should do some reading.
using real life insults after you start loosing an argument just shows everyone how much of a low life you are
but carry on and im sure smart! wont internal you at some point

well when ever eastnoob wants free villages id watch out because likelihood is your next

DeletedUser121096

I loosen up before loosing arguments all the time.

And haven't you just sat around and insulted me numerous times? Lol. You entertain me because it helps me realize how much of an idiot you really are. Everything you say is a contradiction. Carry on.

Lord BillyNoMates

I loosen up before loosing arguments all the time.

And haven't you just sat around and insulted me numerous times? Lol. You entertain me because it helps me realize how much of an idiot you really are. Everything you say is a contradiction. Carry on.
feel free to point out were i have insulted your free life

and if you cant a bit of advice pipe down

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Both sides have played well at times, well done to both. Lets keep the fighting in game. Also Billy stop trying to be relevant and stick to your own war thread. You aren't in Vodka or Smart!.

-Sam

Stunner

Sooo, in regards to the ognam account being inactive... I've been constantly nuking his account the last three weeks... over 2m oda...every time he's returned attacks.. I've received over 1m odd from him. The guy is a hermit that keeps to himself, three weeks of rebuilding farms and smithy's only to be hit by a full op?! I'd say he gave up which is commonplace in the game.

Last edited:

TheBarbarian

Sooo, in regards to the ognam account being inactive... I've been constantly nuking his account the last three weeks... over 2m oda...every time he's returned attacks.. I've received over 1m odd from him. The guy is a hermit that keeps to himself, three weeks of rebuilding farms and smithy's only to be hit by a full op?! I'd say he gave up which is commonplace in the game.

An accurate representation of the last couple of days. Every tribe has people who will fold easily. Let's not get carried away too early.

Karl.

DeletedUser120740

Bottom line

Smart has 400 more villas then vodka and still hasn't steamrolled anything you would think that'd equate to atleast a 200+nuke advantage and said advantage would result in...results

Maybe they'll take in some hocore players to fix everything up XD

DeletedUser121096

Smart isn't only warring with Vodka.

But let's add everyone we have been fighting and check out those stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka, NN, -YES-, SmasH, CRAWL
Side 2:
Tribes: Smart!, Smart?

Timeframe: 31/07/2017 00:00:00 to 06/09/2017 23:18:54

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 263
Difference: 148

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 899,821
Side 2: 1,834,082
Difference: 934,261

chart

DeletedUser27158

Smart isn't only warring with Vodka.

But let's add everyone we have been fighting and check out those stats.

I will take the liberty of posting some non-skewed statistics. Primarily I removed -YES-, which is no longer a functioning tribe. I think it can be said fairly definitively Smart! did well handling -YES- and came out on top of that battle. Adding them into the statistics helps to promote your numbers, however we are looking at the present, not weeks ago.

Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka, NN, CRAWL, SmasH
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 177
Difference: 59

chart

Smart! has done well by taking a 59 village lead over the opposition, and they deserve credit for that, especially considering the number disadvantage as far as member count goes.

Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,000
Side 2: 1,551
Difference: 551

chart

Side 1: 105
Side 2: 82
Difference: 23

chart

As we can see, however, with SmasH, CRAWL and NN removed, Vodka is a small leg up against Smart! for conquers against opposite side. Despite this, Vodka is being rapidly outgrown by Smart in overall villages, possibly due to Vodka's small number of members. If Vodka were the only tribe warring Smart!, Vodka would eventually be overtaken just by the sheer number of villages Smart! is able to conquer. However, as Lilly pointed out, Vodka is not the only tribe "warring" Smart! NN has yet to run any major operations on Smart!, partially due to the current occupation with HoCor. However, I will post those statistics anyways.

Side 1:
Tribes: NN
Side 2:
Tribes: Smart!

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,530
Side 2: 1,468
Difference: 1,062

chart

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 11
Difference: 0

chart

Now, when eliminating the NN and Smart! academy tribes, they are evenly matched for conquers against opposite side. However, as stated above, Smart! is now the tribe being outgrown overall. If I were to include CRAWL and SmasH the stats change exponentially in Smart!'s favor when considering conquers against opposite sides, but also shift heavily in NN's favor for overall village growth.

Of course, these statistics are from 3 months back, so a more accurate overall growth pattern can be seen with a shorter time frame, let's say one week.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 406
Side 2: 236
Difference: 170

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 199
Difference: 37

chart
Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 827
Side 2: 238
Difference: 589

chart

Looking at these statistics and considering the lack of concerted efforts on both sides, I do not think anyone on any side can say definitively "We are better than you". Or perhaps I should amend the quote to say, "I am better than you", as it seems 98% of the banter on this forum leads to. However, it can be said that Smart! will need to noble a hell of a lot more villages per week if they plan to match the growth rate of their enemies.

DeletedUser121096

I will take the liberty of posting some non-skewed statistics. Primarily I removed -YES-, which is no longer a functioning tribe. I think it can be said fairly definitively Smart! did well handling -YES- and came out on top of that battle. Adding them into the statistics helps to promote your numbers, however we are looking at the present, not weeks ago.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 177
Difference: 59

chart

Smart! has done well by taking a 59 village lead over the opposition, and they deserve credit for that, especially considering the number disadvantage as far as member count goes.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,000
Side 2: 1,551
Difference: 551

chart

Side 1: 105
Side 2: 82
Difference: 23

chart

As we can see, however, with SmasH, CRAWL and NN removed, Vodka is a small leg up against Smart! for conquers against opposite side. Despite this, Vodka is being rapidly outgrown by Smart in overall villages, possibly due to Vodka's small number of members. If Vodka were the only tribe warring Smart!, Vodka would eventually be overtaken just by the sheer number of villages Smart! is able to conquer. However, as Lilly pointed out, Vodka is not the only tribe "warring" Smart! NN has yet to run any major operations on Smart!, partially due to the current occupation with HoCor. However, I will post those statistics anyways.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,530
Side 2: 1,468
Difference: 1,062

chart

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 11
Difference: 0

chart

Now, when eliminating the NN and Smart! academy tribes, they are evenly matched for conquers against opposite side. However, as stated above, Smart! is now the tribe being outgrown overall. If I were to include CRAWL and SmasH the stats change exponentially in Smart!'s favor when considering conquers against opposite sides, but also shift heavily in NN's favor for overall village growth.

Of course, these statistics are from 3 months back, so a more accurate overall growth pattern can be seen with a shorter time frame, let's say one week.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 406
Difference: 170

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 199
Difference: 37

chart
Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 827
Side 2: 238
Difference: 589

chart

Looking at these statistics and considering the lack of concerted efforts on both sides, I do not think anyone on any side can say definitively "We are better than you". Or perhaps I should amend the quote to say, "I am better than you", as it seems 98% of the banter on this forum leads to. However, it can be said that Smart! will need to noble a hell of a lot more villages per week if they plan to match the growth rate of their enemies.

That was a nice analysis and I concur with what you're saying. Smart! definitely is not in the best position. As you can see we're nobling quite a bit of villages elsewhere and capitalizing on where we can grow rather than landlocking ourselves in. At least that's what I'm doing. But when it comes to defending against multiple tribes thats the hard part. Despite everything I commend all tribes for their efforts.