A Spartan Tribe? How inevitable!

DeletedUser

They've done it again! The mischievous people at 'Noobs'R'Us have created, once again, another great fail of a Spartan Tribe.

Now, what's so original about this tribe that we love-to-hate?
  • Well - the very overused Coa which consists of the 300 in rain:[SPOIL]
    user_image.php
    [/SPOIL]
  • The large scale of members for such a short period.
  • The "we-don't-diplomacy-because-we're epic" approach, even though they've made a member a diplomat.

What's new?
Spartan Profile said:
And Recruitment is closed, unless you feel you are special, and we think you are, which is only about 10% of the world.

Now, 10% of 14,000? I can see why you're getting anyone, you're telling us 1,400 people are "special"

/Rant.

DeletedUser100195

someone has to do it, but they seem to get worse and worse each time!

DeletedUser99964

Nearly as bad as the people who think posting either "veni vidi vici" or "I came I saw I conquered" makes them tougher.

Internal Server Error

To be honest, a thread complaining about the over-use of a Spartan theme for a tribe is just as "original" as the Spartan theme for a tribe itself...

DeletedUser

To be honest, a thread complaining about the over-use of a Spartan theme for a tribe is just as "original" as the Spartan theme for a tribe itself...

I've never seen one, you must watch the forums more then I.

someone has to do it, but they seem to get worse and worse each time!

It started from failure, it can only lead to more failure!

Nearly as bad as the people who think posting either "veni vidi vici" or "I came I saw I conquered" makes them tougher.

Roman sayings are overrated! :lol:

DeletedUser84663

are there any stats for the posting of such threads? I'm very interested to see...

DeletedUser

I've never seen one, you must watch the forums more then I.

Roman sayings are overrated! :lol:

There are always threads about Spartan tribes. You must never venture to new world forums.

Overrated? No some like Veni Vini Vici are popular for a reason, however they are overused.

DeletedUser

That is Spartaaaaaa???? I'm not sure how they will turn out. :p

DeletedUser100195

hmm, with a 150 tribe limit, where does the 300 come into play?

DeletedUser100195

well, then theye will be know as the noobie spartns, and a family tribe....they will be the most hated players...

monsterbro

The funny part is they say there premade tribe from w47 or something

DeletedUser

a tribe that is gonna fail is that northen defense crap! im in the tribe and i am leaving right now after i post this they are so disorganzied its not even funny they are ranked 6 and they ahave 12 allies already, they declared a war on 2 tribes and talk about pointless since beginner portections is still on. they are going downhill right now and its said most of the top tribes are. i cant wait to see what happens after beginner protections ends

DeletedUser100195

ahh, thats why im staying in my very small, tribe, with players i trust, i know we wont fall, we are all good and experienced :)