A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

SpartanGrimReaper

good luck both sides I'm personally backing the East. because hugs were so easy to beat makes me sad.

Last edited:

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Both tribes remaining aren't that good at tribalwars tbh. The best tribes in this world all came into w100 real super cocky and they all paid dearly for it; all doomed by their petty arrogance. Now 100 b-list players are fighting for the win. It's a shame really. I fully expect a boring endgame that ends not with a grand finale of fireworks, but with the stinky pathetic disgrace of a dwindling dumpster fire.

Nah, I think they were rimmed because they were actually bad. You guys have a real weird view of what is a good or bad player here on .net. Many tribes you talk about were just fairly beaten. Rhythm for example, we had a decent war with them but won. Code+beast was the 2nd "war", if there were good players in code and bad in odz then I would never steamroll my way straight up their cluster starting with 2, 1 week old barbarian villages.

You just don´t have any idea of who most are, and that´s your problem. I´m super confident that I can take 10 of my best players from this tribe and have a real chance of beating any 10 you can even think of. You don´t know me, but I know you. You are "that net player that thinks he can play". Boasting and yelling, talking shit but have really nothing to back up your words. If you were to face a real player you would be rimmed, but that doesn´t stop you from spreading your negative attitude.

Now stop talking about things you clearly don´t understand and let the tribes that survived fight the rest of this war.

Last edited:

TheBarbarian

Like what happened to you?

Who said they wanted some animosity? I gotchu.

Life's getting me down bruh :(

I've fought every single world I've played. I've been in 100 since the start, it's a solid core of players. A lot of players are from OBEY where we fought the entire world. I'm not sure on what basis you're saying everyone on this world is basically sub par.

Diplomacy is an integral part of this game. A lot of those tribes you mentioned got beaten in a war by 100 or ODZ, Hugs was the easiest fight I've had all world.
Just because 100 and ODZ have respect for each other and aren't viciously attacking each other doesn't mean we're somehow B list.

This is the only non p2w world, no walls can be instantly rebuilt here, you can't buy a bunch of packs or troop boosts and get the edge.

f4366adf0ffef7dc06dcc53ad8f1a84e.png

Last edited:

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not sure who you are thinking of. I wasn't in any of those tribes. And I'm the one calling them A-list.

lol First of all, how do you know any of these tribes are "A-list'" when you weren't even part of any... Forgive me for not taking you seriously, but I'd rather take the word of these "B-list" players who actually got to experience these A-list skills on the frontline ;)
A lot of those tribes you mentioned got beaten in a war by 100 or ODZ, Hugs was the easiest fight I've had all world.

I had friends in all these elite tribes you mentioned and they all got beaten, just like me. I also know their skills and mine too, but don't be so foolish as to think that skill is the only variant that leads to a world win... especially diplomacy, teamwork, activity....wait...i feel silly that I even have to mention these... My point is that the tribes left deserve to be here(that doesn't include every player in them, but they can now earn their world win in this last battle)

Pro players are always the first to give up when they face a real fight. And Legends should stay where they belong... which is dead because the world belongs to the living.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Havent changed alot over the past 24 hours but ok.

Side 1:
Tribes: 100, A555F
Side 2:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 28
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 275,696
Side 2: 244,087
Difference: 31,609

chart

Burli

Naw. People in RIOT!, Rhythm, Beast, Hugs, and somehow even Code, all delivered on multiple worlds. Not sure who you are thinking of. But yes, to your point, you cute little B-list players played your diplomacy well. Unfortunately, as per my original point, now we are going to have a lame endgame war since there is no more noteworthy diplomacy left to be had and that's all you guys were any good at.

I can't talk about every "great" tribe on your list but Rhythm and Code was an absolute joke. Beast had decent players (not all though), Deadmax and a few others for example, still fighting even though everything was already over.

But in the end it all comes down to time rather than skill, thats just how tribal wars works. The player who can put more time in this game will triumpf. (Of course he must be able to play a frontline account though)

DeletedUser

The asiago tango anime b-lister noob called me irrelevant and I'm too depressed to get out of bed now. I'm still famous damnit. I haven't even begun to peak!

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
None of you nerds are "A-listers" so dw about e-peen measuring competitions lol

Just because you were part of a world winning tribe that was fractionally better / more active than their opponents doesnt mean you achieved anything in your time there

nerds with feelings* :(

Michael Corleone.

None of you nerds are "A-listers" so dw about e-peen measuring competitions lol

Just because you were part of a world winning tribe that was fractionally better / more active than their opponents doesnt mean you achieved anything in your time there
jokes on you kid, im a d-lister. its a race to the bottom and im ahead

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
shiiet, ODZ been putting in work today. lots of brave men has fallen on both sides of the walls.

but i wonder.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... what will 100's response be to this? :eek:

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If I were a net player I would probably think that it would be an great idea to attack the duke or something like that. But actually I don´t know. Hopefully you attack me soon but I´m never lucky enough to get OPd :(

Lets await your move and lets see how we handle that. GL :)