A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'd still say I could beat most of you, if I had to flip the finger at some of you - the only impressive feat that I saw was the activity, besides that it wasn't anything special.

This again, just as code and beast. "Okey you won but you are still bad".

We realized that we would win the first week, not because of activity but because of lack of skill in your frontline players. First few snipe/snipekill we actually timed down to the very same ms, because it was a long time ago we played net and we thought we needed it to be able to noble/keep a village. That was not the case however..

We took a lead in nuke effectiveness the first few days of the war and we kept going like that the whole war. After a while, you start slacking. Why sit 40 minutes to time a train when apparently 1-2 snipekills is enough. Why do everything properly when it's not needed. I said the same thing to beast and I'll say the same thing to you:

"If you were to step up your game, so would we again. And there is lots more to take from."

Tried to be kinda humble before but come on, don't start that kind of thrash talk.

Edit, now there are some new guys playing. Maybe we have to step up again.

DeletedUser103748

so why did it take you til w100 to learn how to play/lead or whatever you said on this world lmao. its not hard, you said it yourself so which one is it?

I can't tell if actually stupid, or just bad troll.

I never said that, one of you useless forum trolls did. I've been playing since w15. Many players on this world on both sides of the war have knowingly, or unknowingly used guides, methods and/or scripts that I created.

Not sure why you're so obsessed with trying to flame me every time I post, but it's not a flattering look for you.

SpartanGrimReaper

I joined that account when it was in Sleep :).
My account was Vlad of Impaler and i was rimmed by Hugs.
It scared the shit out of me daily being your neighbour I have never not slept so much in ever

tcamps

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
100 v ODZ was embarrassing for us

My biggest complaint is we had over a week to prepare and we (myself included) hardly did jack during that time outside of putting up stack requests. Our first op landed 2-3 days after war declaration, meanwhile ODZ had already scouted our FL and landed their op. We could've spent that time culling dead weight, making sure accs were covered with their co's, organizing groups and planning multiple ops, etc. but we sat on our hands because we thought ODZ would be an easy win like the rest of the world. Don't get me wrong, we were "looking forward to our first good fight", but I don't think even half the tribe was really ready for it. Definitely shows after co's started leaving and accs basically started going inactive after a week.

I'd like to say gg;wp to ODZ, though the tribe as a whole hasn't put up much of a fight (though there are definitely a few valuable active members.) Lack of communication and requests not being responded to.

The big issue was activity and commitment. If we had took that huge chunk of pre-war time to properly prepare beyond stacking we could've put up a good fight.

Major props to the few out of that 100-player chat (no pun intended) that put in most of the work for the tribe.

blckdrgn1

Pollack was a great part of delaying Norse, knowingly that we had to sacifice his account. Guns for hire secured the nortern rim, something Cody failed to do. JD secured passage to speed up long distance movements towards Norse front. Aaron was very stable in performing anything asked as was sweet misery. olfad mastered the late northern advance. Cody? He was merely learning the game in W75. He was a sweettalker but any performance on the battlefield are all forgotten as their was nothing to remember. The reason @Night won and why ODZ beat original players of 100 is warring from day 1. That way you lose all players unable to commit at an early stage, while Norse and 100 got to the top by chillplaying. When in endgame activity suddenly is needed such tribes cant keep up. Since 75 was brought up. i loved all in our tribe there. My dislike for Cody is his way to alwayas avoid a fight if not greatly superior in numbers. While in @Night he always had irl issues if he needed to commit in game. I never committed to any world after 75 as I totally lost interest as game progressively turned into pay2win. I didnt even commit in W100 as I have been away too long from the game. I simply helped JD out with defence against 100 while the account barbled. I also throw random nukes at cody and as he dodge nothing he ran out of troops to snipe with very fast. I might start a new world just to mock Cody though. He is so much more fun when butthurt. Mint signing out.

Bahaha mint if twstats didnt exist maybe you could get away with your lies :) I dont think any one cares about 75 really but for the record I organized the ops in the north. Not guns not olfad lol Also I never had "irl issues" on w75. I was single with no kids then and played hardcore, thats why i finished it rank 3. I dont have that kind of free time any more.

What did mint do? focused on his own accounts front and let his council run everything else (me in the north, aaron in south) and leave skype chats every day, threaten to disband/delete and whine like a little baby about the world being lost because some were bleeding. He even wanted me to take over as duke because I still thought we would win and he didnt haha

Luckily I was able to calm him down 99% of those times and when I got fed up and told him to just quit because i was tired of him he left his account, gave pass to sweet misery, and we internalled their account but guess what mr. bipolar comes back 2 days later to kick the new owners, leaving them with no account. Another mess mint made that i had to clean up.

Anyway... this is w100 forum so I'll stop blabbering on about 75. When Beast was at its peak, ODZ + Swedes were bigger than beast and bigger than 100 + A555F. Because of the size differences, and map positioning that made BEAST + 100 + A555F vs ODZ the logical move to make that wouldve been the best time to eliminate the threat of ODZ. Instead 100 chose to gang bang rank 3 with rank 2 as their allies. I think this was 100 signing their own death warrant.

After that 100 was forced to rush through k44 with recruitment of players from chaos/order who from past performance showed they were not great war fighters. So when the final war came guess what happened to those k44 recruits? Poof they noped the heck out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115571

When Beast was at its peak, ODZ + Swedes were bigger than beast and bigger than 100 + A555F. Because of the size differences, and map positioning that made BEAST + 100 + A555F vs ODZ the logical move to make that wouldve been the best time to eliminate the threat of ODZ. Instead 100 chose to gang bang rank 3 with rank 2 as their allies. I think this was 100 signing their own death warrant.
Pure Bs. You claimed ODZdid 100's bidding when ODZ warred your tribe. Now you blame 100 for having done that. Go back to being a mascot to laugh at rather than with. In regards to 75. You were still useless on the battlefield there. All you did was clean up dead accounts.

blckdrgn1

Pure Bs. You claimed ODZdid 100's bidding when ODZ warred your tribe. Now you blame 100 for having done that. Go back to being a mascot to laugh at rather than with. In regards to 75. You were still useless on the battlefield there. All you did was clean up dead accounts.

We talked with both sides because either way wouldve been good for beast and whoever allied with us. I'm not blaming any one for anything lol just saying there was an option for 100 to beat ODZ and they turned it down. Just stating the facts ma'am :)

About w75 you are obviously trolling and making up your own version of history. I know you are mad that we internalled you on 89 and 96 for being a backstabber but let it go. Leave your bitterness about those worlds in the past buddy.

If anyone cares about my history on w75 here's a link to twstats :)

http://www.twstats.com/en75/index.php?page=player&id=8338732

kleptos

Reaction score
You seem to give a lot about a world decades ago - and what people here think about you :) just let it go and enjoy time off tw...

I was disappointed how w100 goes - and still its all the talk from the pro players how everyone else is always bad. I dont know how good ODZ is but it was definitely enough to beat 100 - so why should they put in more effort than needed?

Michael Corleone.

Thanks for defensive mention. That was a fun account to defend for days. As was a few of the accounts in that tribe.

In terms of my account - that some have commented about - I opted to leave, as the activity from the tribe was far from inspirational. And yes people can claim we lost some villages ourselves, but none can fault our effort or activity within our account atleast.

I won't point fingers nor bicker - I'll just say it was fun as long as it lasted. But you can only make it so far if the overall activity isn't perfect in your tribe. ODZ had it. We didn't.

I'd still say I could beat most of you, if I had to flip the finger at some of you - the only impressive feat that I saw was the activity, besides that it wasn't anything special. But I am done with the game - as real life started to take a toll on my actual gametime, that coplayers had to make up for.

I met some good players, some trashtalkers, some I'll always hate. As in any world the personalities makes the game fun. None mentioned, none forgotten.

Thanks for the experience. And congratulations on the win.

PS: I hate Sweden, from a Dane. Dare to Zlatan.

- JT
ok thats a nice story i dont care.

Michael Corleone.

I can't tell if actually stupid, or just bad troll.

I never said that, one of you useless forum trolls did. I've been playing since w15. Many players on this world on both sides of the war have knowingly, or unknowingly used guides, methods and/or scripts that I created.

Not sure why you're so obsessed with trying to flame me every time I post, but it's not a flattering look for you.
what you mean everytime you try me kid, you shoot yourself in the foot.

it aint weeny hut junior time. go back to bed, you let down .net

DeletedUser

You seem to give a lot about a world decades ago - and what people here think about you :) just let it go and enjoy time off tw...

I can't believe he is actually still going lol. This is becoming hard to watch!

DeletedUser122656

I don't know how much PP Crimsoni paid the guys who keeps lifting his reputation. In my experience it's all BS and crap.
Kudos goes to Kempy358, The invincible empire and Arabela on Alex. They're the ones who really did good and still doing their best.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Crimsoni is a god, you take back these blasphemous words