A Snake in the Grass

Epic Pandas

So us Noobs over on the eastern rim are just minding our own business, happily munching away on the lesser beings that for some bizarre reason appear to thrive around us. Be it those in the Stark family who can't seem to find a single stack for a player losing 12 out of 13 villages, those in the NK/SK family who just love their massively off heavy accounts, or EASY who can't seem to figure out that it is futile to flog a dead horse.

017a4180678ea6e8d212f1f77e6646b0.png

So, you can imagine our surprise when this delightful little message fell into our lap, sent out to our darling friends in Llamas:

Waterloo1815 wrote:

[spoil]Good morning Llamas

If during the next day Drygolin asks any sort of help from any of you, especially snipes, do not hesitate to offer it to him. However, avoid direct confrontation with Noobs.

Covertly. All covertly!
I have told him to PM any of you if the need arises.

Thank you
[/spoil]

For those who are unaware, Drygolin happens to be someone who Noobs have attacked and then took control of a bunch of players from Plague, reforming as EASY, who we are (as of yesterday) at war with. Now, we would have thought that Llamas might be wary of creating more enemies, after they managed to leak the info that they were about to op SK/NK and Gidiup, but instead got launched on themselves. Now, those with half a dozen brain cells might think that they have enough on their plates right now, rather than stirring up more trouble for themselves.

giphy.gif

So Waterloo, this one is for you, in the glorious words of the lyrical geniuses that are ABBA:

Waterloo - Couldn't escape if I wanted to
Waterloo - Knowing my fate is to be with you
Waterloo - Finally facing my Waterloo

We aren't going to beat around the bush and try to be diplomatic about all your scheming and conniving. So this is just a friendly warning to you and your friends, sat up in your high castle and playing at being the puppet master: If you want a war, sure, we will play ball, but you had best be certain that you aren't biting off more than you can chew. And to the other lovely people of W84, beware the snake that is Waterloo1815.

60502544.jpg

EDIT: Just wanted to clarify that this is not a declaration of Noobs vs Llamas, this is simply a post educating W84 of the deceit and shady tactics shown by Llamas' leadership.

Last edited:

Ignoramus of the Law

I am shocked at my own astuteness.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I had one look at your tribe earlier during the day time. Seemed Promising. Thought maybe you guys have a chance of going far in this world. Not this far in less than 24 Hours!! xD.

Hey, at least youre making this more interesting. Provide us some of the statistics so far, if you have the time? Other players you may not have mentioned who you've taken villages from, for example.

PnP - 6/10. Could've been better!

All in All, Best of Luck to the Noobs.

@Waterloo - Cheeky little bugger. You have to consider that your tribe has shit loads of spies/snakes/allies elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Epic Pandas

We will maybe post some stats when we have landed an op, rather than just picking off random villages and watching nukes and nobles go splat against us. The guy we hit in Stark though was shanoshrimp.

DeletedUser

oh no you dihhhhh-nnnnnt WaterLEW !
[spoil]
snake-in-the-grass.jpg
[/spoil]
giphy.gif

tssk tssk u been such a bad bad boy we are all disappointed at this betrayal :(

giphy.gif

Look where playing scared and cautious and allying w terrible pathetic tribes like the WHY family have got you.... now stooping so low as to be undermining the good tribes and players too!? working behind the scenes this way and here i thought you were all HONOR!? .... uh ohhhh. Trubz in paradise! Meet the new Llamas....same as the ol' Llamas
:lol:

p.s.
this just in from a conference of top players who convened to discuss the emerging Llamas threat.... concensus was ....
2945137-1772568646-1485..gif

DeletedUser

Great, another player already in the Top 10. Most players currently active here are in the Top 100. Except for me :'(

Nice to meet you though Jovis. I like the Putin GIF. It makes everything all so hilarious.

A Tyrant I see. The Absolute Ruler - Is he/she the Duke of Tyrant? Ya'll aren't planning something against the Llama's now, are ya?

Ignoramus of the Law

A Tyrant I see. The Absolute Ruler - Is he/she the Duke of Tyrant? Ya'll aren't planning something against the Llama's now, are ya?

It's just Tyrant and their successful proxy tactic. As soon as we sent a few fakes on Gidiup all these strange things started happening.

Hate mail...

The Absolute Ruler Feb 12, 22:18
Yo,

We are pissed at your nub leader, not the Gidiup! So get your facts right!

Sam

External PnP against us...
Skype threats...

Tyrant, annoyed that we dare touch their puppet masterminded all these horrific events to our great internal fear and havoc.
So yeah... they'll plan something against us. Because TribalWars is about spies, plots, backstage intrigue, diplomacy, proxy fighting, puppeteering and basically about any/everything except for war.

Huh... funny, right?

Epic Pandas

So yeah... they'll plan something against us. Because TribalWars is about spies, plots, backstage intrigue, diplomacy, proxy fighting, puppeteering and basically about any/everything except for war.

Huh... funny, right?

You say this like you didn't tell your members to help out someone we were opping in any way they could, in an attempt to hinder us. You are what we in the business like to call a hypocrite.

