A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Claims that Piggie is doing what I say he does or that you are Piggie? All my claims are true. You are angry about the bonuses. Before I go further into that, are you sure you wanna walk that road? Do you wanna talk with your tribemates how many they bought first? Our account bought a few, but we didn´t use any before this war at all, everything we bought are still on the account.

Piggie is the sole reason I gained momentum in the front. There was so many chances to stop my account that I openly said that I was only going to keep about 50% of the villages. I was 100% sure that I was not going to keep more than like 2 or so since any experienced player could have stopped me with better timings/some thinking. Little did I know that 100 tribe had no FL players with experience so I kept all of them. Kinda weird actually, Piggie then did not think about taking back the front but smashed all FL nukes straight into the wall then did the only thing Piggie seems to be able to do: Internal more villages. Impressive. Daily source of fun as often say in discord.

Now I don´t want to flame, but Piggie did so many mistakes in front and Piggie has no reason at all to attack a player that so far have been fighting so much better (Blutit). How many nukes did you throw on Dread Masters and how many villages did you take? -2 or something like that?

Last edited:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
700 nukes over 30 hours and you net 5 villages, after the fact, with boosters (attack and defense).

I didn't even have tribe support for the OP.

Well, if you're talking about TheBossPig, then you're clearly just throwing crap and seeing what sticks, because there's no merit in any of those claims.

"you"

implying im playing any worlds currently and not just fishing for bites on easy targets :D

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Stats if anyone are interested:

Side 1:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes
Side 2:
Tribes: 100, A555F

Timeframe: 18/10/2018 00:00:00 to 30/10/2018 00:18:22

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 189
Side 2: 147
Difference: 42

chart

DeletedUser103748

It makes sense, you're just a perennial failure on every world you play so it probably went over your head

Lmao it is funny being called a failure by someone who I have literally seen fail at every world that he has played. Thank you for the laugh.

You'll quit when the going gets tough, just like you did in 89.

Deleted User - 10017355

Stats if anyone are interested:
Timeframe: 18/10/2018 00:00:00 to 30/10/2018 00:18:22

May I ask why ODZ is posting stats starting on the 18th? There are no caps before the 20th because thats when the NAP ended and the war started?

I know it's a petty thing to get triggered by but it's got me haha

DeletedUser115770

So just why clarify and let us know what account are you playing on ? :p

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
Lmao it is funny being called a failure by someone who I have literally seen fail at every world that he has played. Thank you for the laugh.

Literally crushed you on 80 bro but feel free to keep on talking about insignificant worlds where I tried to step in for a month as a favour to a friend if it will help you sleep at night. You realise you regime guys with your qt outdated sigs are just a laughingstock right? I should say thanks for it though it makes it a lot easier to keep track of the idiots to avoid playing with

Keep on living in a dream :D

DeletedUser81551

Paul has failed in every world he played? That's news to me :D

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Literally crushed you on 80 bro but feel free to keep on talking about insignificant worlds where I tried to step in for a month as a favour to a friend if it will help you sleep at night. You realise you regime guys with your qt outdated sigs are just a laughingstock right? I should say thanks for it though it makes it a lot easier to keep track of the idiots to avoid playing with

My Regime sig is sick you're just jealous

DeletedUser103748

You weren't even on w80 when I was. Did you join at the end of the world to take credit for others work? Sounds like something you'd do lol

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
You weren't even on w80 when I was. Did you join at the end of the world to take credit for others work? Sounds like something you'd do lol

No of course you'd already turned and ran way before that point. Just like you will on this world im sure. "700 nukes and only 5 villages lost" - like thats any kind of creditable achievement. Come back to me when you can kill thousands and lose 0 :D

DeletedUser103748

No of course you'd already turned and ran way before that point. Just like you will on this world im sure. "700 nukes and only 5 villages lost" - like thats any kind of creditable achievement. Come back to me when you can kill thousands and lose 0 :D

Here's a better stat for you. 700 nukes and 0 from you.

Again, taking credit for your tribemate's work. Classic Mint.