A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

awper

Is this limited offer to certain player only ?

If it is not limited, how can one buy it ?
I still have some to sell through mail orders, usually next day delivery, if you buy in bulk you get a free win -dows 10 copy and a shout-out on the famous gingers YouTube. Fax me for info.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Snake tactic op.

And also, 100 actually did step up and launched a very good op. Very well done. World feels more alive again :)

DeletedUser122061

A great OP indeed! Lovely to see some action ❤️!

”See you on the battlefield!” (tw-meme by now)

DeletedUser119533

WE ARE PROVOKING 100 TO GIVE US A WAR THAT WE DESERVE!!!

Now, if any of you still don't get it. You need medical attention. ODZ has been in a non stop war since day 1 and we have never found any opponent that can give us the satisfaction of a hard earned win.

Remind me again who you warred?

You fought Rythm, but you gang banged them with DA, misery and others, while they were also being attacked by code.
You merged with DA to own a quarter of the world
You declared on Code, a much smaller tribe than you, and you also had allies such as misery, they had some help from beast, but beast were also stacking some of your players and even your tribe members stated that you were both discussing diplomacy and not warring in the forum (thought i would point that out before you say beast and code were equal size)
You merged with misery and declared on beast, with most tribes in the world, outnumbering them significantly.
You then merged with the remains to become larger than 100
You declared on 100 but are actually not including the stats of all the smaller tribes opping with your tribe, sleep and co, so again not exactly an equal war.

If you want the war you deserve, then why not go and fight on an equal footing and give them the war they deserve? rather than attack tribes significantly smaller, with numerous allies and then claim that they are not putting up a good enough fight.

I see several accounts fighting well in odz, but in a fair fight with some of the tribes odz fought, you would not be around. You played diplomacy well, but do not claim that tribes are not giving you the war you deserve, when you are doing everything in your power to make the war one sided and a complete one sided war.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If you want the war you deserve, then why not go and fight on an equal footing and give them the war they deserve? rather than attack tribes significantly smaller, with numerous allies and then claim that they are not putting up a good enough fight.

Remind me again how this was not an equal fight to start? 100 chose to internal their own members instead of cleaning out their rim. 100 chose to cut half it's members in the Drama tribe and look how that turned out. All I see is you already starting to make excuses about why 100 is behind in war o_O

DeletedUser115770

Remind me again who you warred?

You fought Rythm, but you gang banged them with DA, misery and others, while they were also being attacked by code....

Rhythm was a family tribe consist of 3 tribes which was equal size with ODZ family, at that time misery was busy with ex-panda,ex-awake members and code just wanted to grab a bite of a dead body

About code, it was nemesis and his glorious background! :eek: They planned to attack us in weeks, Beast helped them with faking, random nuking and also supporting the front line, But nemesis was out with one single OP from us.

Beast oi beast, Do you blame ODZ for big mouthing of beast leaders? Cody and their players was here all the time bashing our players and tribes, they were attacked from every where in return of their actions

Also in the war with 100, It's still the beginning of the war, Both tribes respected each others in agreements and cool down period and both are well prepared. So better for you to cut the shit and stop posting BS in the forums :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119533

Remind me again how this was not an equal fight to start? 100 chose to internal their own members instead of cleaning out their rim. 100 chose to cut half it's members in the Drama tribe and look how that turned out. All I see is you already starting to make excuses about why 100 is behind in war o_O

odz were about 5 million ahead of 100 when the fight started, and as i said this is a similar size. But you are neglecting that odz have allies in the war, which are not being included. I am not in 100 i just dislike players complaining that they are not getting an equal fight, when they have done everything in their power to gain an advantage.

Rhythm was a family tribe consist of 3 tribes which was equal size with ODZ family, at that time misery was busy with ex-panda,ex-awake members and code just wanted to grab a bite of a dead body

About code, it was nemesis and his glorious background! :eek: They planned to attack us in weeks, Beast helped them with faking, random nuking and also supporting the front line, But nemesis was out with one single OP from us.

