A story about a brown swamp and killer bunnies

DeletedUser

2x Attacker of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as the attacker.

Best result: on 16.10.2014 (62.894 units)
123.477 / 123.477
123.477 / 123.477
You're in the lead! Keep this record until midnight to win this achievement.

Looter of the day

Plunder the most resources in this world.
6.239.619 / 13.752.906
6.239.619 / 13.752.906

Great power of the day

Conquer the most villages in this world.
10 / 10
10 / 10
You're in the lead! Keep this record until midnight to win this achievement.

DeletedUser

@clueless. Learn to dodge
qE9PTP6.png

DeletedUser

So now that they have been completely humiliated I guess the only reasonable thing to do is for them to delete.

DeletedUser66411

So now that they have been completely humiliated I guess the only reasonable thing to do is for them to delete.

Your 20 caps and couple of O villages cleared have humiliated the tribe beyond belief. Please let us become your family tribe.

satorbg

Your 20 caps and couple of O villages cleared have humiliated the tribe beyond belief. Please let us become your family tribe.

You're in denial. A couple of villages? Should I post the pile of reports we have? Our 20 caps are exactly 20 times more than what you have captured from us (ie. 0). Your 2 are simply recaps.

You ran to a new tribe to save face but guess what - it can't be done. We have been hearing things about how things are ran over there. This is looking grim. Come now, tell me it's not ogre yet.

Oh yeah, and Devil just singlehandedly took 12 of your vills. Them war stats don't look so hot now do they?

DeletedUser113752

if i were mistaken devil i would say you are pleased with yourself :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Just a little
I thought there would be more resistance. Turned out it was easy.

DeletedUser116552

Think the whole of his support was pulled in reformation...

DeletedUser

@Clueless.
Just to think few days ago you brag about my timing mistake.. Now look at this.. How many nukes of you killed cause you didnt dodge? :/
Karma is a bitch.

More stupid mistakes like these?
If it's all coming from Ya Bro's side then Shrekd have already won at this rate..
Am I wrong?

DeletedUser116552

Well snap, guess lots pulled before me.... Although I guess well played on the 20 caps today

DeletedUser112079

You're in denial. A couple of villages? Should I post the pile of reports we have? Our 20 caps are exactly 20 times more than what you have captured from us (ie. 0).

20 * 0 = 0

Might want to get your maths fixed.