A Suggestion

• Thread starter DeletedUser102250
  • Start date

DeletedUser112317

I would like to be involved with Hustle council when they they recruit/merge with their next batch of players, as the last two times they have failed to weed out the annoying players, such as SirTemplar (who on one hand would tell of the destruction of TMeat, and in the same mail post OP plans....) and more recently:

Man, people love to annoy me with this nonsense, it's like, you have TW Stats for a reason...

Ouch that was mean. I thought we were having fun :(

sln clty

RANDOM now called HUSTLE always played dirty and cheap. In every war they had a puppet tribe fight aswell. Did not go soo well against BLIND and TMEAT as we just ate off their Puppet tribes and took over them in our respective continents. Mind everyone, BLIND was half the points of what RANDOM was in k46 and now we completely dominate the K and surrounding areas.
You sound as if your a top account, maybe a top 25 accnt even? No i thought not, quit walking around like you've done something on this world. Your only alive because other issues are more pressing. Every post you make I laugh at.

Nocnoidozor

You sound as if your a top account, maybe a top 25 accnt even? No i thought not, quit walking around like you've done something on this world. Your only alive because other issues are more pressing. Every post you make I laugh at.

Ahahahahhahah LOL and why are you talking down on no top 25 acc , do you think that anyone respect your acc , dont tell me you think you are top because of your skill LOL . So did you do something on this world besides noble barbs and inactives ...
In the end Random is only alive because of the merges .

Your talking to someone about the top LOL , silly you ...

sln clty

Ahahahahhahah LOL and why are you talking down on no top 25 acc , do you think that anyone respect your acc , dont tell me you think you are top because of your skill LOL . So did you do something on this world besides noble barbs and inactives ...
In the end Random is only alive because of the merges .

Your talking to someone about the top LOL , silly you ...
Im certainly not the best player nor have ever pretended to be i was simply lucky with my early start, but find it funny when you lil accounts pump your chest out & talk big like you are doing. You just made my point & example.
Btw if your tribe is so good how come we have skype chats of your members asking for a spot cuz they are tired of your inactives asses?

Last edited:

DeletedUser88324

I think smaller accounts can puf their chests if they have played an important roll in any way to what the current outcome of the wirld is.. blind and tmeat have olayed important rolls on this world, as well as Hyenas.. the simple fact that random/swift/hustle and Ikea could not break these tribes neither by war or recruitment (mainly the latter), suggests they have donr well. Random/ikea alliance would have been so much larger and dominant at this point if the small tribes had just buckled or joined ranks..

You on the other hand, are a part of those unable to break those smaller tribes, your growth is only thanks to merges, internals, barbs.. basically, anything that comes easy :)

I think in comparison, this "little guy" has more to pump his chest about then you do. And you have been rank 1/2 for ages.. that says a lot.

DeletedUser102250

Im certainly not the best player nor have ever pretended to be i was simply lucky with my early start, but find it funny when you lil accounts pump your chest out & talk big like you are doing. You just made my point & example.
Btw if your tribe is so good how come we have skype chats of your members asking for a spot cuz they are tired of your inactives asses?

Lol, I have had multiple members of your tribe, present and past, ask for the same, Hustle isn't special.

DeletedUser94059

damn it i have been caught out. dont kick me sam please it was a mistake i wasnt thinking straight i swear :(