Squela

Best of luck to everyone! Make it fun and exciting please! :D

Our war is in bursts... need speed 2.0 worlds, can get things done way faster haaha

Ignoramus of the Law

You say this like you didn't tell your members to help out someone we were opping in any way they could, in an attempt to hinder us. You are what we in the business like to call a hypocrite.

Let's make a short recapitulation of the events...

Drygolin takes a village from Julius Caesar, a member of Noob.
Plague, Dygolin's tribe asks him to peacefully give away the village because
a) Plague can't challenge Noobs
b) Noobs is friendly towards Plague but "didn't sign a NAP because Plague has too many small players"
b) Plague desperately wants that NAP
Dygolin doesn't give away the village he took from you.
Threatened with dismissal, Dygolin leaves Plague.
Noobs recruit half of Plague.
Noobs OP Plague
Plague is dead, Noobs is mighty, etc.

Dygolin took a village from you and for that he was banished and left alone against both Noobs and Plague.

Now that's shit. That's some very hard core shit Plague did.

Luring a tribe with NAPs and stuff, then recruiting half and nobling the other is what we in the business like to call, coincidence, also a hypocrite.

We helped Dygolin because we felt right, not to hinder you. Being treated like that for taking a village is below any standard and this game is already a big enough pile of crap, thank you very much.

Also, that message was posted on the forums for EXACTLY a week, time in which nobody bothered with it.
But god almighty, Llamas attacked Gidiup, Gidiup is Tyrant's puppet, we friend with Tyrants, TO THE EXTERNAL WITH IT!

#WaterlooTheSnake

Plague duke...

RiddlerPhoenix Feb 05, 03:58
I've been talking with [player]Whiskey sour[/player], [player]Julius Caesar[/player], [player]SweetButWicked[/player] and recently [player]Rick.grimes[/player] since I found out he's a tribemate from w85.

Their biggest problem with us was all the dead weight. They were starting to consider discussing an alliance in the future based on how an NAP went and then without permission you went after one of the BIGGEST players of the BIGGEST tribes in our area. Attacking a player in another tribe is an act of war. YOU do not have the right to start a war. ESPECIALLY with the tribe that I have 4 different connections in that are our DIRECT NEIGHBOR.

That's what us, in the business call hypocrite.
I think I'll steal this from you, to make it my new motto.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's just Tyrant and their successful proxy tactic. As soon as we sent a few fakes on Gidiup all these strange things started happening.

Hate mail...

External PnP against us...
Skype threats...

Tyrant, annoyed that we dare touch their puppet masterminded all these horrific events to our great internal fear and havoc.

Huh... funny, right?

WHY?? ru afraid of the WHY!! mass recruit family then Waterloo?

707b1c77605f2e5cd7fc1461eaf61993.png

z43ez.jpg

Nwaro

Reaction score
@Waterloo

I'd like to make some small adjustments to what you just said, because it's not entirely true.

Plague has always been turned down by Noobs as far as diplomacy goes, no prospects or terms have ever been given to them to get diplomacy with Noobs. So "luring a tribe with NAPs and stuff" did not happen. It's no more than understandable that Plague's duke wanted to stay on good terms with Noobs, because as you put it yourself "Plague can't challenge Noobs". So yeah, eventually Drygolin left because of everything that went down, understandable as well.

And as far as you caring for Drygolin goes.. come on, who are you kidding here? You only care about yourself and your tribe, and you want to hinder any potential threat as much as possible, aka Noobs. Just be honest.

Ignoramus of the Law

@Waterloo
I'd like to make some small adjustments to what you just said, because it's not entirely true.

I work with what information I have, not with universal truths. You work with what you have, I work with what I have and everyone chooses to believe what's more convenient, easier to believe, more plausible, etc.

Just be honest.

This topic is based on a comparison between me and a snake. I doubt honesty or lack of honesty would make any difference now.

Yakushi Kabuto

Edit: And possible join in the war with Gidiup to take advantage of the situation.. :D Llamas appear to be simple yet their maneuver is very despicable and cruel

As expected!! I thought this will happen sooner or later Lol :D

Waterloo, I know your line of thinking based on your projection on the externals and how your tribe operates in-game. It is not surprising that you will do this kind of stuff. Well this is interesting in its own way.

Last edited:

Ignoramus of the Law

As expected!! I thought this will happen sooner or later Lol :D

Waterloo, I know your line of thinking based on your projection on the externals and how your tribe operates in-game. It is not surprising that you will do this kind of stuff. Well this is interesting in its own way. Good luck to both side :D

What will happen? We did not join a war, we don't have dozens on train going on Gidiup... a few fakes it's all that we've done so far.

And before playing all Nostradamus, ask octagonal, Gidiup's duke and my former colleague on 80. When Gidiup and RoH were negotiating a merge I told him that we won't sit idle to it. These fakes aren't to profit from Why??'s war with Gidiup but are a simple follow up of a discussion that happened on 29 January. I told Gidiup leadership that we will openly oppose it. They went with it. Now we keep our word.

It's not a shock and because you guessed something that we announced will happen two weeks ago doesn't prove too much knowledge about our MO

Last edited: