A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Venomous Retribution Oct 20, 19:56
And as a result of what you did, you've changed my mind about quitting this world once I was beaten. Now I want revenge.

I'm still waiting for that revenge to come knocking. :D 100 can't save you!

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Here's a better stat for you. 700 nukes and 0 from you.

Again, taking credit for your tribemate's work. Classic Mint.

You know someone told me the other day that you were functionally illiterate and i was like "nah he's just an idiot" but i guess the jokes on me right? Here let me spell it out for you (again)

I'm

Not

Playing

World

Classic Vahtos.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103748

You know someone told me the other day that you were functionally illiterate and i was like "nah he's just an idiot" but i guess the jokes on me right? Here let me spell it out for you (again)

I'm

Not

Playing

World

Classic Vahtos.

Really? I heard you were on Four Nerds. Guess you quit before you were expected to do anything. Classic Mint, only useful for mindless trash talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121386

tenor.gif

DeletedUser122681

Dissapointed and Betrayed.

We were promised a great war, we got 1 week...
We were promised strong opponets, we got enemies with 1/1 tech in the fl...
We were promised 100, but it was just another Code...

Im sad, angry, dissapointed and quite frankly. It feels like we were betrayed.

People have been hating, people have been flaming. Mostly its been 100 and all its supporters
trashtalking ODZ. Every opponent has told us how bad we are yet we've smashed em all in 1 OP...
100 was supposed to be different, tough, experienced and fearless.

I dont know why you started this war so hastily. I guess I'll never quite understand it.
We sure wanted another week or 2 to prepare but in your case you had a hostile tribe in the back of your arses.
That was your first rookie misstake entering this war. You NEVER go to war with an enemy in the back.
Along with this I also hear that you're lacking CO-players on your accounts. WHY GO TO WAR WITHOUT PLAYERS?!

Secondly, you underestimated ODZ/Swedes. Much like all the other tribes on this world has. Or maybe you
thought too highly of your own skills?

Thirdly, your main target was Dread Masters. 1 of very few who knows how to properly defend against a big scale OP.
You thought you could break our leader?!
As of what ive heard, you guys didnt send a single decent train either. Not 1!! train with antisnipes. Kill splits, shortranged timed support.
All in all, the only thing your OP did was give us ODD.

Your strategic skills in this war has been shit from A to B..

And I havent even begun mentioning the playmaking errs you've made so far.

1st OP from our side and we smashed some towers, 1 single snipe was all we got. The rest, we on our acc took were full offs in transit.
This is a new lvl of defending like no other.. Since then only Alex has been on par when we had our little skrimish over 2 villas but he lasted only 12hrs.
Since then he hasnt tried again.
Not a single retake attempt from Piggie. False Duke didnt even try to snipe, like wtf? Nefarious too?? The list of underperforming accounts could be endless
weren't it for the fact that you're only 50 accounts all in all.
Taking villas with tech 1/1 whilst def is flooding in. And the few retakes we ever had was from 5hrs away.. Like really?!
You think we wont time anything on that?
On the topic of hours, sending front line nukes and fangs on our backline cluster is somewhat a new tactic too.
The golden rule for any experienced player, "only use Front units when absolutely necessary and never send them far away".
Special shoutout to Meo sending his Grand Catanukes on our backline hitting farm in a 21 500pop def villa (standing in the front btw) 50hrs back n forth.
Mighty fine catting there! Imagine if it was a ram heavy nuke hitting our front, actually doing dmg. Then his towers would be nasty, so far they've been invisible...
Piggie ofcourse joins in on this occasionally but he's mostly too busy defending his zeroed villas taking 5/5k hits on wall 0. Hes our daily source of fun :)

Deciding to defend Cydel in the south really was ingeniously.. "Yes, lets defend these 30 towers with 70/70k stacks when all of them are def villas."
Holy moly so useless stacking, meanwhile mid is smelting like butter in sunshine.

Have I said anything about north yet? Oh right, 1 OP, 1 account quit.. Second OP landed, will the second account quit too?
Yesterdays ratio was 0.8 units killed / off. A number you only see when hitting Off with bad luck or on low morale.

You never really stood a chance did you?
I guess its greener on this side and you can probably point out 1 or 2 errs we had too. Like Photon going inactive the first day of the war.
Or us sending nukes into 1 stack, nearly breaking it only to send some more the next day with the same result.

But seriously. Im dissapointed in your performance so far and its only a matter of time before you all quit.

Kudos to a few players in 100 tho:
Samuel4699 for showing some resistance and really fighting this. I suppose with a Swede on the account its only natural ^^
A.k.a Elmoo, you're not in our front so I cant judge you but you seem to be doing alright!

SJDB keep spamming those fakes man! Your scouts have probably seen all the troops we have by now, if not I can give you our troop count.
Its not going to help you im afraid ;)

Some final words. YES! Its only 60 or something lost villas so far but it's the way you're losing them that tells me you either stopped trying or you simple dont know how to defend.
21 villas capped so far, not lost a single 1 yet. Is this a challenge request? Yes it is!

Come at me 100!

#NoMercy

Deleted User - 31145

that was just a great read let week 2 be even better for us in ODZ

See you on the battlefield

DeletedUser115770

while cody lost his streak in winning(as he claimed) i guess he lost the interest in playing too

Nocturne

Reaction score
Please start defending 100...

This is embarrasing :(
I have talked so good about you guys the entire world and told everyone how good i belive most of you to be!

So please start playing now
We want a war

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Please start defending 100...

This is embarrasing :(
I have talked so good about you guys the entire world and told everyone how good i belive most of you to be!

So please start playing now
We want a war

He actually did spoke well of the 100 tribe all world long. That is one of the reasons that I returned to net, to smash them up.

ferociousZ

Reaction score
Why did people think 100 would be good? Literally every war they got involved it they waited until their enemy was involved in another war and couldn't fight on two fronts. They aren't good, they bind their time well and that's it. Now it's finally a fair war they are losing, why are people surprised?