A story about a brown swamp and killer bunnies

satorbg

Our story begins in the swamp of Shrekd. The swamp is fertilized every day by glorious King Clueless. who's feces are love and live and give the swamp it's distinct odor and life giving properties.

Here we see King Lord Duke Super-Duper Baron Clueless. Seeing to tribal matters as any good duke should:

Chapter_1.jpg

Life was good in the swamp. Doing nothing all day worked up a healthy appetite for the great leader. In order for him to grow big and strong and scare everyone out of his swamp however, he needed more food.

Chapter_2.jpg

Meanwhile, morale in the tribe was good. They knew they were the best. Because low memeber count and our swamp and love is Shrek and life is love.

Chapter_3.jpg

But King Clueless harbored a dark secret:

Chapter_4.jpg

Apart from the great challenge of eating his own subjects, King Clueless was worried about nothing. One day however, news reached him of a kingdom of monstrous killer bunnies. King Clueless paid much heed and took them seriously.

Chapter_5.jpg

A few months passed and the swamp proved that it is the best kingdom in the world because it did nothing but eat its own and grow fat and lazy. But one day, King Clueless's royal adviser and anus cleaner had dire news to report:

Chapter_6_rs.jpg

Who could do that to glorious king Clueless and his swamp?! It was none other than the killer bunnies. He had to think of something. Fast! He was so butthurt. It wasn't fair! It was a disaster to behold:

15gxqfq.jpg

So glorious King Clueless had a marvelous idea. He would call the bunnies hugging noobs, then recruit the kingdom of TBS and ally with EBOLA. Because otherwise he would have to fight them to get to the bunnies, but fighting made him sweat and release gas, so it didn't feel too good.

It was much better to get the kingdom of TBS to sacrifice its own life and love to defend the honour of King Clueless.

Chapter_7_rs.jpg

It was a win-win you see. Either the fools act as meatshields in his war, or they win and he then gets to eat them like all the other fools. He was going to rule the world and not move out of his glorious porcelain throne in his swamp.

He didn't anticipate however, how angry the bunnies would be over his actions:

image.jpg

And they decided to liberate all the creatures of the forest and poor enslaved peoples in the world. And to taste the fat flesh of SHREKD:

KB_2.jpg

Now the main debate is to whether to eat him raw or roast him over an open fire. This will be decided shortly.

[ally]ya bro[/ally] declares war on [ally]shrekd[/ally]! We will most probably be rimming players who have nothing to do with the brown swamp brigade. The new TBS recruits are there to soak up damage. Great move. Shrekd didn't want to go in the TBS cluster of death so they divide the tribe and use them to fight their real enemy - ya bro. Too bad for the TBS players who have been managing their positions since day 1.

Possible responses from SHREKD players:

1413344785336.png

so-not-funny-i-forgot-to-not-laugh.jpg

friday-damn.jpg

balubhai

Ohh Satorbg , wasn't this our NASA project ??? We are the fools , so we should not declare !!!!!!! Its all about hugging , so let us all spread love and hugs :p

DeletedUser

Good pnp Peter.. To bad that our noobies skills will lead us to disaster :(

satorbg

Don't worry guys, I have a strategy. We will use Deadpool's secret spear nukes. Trust me!

DeletedUser

Nice read. I will enjoy seeing how this war plays out :)

DeletedUser103358

Shrekt needs to get edgy with a counter-PnP now. I enjoy reading these.

DeletedUser66411

Good luck to all in Ya Bro.. They'll need it for sure.

DeletedUser107233

woohoo bout time the world started to liven up, nice pnp peter.

Lets have some fun

Mentis

7/10, little unclear on who declares to whom. That's 1 point deduction, 2 points deduction, because this war came a little late, or rather the lack of small-scale wars between multiple tribes was virtually non-existent. But, all in all, what the world needed.

DeletedUser113752

world has a long way to go, lets see who ends up on top

I do hope we have an action filled war, and not just one on the forums, 'cos who doesnt like proper action.

Clueless.

Lol are you trying to add to your enemy's PnP. This was complete trash. Don't make us post those Skype logs to show everyone how much you lack manners :icon_biggrin:

I lack manners when someone mails my tribe members using the good 'ol "scare" tactic.

Shame they're not that naive.

Oh well, wish everyone the best of luck! :icon_smile:

Last edited:

satorbg

Best of luck to everyone. I'm tribemates with some of you folk on HP :icon_biggrin: PnP is the best part of TW for me. Other than bactkimes, though Styx showed me the sharp end of one recently :icon_razz:

Deducting points for when the declaration happens makes me sad. You do realize that we were literally on the opposite ends of the world with a small lake of death between us in the face of TBS prior to the schism.

DeletedUser107233

the biggest problem with tbs was the limited room for expansion without picking on a top 3 tribe.

one of the many joys of being in the core

DeletedUser

I lack manners when someone mails my tribe members using the good 'ol "scare" tactic.

Shame they're not that naive.

Oh well, wish everyone the best of luck! :icon_smile:

Dont flatter your self. You were lack of manners before balubhai send that mail over Tbs ex players.
You need to have basic manners espeically if you tribe leader.