A story about a brown swamp and killer bunnies

DeletedUser

Tx every one for keeping this declaration lively . Hope we didnt disappoint you guys . The final score being 56-3 ( 3 recaps ) and duration 12 days approx.

So until next time have fun guys. We will be back again with another declaration soon enough , if everything goes as planned . Or for a change Ebola and Watch can declare on us formally than sneaking in those surprise suicide nukes and nobles , every now and then :)

You are already getting a place in my heart, only if I see the declaration that I want ... :p

DeletedUser103358

Tx every one for keeping this declaration lively . Hope we didnt disappoint you guys . The final score being 56-3 ( 3 recaps ) and duration 12 days approx.

So until next time have fun guys. We will be back again with another declaration soon enough , if everything goes as planned . Or for a change Ebola and Watch can declare on us formally than sneaking in those surprise suicide nukes and nobles , every now and then :)

Kinda like how one of your members threw 7 suicidal nukes and several nobles on a stacked village (which he knew was stacked fyi) of mine, taking me from rank 6,000 to rank 65 ODD?

Also, that same member has a real affinity towards 1 ram/1 scout fakes. Maybe someone should break the news to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So its the end of a short shrekd story :D with a happy ending for Ya Bro :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Oh my god guys please stay in the tribe little bit longer, poor peter hasnt even finish the new pnp on freaky and they disbanded already.
Consider us please. Dont play selfish,

DeletedUser

Devil dont worry ive found the reasoning for this:

Originally Posted by Vusn
We have no need to dodge. Plenty of more nukes to spare.

DeletedUser102431

Okay well so your saying using the offensive troops to manage killing the noble is not worth it?

I would have sacrificed some offensive troops to hold a villages any day depending what worth the it got, on this world it would be for a church village.

Calling him out for a noob out of this only makes you look less of a experianced player in all honesty.

DeletedUser113752

i'm sure what he is trying to say is that the defensive troops alone were enough to kill off the noble:

805c29a24cfc0a58d48ae9372d060c1b.png

however there is fluctuation in the luck, which could mean the attackers units lost can change, so i can see why he put some off in there.. to seal the deal. What devil was trying to insinuate was that why use so many? Unfortunately, the more you put in there, the more is going to die..

Also, why use 3000 scouts? If you're desperately defending the village, you're just wasting scouts by using them.. yes you don't want your village info given away, but they will most certainly die.

In my eyes a recap would've been better :icon_rolleyes: if its a church village, maybe stacking properly beforehand would've prevented this, however some situations are unavoidable. But 16k LC is in my eyes just a waste.. Was that village worth that much loss which could've been avoided by a simple recap.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am Ultio. The village being talked about was a new conquer. He attacked 4 new conquers. This is the first of 4 new conquers he tried to steal. I spread just my nearby troops to them. I had little time for the first one. I got the church up and put up the wall. Frankly, I didn't have much time to react on the first, attacks hit in 5 hours and there was little near it that would make it in time. My nobles were returning and I did not think a recap would be as easy as killing the noble in terms of troop loss. Time was the main issue. I thought too much time would pass before I could get troops there to recap. I thought he have too much time to put his own troops in there.

Now I did it quickly. In retrospect I sent too much lc. It is A mistake I won't make again. However, devil may point out that I put too much lc. However, he will lose 4 noble nukes in this first run and it has cost me little to do that. The worst was losing the lc which I agree was a mistake. However, I lost 7,000 lc. I bet you he is going to lose probably twelve thousand lc in this first run (that is if he sent 3,000 lc with his noble wave on other villages). I will post final reports when his attacks hit.

Now tribal wars is supposed to be fun. I will post full results and you can all argue who is the noob. I just want you all to know whole story. I am only human and when your wife is yelling at you to hurry up you always don't do calculations perfect in your head. So, if I made a mistake and that makes me a noob then I am a noob.

I will post full story when all reports come in and in the end I am sure it will be a more equal story in terms of loss if this stays between me and him.

DeletedUser

LOL!

You think those are noble nukes?

Let me show you what real noble nuke are....

and don't bother with the lying because we both get reports

The report he posted show 3 attacks sent to hit a player who was already cleared.
Ultio stole them and now I will take them back.
Simple as that really.

Balubhai unfortunately made the mistake of recruiting them but don't think I will stop attacking.

DeletedUser113752

Just to show I am no noob...

Congratulations, you can stack a village. And considering Devil's recent attacks, no wonder he had to use 1/2 nukes, he basically one-manned your previous tribe :lol: What did you imput to that war considering you were on the frontline? oh yeah...

18 Ultio 0 0 27 0

GG

Last edited:

DeletedUser

All my conquers have been player villages. We were told to go to war with TBS on my side. I led in that war btw. They just recruited members of Ya Bro on my side. All of this has developed very quickly. All devil has done to my knowledge is attack an inactive. It looks like he quit right away. I haven't bothered to look up everything devil has done so I could be wrong though but that one account is all I know about off the top of my head. Look at my record and you will see I have mostly active player conquers. I am moving on though. I already said devil could have the villages because I want to move on. I am mad at the people that screwed up our tribe. Not Ya Bro. They are just playing a game.

And this sort of nonsense is not needed. You all can chest beat if you want but I have been around long enough to keep my head. Some though need to grow up. It seems for some this game is all they have or that is how they act.

DeletedUser

LOL!!! an inactive? I was talking to him the day before I launched my nobles

Nice ODA for an inactive guy. I wish I was that good
http://www.twstats.com/en76/index.p...ource=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

And before you say I just noble inactives. I was the first person on this world to noble a player and that shrekd player I took out wasn't inactive.

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to noble someone over 1k I think it was who turned out to be the 2nd or 3rd player conquer

DeletedUser

I can't delete this spam

DeletedUser

LOL!!! an inactive? I was talking to him the day before I launched my nobles

Nice ODA for an inactive guy. I wish I was that good
http://www.twstats.com/en76/index.p...ource=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

And before you say I just noble inactives. I was the first person on this world to noble a player and that shrekd player I took out wasn't inactive.

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to noble someone over 1k I think it was who turned out to be the 2nd or 3rd player conquer

I wasn't trying to insult you... All I did was look at his graph and it looked like he quit the moment you attacked. My point was he didn't even try to resist. I don't even know the guy personally nor did he ever ask anyone for help. Thus, he wasn't very active and his heart wasn't in it. There is a difference. Anyhow, moving on.