A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

DeletedUser122061

The lead now doesnt mean much indeed, but its just all those small things that you can notice that draws up the bigger picture.
Alright listen, we actually don´t believe we won, let me explain the behavior.

Be me (or any player in the front of ODZ). Come to w100 to play and face good players in a hyped world like w100. No pp, no WT or any other bullshit, just oldschool settings.

Hear everyone say that code is going to wreck your ass, be hyped ass hell "finally, some competition in tw, its been YEARS". Beat Code in 1 week since it was all air and nothing more..
Be a bit down since its just free villages, quit play for a couple of weeks.
Hear everyone say that beast is going to wreck your ass, be hyped ass hell "finally..." Beat Beast in 1 week...

Now finally war against 100 comes a long and their start is awful, just awful in so many levels. And then they stopped defending their villages, heck they stopped trying at all in the front. And you get that feeling again, after the 20th village you loose interest in nobling since its not fun nobling for free and you start to wonder if 100 is just another code. And a part of you get mad, like really mad.

We all understand that they might still step up and win, heck I DO really hope they step up because I´m not afraid of loosing. I´m more afraid of being tricked into wasting months on w100 without proper contest.

Now, they are doing some kind of OP so I´m more chill now than before. I got some incs and someone is actually trying to take my villages again (I think) so it´s all good. But for a couple of days there we were some players that were genuinely afraid that they wouldn't fight us, therefore all the "come on you bastards hit us". Maybe they were just loaded for this thingie they are doing right now.

I just wanna inform everyone that Abel is .se's biggest TW-Crackhead. He doesn't consider TW to be a game, but a lifestyle.<3

Just wanna make sure everyone is on the same page about this.

Badsmiley

I'd rate GoW > Abel, but yeah..

EDIT: Also Beast and Code lastet for 1 week, 100 has lasted for more then a week? 100 > Code/Beast????

Michael Corleone.

Be me (or any player in the front of ODZ). Come to w100 to play and face good players in a hyped world like w100. No pp, no WT or any other bullshit, just oldschool settings.

Hear everyone say that code is going to wreck your ass, be hyped ass hell "finally, some competition in tw, its been YEARS". Beat Code in 1 week since it was all air and nothing more..
Hear everyone say that beast is going to wreck your ass, be hyped ass hell "finally..." Beat Beast in 1 week...

Now finally war against 100 comes a long and their start is awful, just awful in so many levels. And then they stopped defending their villages, heck they stopped trying at all in the front. And you get that feeling again, after the 20th village you loose interest in nobling since its not fun nobling for free and you start to wonder if 100 is just another code. And a part of you get mad, like really mad.

We all understand that they might still step up and win, heck I DO really hope they step up because I´m not afraid of loosing. I´m more afraid of being tricked into wasting months on w100 without proper contest.

Now, they are doing some kind of OP so I´m more chill now than before. I got some incs and someone is actually trying to take my villages again (I think) so it´s all good. But for a couple of days there we were some players that were genuinely afraid that they wouldn't fight us, therefore all the "come on you bastards hit us". Maybe they were just loading for this thingie they are doing right now.
nice story bro. will you put this on your resume when you apply for jobs

Deleted User - 10770065

Now, they are doing some kind of OP so I´m more chill now than before. I got some incs and someone is actually trying to take my villages again (I think) so it´s all good. But for a couple of days there we were some players that were genuinely afraid that they wouldn't fight us, therefore all the "come on you bastards hit us". Maybe they were just loading for this thingie they are doing right now.

Code were never good, so not really sure why and who said to you that they're going to wreck your ass.

And you fought BEAST in a 3 way war, so I'm not exactly sure what you expect?

You finally have a decent war, enjoy it. Keep the circle jerk to a minimum. Have some trash talk/banter sure, but basically how I've seen it, the war/world is over already according to your tribe. You don't know how many times I've seen a tribe become arrogant after an initial lead in a war then it all coming back to bite them in the ass later on.

If 100 continue to flop, then yes, the world has been a complete disaster and a shame.

Michael Corleone.

itd be a fitting ending to this world if 100 continue to flop. this entire world was a flop, disappointment and failure from the start. it was doomed when they "accidentally" had w101, a p2w world open like 2-3 days directly after this one.

DeletedUser122656

Clearly the people who posted bitter comments either don't get the point or just don't have the common sense to understand the meaning of all ODZ's bashing towards 100.
Let me break it down to all those who can't comprehend. We are not bragging nor boasting that this war has been won by ODZ.

WE ARE PROVOKING 100 TO GIVE US A WAR THAT WE DESERVE!!!

Now, if any of you still don't get it. You need medical attention. ODZ has been in a non stop war since day 1 and we have never found any opponent that can give us the satisfaction of a hard earned win.

tcamps

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nobody in 100 is giving up, after a relatively easy world everyone is still picking up the pace

Michael Corleone.

Clearly the people who posted bitter comments either don't get the point or just don't have the common sense to understand the meaning of all ODZ's bashing towards 100.
Let me break it down to all those who can't comprehend. We are not bragging nor boasting that this war has been won by ODZ.

Now, if any of you still don't get it. You need medical attention. ODZ has been in a non stop war since day 1 and we have never found any opponent that can give us the satisfaction of a hard earned win.
One day you will realize the world doesnt owe you or any of us shit. period.

arabela

You didnt beat Beast in 1 week. It was you and 100 against Beast ...please dont forget that!

DeletedUser81551

Being 70 caps ahead after 12 days of war and then posting "GGWP ODZ for winning w100" is psychotic lol

It wouldn't be surprising if 100 turns the table. Have seen that happen in plenty world in past. Worlds with 1k difference in war caps or over 20% dominance gap between two end game tribes.

So whoever said that, take a chill pill mate and enjoy the game rather than being a talker on forum :D

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

Posts like this just reinforce the fact that you're just a twat. Try and at least keep it a little classy like that Abel guy managed to (barely)

Although expecting competition on this world is farcical. I ducked out after the first week when it became obvious this world was a sham. A sop to the vocal minority who repeatedly screech about "no pp no p2w worlds".

Then on top of that they then didn't even manage to keep it p2w free. Can't decide if it's funny or sad that people continue(d) to take it seriously.

No offence to anyone playing as there are some good players but you can hardly say that this world encompasses even a fraction of the skilled playerbase. Frankly most people gave it a miss and were glad to have done so

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ODZ doing their best for everyone to hate them. Even though I’m rooting for you guys stop making it so god damn difficult.