A Spartan Tribe? How inevitable!

DeletedUser

well i've just joined after getting three invites from them :'). I'm going to try and sort them out as a tribe, I've allready made some major changes.

Yes S.E is full of noobs.
Yes I like a challenge :p

Hardly any of you know me on externals. I want you all to keep an eye open on S.E and see if you can spot the changes...
Although you should, there must be about 50 spies in here :)

Their leadership: average/poor 4/10 they have inexperianced members leading the tribe.
Forum activity: average 5/10 bound to be a few people out of 150 that like to spam/talk
Forum structure: poor 3/10 very basic. They have a forum mod that doesn't speak very good english and thinks he needs to post on everything.

"Challenge accepted"

He's screwed.

DeletedUser

well I lasted all of three hours :icon_eek:. That tribe is just so arrogant. It's filled with inexperianced players that think they know everything. I was forced to leave after their leader (who is inactive) started saying points are really important. All he cares about is staying at the top of the leaderboards. Since everyone else believed the same thing, I couldn't get any of my points across, which limited what I could do.

After leaving I got a few threats from player's with really bad gammer(and I thought mine was bad), so I joined their allied tribe G.O.W, and pushed for them to end the alliance with -SE-, which was done in the end. I am now happily positioned in G.O.W, although alot of members the tribe seems to have potential.

DeletedUser55895

weird how an inactive guy was talking to you. Strange how that works out eh?

DeletedUser

I thought it was pretty strange myself :p.

on a serious note, what I ment was he's really inactive for a duke. hardly any contribution in the forums etc.

DeletedUser55895

fortunately theres over 100 other people to talk to. And perhaps you didnt look in the proper threads. he seems to talk a fair amount actually. Of course.... you were too busy trying to change everything in the tribe without ever saying a word yourself. How did your brilliantly thought out plan fail?

DeletedUser

what do you mean by proper threads? o_O
and how would I try to change things without saying a word? you're just mad because I left and joined G.O.W and told them what you're like :p.

and yeah over 100 members to talk to... I think you would find mass recruitment was one of my many topics :D.

DeletedUser55895

I recall the duke who left causing a lot of that recruiting. He said to create more tribes because all the invite requests and i told him it was stupid if they mailed when our profile declared it being closed. So theres a good portion of the mass recruit problem. The other portions, yes a bit unnecessary but im sure half will die out anyways as usual.

And bout you joining G.O.W nah im not mad. Becuase they are the ones who have been trying to merge with -SE- since the second day. now that ones just silly. But if you change things around there then congrats to you and gl ig.Ive got no problems with you im merely poking fun at the stiuation that doesnt really affect me at all :)

DeletedUser

Which is why he will inevitably fail.

lol.

and good luck to -SE-, G.O.W no longer wants the merge(to be honest I havn't seen a post about this anywhere in the forums so I don't even know anything about it.)