Beast oi beast, Do you blame ODZ for big mouthing of beast leaders? Cody and their players was here all the time bashing our players and tribes, they were attacked from every where in return of their actions

Also in the war with 100, It's still the beginning of the war, Both tribes respected each others in agreements and cool down period and both are well prepared. So better for you to cut the shit and stop posting BS in the forums :rolleyes:

Rhythm was a family, and so were odz and swedes, but they also had allies opping with them DA, misery, i am not saying odz did not play well, but you are complaiing they put up a poor fight when they were outnumbered significantly.

http://www.twstats.com/en100/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=10083880

misery opping rhythm, maybe check your facts before making statements.

I agree nemesis is a shit player and leader, hes never won a world fairly, and lies about his past victories, but that being said you were significantly larger. Beast supported some of your players too, and they were also fighting on another front, they were not seriously involved or there would have been nobling from both sides.

I never said that beast never had it coming, i said that you outnumbered them and are complaining about them not putting up a fight.

I never said much shit, i simply stated that you as a tribe have always gone in to war with an advantage, and so should stop posting about how tribes are not giving you the war you deserve. It is your players posting the shit and i am simply refuting that shit you are posting.

go into a war where you are at a disadvantage, or an equal war without help from allies you are neglecting to put in the stats, then you have the right to brag.

Odz have played well but you are bragging about winning easily, telling us all noone can put up a fight, when you have had the advantage and always have the allies to help. It is well played diplomacy, but you have not earned the right to brag about being a war tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What are you talking?
Since I was a Rhythm member I will tell you everything.
Rhythm was in a war with ODZ and Life/Death family. When they join a allience with Awake, Misery joined with ODZ. DA was Rhythm players too, but one of the leaders of Rhythm aka Krieger wanted to attack them and DA joined ODZ in the war. Rhythm had 5 tribes, Rhy, 2, 3 Otto und Oddoman. Later came Awake and the little tribes of Awake. Since this is the only way Krieger can win a world with merging with other tribes, but this world no.

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

Blew it the same way Destiny blew their lead originally. Then the Creati squad came and won it same way that Ronin did against the original Destiny + Sin gangbang. That was some good gameplay.
true story

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Reading w100 forums after a while, interesting posts and developments.

Even though my money is on ODZ, I'd hate to see 100 just give up easily after the grand game of diplomacy they played wisely throughout the world.
Both tribes have interesting player pools and would be shameful if any side gave up without many efforts.

This war from my point of view is back and forth so far, with ODZ having a slight lead, in caps and overall size, and also activity (unless someone can correct me Oo, would be appreciated).

However, days are yet to end, interesting comebacks happen all the time on TW, why wouldn't there be one from 100?

Btw, Who wants to give me a small summary of recent events? :D

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
small summary of recent events

cats, nukes, nobles, repeat :)

JK, anyway, ODZ prepared better for the war, made targets on less active players/zones and seized the opportunity. Both tribes have great players I assume, and I dont think giving up is an option here, cause we played w100 since April for this moment (speaking for myself). Cant speak for others, but Im having fun, despite all the ingame time this phase requires. Dont want to write much, will just give an advice to all existing players on w100. Enjoy this moment, few of us survived till the end, you will probably speak of it in the future, and let it be a good memory, whether win or lose.

Cheers, friends and foes

DeletedUser122061

This, +1

Despite all that has been written here (for better or worse), we cannot forget that we all have fought our way to this moment. So lets just enjoy this war as long as it lasts and fight to the bitter end!

I wouldnt add too much on this either, been some weakspots and downfalls in both tribes and now it seems to have moved passed that into more stable skirmishes and so forth.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This has honestly been the most tame and respectful end war I've seen on the externals. In terms of mudslinging, other than the couple of sidewinders each side has, I'd say this is like a polite dinner table conversation of a war.

DeletedUser121386

This has honestly been the most tame and respectful end war I've seen on the externals. In terms of mudslinging, other than the couple of sidewinders each side has, I'd say this is like a polite dinner table conversation of a war.

Agreed, we tried, but only one responding from 100 is Vahtos, and it's all nonsense :(