A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

DeletedUser122656

I would just like to thank 100 for giving us the opportunity to sleep for at least 10 hours per day. And also kudos to their puppet accounts for pushing 100 accounts. Keep up the good work!
If it wasn't because of you guys this war would have been the most boring and easiest war ODZ/Swedes ever had. :D
Just a tip though, I think 5 or 7 co's isn't enough. You should get some more but please do get high caliber co's because there's only two of us on my account and my co is getting more and more bored and lazy on this war. Make it a little exciting for us please, even just a little bit I beg of you.

DeletedUser121386

I would just like to thank 100 for giving us the opportunity to sleep for at least 10 hours per day. And also kudos to their puppet accounts for pushing 100 accounts. Keep up the good work!
If it wasn't because of you guys this war would have been the most boring and easiest war ODZ/Swedes ever had. :D
Just a tip though, I think 5 or 7 co's isn't enough. You should get some more but please do get high caliber co's because there's only two of us on my account and my co is getting more and more bored and lazy on this war. Make it a little exciting for us please, even just a little bit I beg of you.

In before that Cydel guy pop's up and praise Alex like his God again, telling how his tribe will do everything to make him win cause winning aint important for them (Because I assume he speaks on everyone in the tribe's behalf?o_O)

DeletedUser103748

Yeah I've been waiting for Vahtos and blackdragon360 to collab on some long ass post on externals, but it's been quiet from them lately, I wonder why :(

Also heard Nefarious wasnt happy about losing his rank and his teammates being useless around him :/

Yeah, it would be a much different war if we still has you in our backline doing nothing with your villages.

On a more serious note though, do you always gloat about other's work (ODZ) that you have had nothing to do with?

DeletedUser103748

I'm sorry, who are you? Can someone in ODZ who has actually done something please tell me who this guy is.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is Blutit, a player that manages to be better rank in ODA than players that have almost double his amount of nukes.

Almost beats me in ODA,though my account is like 60% deff so its very wierd that accounts with at least 150 more nukes than me are slacking so much this war.

"On a more serious note though, do you always gloat about other's work (ODZ) that you have had nothing to do with?"

Explain?

Last edited:

TheBarbarian

Yeah, it would be a much different war if we still has you in our backline doing nothing with your villages.

On a more serious note though, do you always gloat about other's work (ODZ) that you have had nothing to do with?

What makes you think he's having nothing to do in this war?

Lundav

I'm sorry, who are you? Can someone in ODZ who has actually done something please tell me who this guy is.

Ah... The classic "who are you?" response when you cannot combat his statements because you lack valid arguments.

I hate to break it to you, but out of you and him, he's probably the more relevant player right now.

DeletedUser103748

Ah... The classic "who are you?" response when you cannot combat his statements because you lack valid arguments.

I hate to break it to you, but out of you and him, he's probably the more relevant player right now.

There is nothing is his rambling to refute lol. No valid claims or arguments, no support to what he's saying. I'm preeetty sure I am more relevant in this war than your backline basher who just lobs nukes. But ok :)

When's the next OP bois? I love defending.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There is nothing is his rambling to refute lol. No valid claims or arguments, no support to what he's saying. I'm preeetty sure I am more relevant in this war than your backline basher who just lobs nukes. But ok :)

btw who are you?

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I´m not sure who you are, are you the guy that let me freely take frontal villages without properly trying to retake and thereby let me come close enough to smash your tribe? The guy we attacked as a decoy the last time because we hoped that you would call in lots of defense while we actually focused on other targets? The guy using frontvillages to hit backline villages?

In that case, thank you. You are a great asset for ODZ.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I´m not sure who you are, are you the guy that let me freely take frontal villages without properly trying to retake and thereby let me come close enough to smash your tribe? The guy we attacked as a decoy the last time because we hoped that you would call in lots of defense while we actually focused on other targets? The guy using frontvillages to hit backline villages?

Is he one of the "See you on the battlefield" guys?

DeletedUser103748

I have no idea who you're referring to, but no lol.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

Coulda fooled me :D

DeletedUser103748

Coulda fooled me :D

700 nukes over 30 hours and you net 5 villages, after the fact, with boosters (attack and defense).

I didn't even have tribe support for the OP.

Someone told me you were the piggie and I was happy for a moment, love that guy

Well, if you're talking about TheBossPig, then you're clearly just throwing crap and seeing what sticks, because there's no merit in any of those claims.